Introduce Yourself (766)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1362)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 13, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
This Leffe Brune from Belgium says it was bottled on August 27th 2019. Should I feel ok about drinking it? What is the deal with this Squirrel? That’s from today. Whatever day this may be! ...
October 13, 2019 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
To all my bitches and snitches, this is how you do it. ...
October 13, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
with this attitude of unwillingness to return kindness from me and others, nobody will help you again. ...
October 9, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
These questions just stump me and the only way I can think of discovering this information is through esoteric means. Have I been wearing my left sock on my right foot? Under which size doorway ...
October 9, 2019 | (Cancer)Faustroll - Filter
doyen of French astrology died yesterday 98 yrs. old https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/André_Barbault https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/André_Barbault https://www.astrotheme.fr/astrologie/An ...
October 8, 2019 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
OK this is just a relaxing fun thread, I hope! :79: So my pick would be Serbia, Albania, Czech Rep... but it´s of course completely my opinion and every opinion is fine! I just picked the first ...
October 5, 2019 | (Taurus)emerauxe - Filter
I´m still trying to wrap my head around Botham Jean sitting on his sofa watching television and eating a bowl of ice cream in his own apartment and a policewoman enters thinking he is an intruder an ...
October 4, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Here you can place your futuristic ideas on what sort of music will be from the next year on. ...
October 4, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
What materials, herbs etc should I start out with first? Need basic tips thanks ?? ...
October 3, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
Here is a thread to show Your sweet animal friends. I know I am not the only one who has an animal buddy. Here is my lovely girl Tuesday! ...
September 29, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
I hope to be ! This is the question I ask myself everyday. Do I stand and fight against injustice? Do I live my life in a way that acknowledges others and does not exploit them for my own gai ...
September 28, 2019 | (Pisces)TimeSciences - Filter
For any working or interested in finance: After reading this I see the imminent ´zombification´ of markets punctuated by sporadic, intentional (read: media/politically/socially manipulated events) and ...
September 27, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Share your thoughts! https://news.expats.cz/weekly-czech-news/12-things-you-didnt-know-about-the-czech-language/ Czech is my native/mother/first language. I don´t live in my fatherland for many ...
September 23, 2019 | (Taurus)tweetums - Filter
Some observations that have recently come to mind. Brad Pitt is almost 11 years older than Leonardo DiCaprio and looks younger than Leo! In old age Ringo Starr has gone from being the least attr ...
September 23, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
So I met my Twin Flame. We´ve lived through many lives together. However, there´s a catch. She won´t perform fellatio on me. Do I dump her or do I stick with her because she is, after all, my Twin ...
September 22, 2019 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
Or are well all affected by the moon in cancer? :84: ...
September 15, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
This is a message from Aquarius! A very silly one! Edit: original thread title had expired and I ran out of quarters. Extra frog! Edit: Edit: I had to put back the original thread title fo ...
September 15, 2019 | (Sagittarius)JupiterCreation - Filter
like when people discover that i´m into astrology some people says that isn´t real ( and try show me aggressively their point of view and opinion about it) and the other part just role their eyes :4:, ...
September 13, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
made biggest mistake of my life by being dumb bitch as always and stayed by the poolside tanning along w doing other activities instead of visiting chichen itza pyramaid bc i expected it to be boring ...
September 12, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
Please vote. Which one of the below is true about me (the "I" refers to me Ancient_Astrology): A) I am full of dumb B) I am an asshole bastard c) Both of the above. I am full of d ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »