Introduce Yourself (768)
Numerology (126)
Tarot reading (111)
Other discussions (1359)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 5, 2019 | (Taurus)LucyMay - Filter
Do you know about an app like Yodha? How do you feel about him? Have your predictions come true? ...
November 3, 2019 | (Taurus)Poorna - Filter
Hi, could anyone tell me the western astrology equivalent of ashtavarga calculations in vedic astrology? ...
November 1, 2019 | (Taurus)emerauxe - Filter
You never hear a woman say, "I´m no lesbo, I´m straight as can be, but that woman is beautiful". Men have to preface any compliment about a man´s appearance by assuring the listener or re ...
November 1, 2019 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
Art Bell/Malachai Martin Interview... 1996... once upon a time in America... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O8-t9M7xDc&list=PL1skqvNpox0gis2kjiEccd_ToYg8G2Rgu&index=1 ...
October 31, 2019 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
Let’s have fun. Please share present or past costume pictures. Here’s mine: I’m a crazy cat lady! ...
October 31, 2019 | (Pisces)TimeSciences - Filter
Ran across this yesterday replying to another thread. It´s certainly info. discovered long before astrofaces.com Whether or not reincarnation is fact for you, the evidence of repeating but differing ...
October 31, 2019 | (Taurus)Helen.Pahlavi - Filter
https://www.gq.com/story/dylann-roof-making-of-an-american-terrorist ...
October 28, 2019 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
I’m curious if anyone uses binaural beats for meditation or therapy. What are your thoughts? Here is one I listened to and shared today: (Beta brain wave state 38 hz) https://youtu.be ...
October 26, 2019 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
Anyone use essential oils? And which ones are your favorite? What do you use them for? My go to oil is Frankincense. It is derived of a sap of the Boswelia gensus tree. (Anyone have Boswelia a ...
October 25, 2019 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
What kind of "exploits" do you use on the forum? Like changing your posting, ranking your post etc.? Would be good if this could be anonymous wouldn´t it? :4: :20: What is the link to as ...
October 25, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
So with the coming of Halloween I had to use the word Horrorscope. Here is a curious movie from 1971 that deals with the occult. It’s called “Simon , King Of The Witches”. It still has the coun ...
October 24, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Dimi2 - Filter
Which is the most powerful aspect in your relationship synastry..Express it with a song. Here is mine :160: :191: :154: ...
October 23, 2019 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
Are there any dancers here? What is your favorite style? And name song you wanna dance to. :3: :4: :13: ...
October 23, 2019 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hi, I changed the option for uploading pictures from computer into forum - it´s using the service of imgur.com website now. There are some extra steps: 1) upload image 2) copy link 3) paste ...
October 23, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Happy solar return birthday to Leorising! Her interpretation skills are sky-high nowadays and she has a good heart until she blocks you. Nobody read my own SR chart, similarly excellent, while I al ...
October 21, 2019 | (Scorpio)Aiax66 - Filter
Hello everybody, Are you fine? :6: I was wondering what´s the best way (or the way you prefer) to understand the general character of people around you. I find enneagram quite reliable and easier to ...
October 21, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Dr. Strangelove, "Precious Bodily Fluids"... https://youtu.be/N1KvgtEnABY ...
October 20, 2019 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
For Davis. This video shows how our genetics and combinations add up to the number 666 in a most spectacular way. It´s 100% science and maybe answers why 666 and the number of the beast is just us? ...
October 18, 2019 | (Leo)devmc - Filter
hello! just wanting to start a discussion on what is your own opinion of when someone says they have an old soul? or even when someone else describes another as an old soul? there is more to just havi ...
October 14, 2019 | (Cancer)Sudha - Filter
Hi everyone, I have written enough about my beloved mother in this forum. It´s been almost a year since she passed. I have been thinking about her all along. I am still struggling to move on. I have ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »