Tarot reading (112)
Other discussions (1358)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 19, 2019 | (Scorpio)Sqwishie - Filter
This is pretty good. ...
July 18, 2019 | (Leo)HeavenSent - Filter
:27: This is not an astrology topic, however, the issue of childhood sexual abuse has come up in a few disparate threads recently, and while female survivors have many valuable resources today, ...
July 18, 2019 | (Scorpio)Sqwishie - Filter
This was trending on Youtube and it´s super relevant. Enjoy. :61: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0yjAmv8NCk ...
July 16, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
I have been interested in Dissociative Identity Disorder (formerly Multiple Personality Disorder) for some time. In the past year or so I read Adam Crabtree´s book, "Multiple Man: The Enigma of ...
July 15, 2019 | (Capricorn)Sadie94 - Filter
Hi guys! I have a booking site for my reiki services, private message me if you´re interested. https://sadieswayofreiki.as.me/ Thank you. :79: :79: ...
July 14, 2019 | (Aquarius)ARnG - Filter
Im curious is that possible ? Is there any calculations we can you to search for date when planets will be in their natural signs ??? What I mean is Sun in Leo, Moon in Cancer, Mercury in Gemini and V ...
July 10, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
So, share any works of art, music, film or any other artistic medium that has an astrological component to it. The first that comes to mind for me is, "The Planets Opus 32" by Gustav Hol ...
July 5, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
What do you have to say about Uranus? Please describe Uranus. Is Uranus spiritual? ...
July 5, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
OK, so you´re trapped on a desert island and you can only have 10 CDs to listen to for the rest of your life. What are they? (Yes, for those old enough to remember, I stole this idea from the ...
July 4, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
You pick the topic. We can talk about ME or we can talk about ME. I´m open to either subject. So go ahead. I´ve been talking about ME a lot, but not enough. Now I want to hear what you have to s ...
July 3, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Post your favorite quotes: anything you find insightful, meaningful, funny, etc. "These are the days that must happen to you" - Walt Whitman, from "Song of the Open Road" ...
July 1, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
I have had a number of female friends on this site tell me the same story. Some guy on here comes up with New Age bullshit in order to get close to them. Such a man tells you he "feels" yo ...
July 1, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
What was your first introduction into astrology and the understanding of your Sun sign? What motivated you to dive deeper into understanding your moon sign and ascendant sign? Just wanting to ...
June 29, 2019 | (Cancer)Trevor77 - Filter
I know which side will win this match, but heres the chart for the game, and ´I´ll post the winner´ just before the match starts ⚽ Who will win ? Asc = Usa, Dsc = Netherland (clue: Part of F ...
June 29, 2019 | (Cancer)Trevor77 - Filter
Thought id post my pets birth chart for the joy of doing so. ...
June 27, 2019 | (Libra)BENNY - Filter
I know they use November 18, 1928 as the first time his cartoon appeared in a theater; in NYC I believe. but a Scorpio? can´t imagine him being that sunsign!! lol does anyone have any ideas as ...
June 25, 2019 | (Libra)BENNY - Filter
I don´t know why I bother to try to explain astrology!! I get nothing but wiseass questions and so on...... to me, they are must missing out on so much....I´ve always said to these folks that you ...
June 21, 2019 | (Cancer)Trevor77 - Filter
The post on time travel caught my attention, so thought id post a similar topic. mine is: the time machine (both modern and old version) ...
June 21, 2019 | (Capricorn)gingerbeardman - Filter
I’m new to astrology. I research best I can but I had a question maybe someone can answer or help me with. So my understanding is south node shows past life and north shows future ? If this is so how ...
June 21, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
Imagine if You had a time machine. Where would You go? What would You do? The one condition I am placing on this thought experiment is You cannot alter major historical events. (I know we all wa ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »