Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1362)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 12, 2019 | (Libra)minka - Filter
How many marriages will I have? ...
September 9, 2019 | (Scorpio)Bkr - Filter
Can you please give me some advice about this relationship? ...
September 9, 2019 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
Beware beware, also plants have feelings! Remarkable studies show how advanced plants really are :15: Never assume you can´t hurt a plant! ...
September 6, 2019 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
Anyone into remote viewing? Sarah Westall has the most interesting interviewees I know of... ...
September 5, 2019 | (Leo)HeavenSent - Filter
Of course she won´t win the presidency, but will she go down in history as the Also Ran Nut Job, or the Misunderstood Messiah Before Her Time? (Dismayed by various nonsense that comes out of her mo ...
September 4, 2019 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
Wouldn’t it be smarter just to not be focus on the stats and literally just focus on being in the present. literally just being yourself Because naturally wouldn’t that transfer to better results anyw ...
September 3, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
"Would you please turn that fucking shit off?", I thought to myself. It was the 12th time I´d heard Abba´s, "Dancing Queen" that day (I was keeping count) and it wasn´t even noon ...
August 31, 2019 | (Taurus)rokoray - Filter
Hello I reside in Sydney Australia , And in my business ,I use the Moon Aspects daily Based on some of the information i use they seem to vary I would like to know if someone can explain to me ...
August 29, 2019 | (Scorpio)SpaceChild - Filter
What is your opinion on palm reading? You ever get one done? Looked into information on it yourself? Anyone here good at reading them? I find it a bit interesting.. gonna look more into it today.. I h ...
August 26, 2019 | (Capricorn)ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish - Filter
Had with investment of time read the chart last night, seems strangely to have got deleted. How can a post get deleted, only the original poster can delete, i believe. what are the mechanics a ...
August 22, 2019 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hi, is there anyone who likes this "Guess Sun zodiac sign" feature(?): https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/guess-sun-zodiac-sign I would really appreciate a help in approving the photos. ...
August 22, 2019 | (Pisces)TimeSciences - Filter
´Found a decent free .pdf of William Lilly´s autobiography after doing research on medieval history of Astrology. Here is a link to it: https://www.gutenberg.org/files/15835/15835-h/15835-h.htm I ...
August 4, 2019 | (Taurus)monia muha - Filter
Every "Popular Jerk With A Heart Of Gold Who´s Really Sensitive Beneath 170 Pounds Of Muscle" has Gemini Sun & Pisces Moon The "Mean Girl With Parent Issues And Actual Depth To T ...
August 3, 2019 | (Scorpio)Sqwishie - Filter
Made me laugh ...
August 2, 2019 | (Taurus)Stanimir - Filter
Hello there, in my Natal Chart l have a aspect "MC Trine Node (6°06’, Separating)" and its interpretation (explanation) is missing. Somebody help me please? Thanks a lot!!! ...
August 1, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Firstly, I owe the inspiration for this thread to HeavenSent, who, in my opinion, nailed the description of the MC with a John Lennon lyric in another thread. It made me want to explore the topic o ...
July 28, 2019 | (Cancer)MuCancri - Filter
Just wanted to apologize to everyone who helped me out on the post that I deleted. It wasn’t out of malice of ill intent,l. The answers I received from you all and from my friends whom the question o ...
July 27, 2019 | (Pisces)TimeSciences - Filter
I´ll start with ´The Men Who Stare at Goats´ because around the time ´The Stargate Project´ was active, in 1971 at age 6 I do recall researchers testing us while blindfolded to see if we could ´feel t ...
July 27, 2019 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
July 25, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
25.7. 55 persons, including dead and deleted ones, benefited from my generous pardon right now. You are free to talk to me, free to reply to my posts and topics, free to visit my profile, and fr ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »