Introduce Yourself (764)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1359)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 23, 2019 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
Name a fictional character that matches your chart or anyone else´s...let´s keep it open for all interpretations. Sun in Virgo - Moon in Cancer - Scorpio ASC Cinderella ...
November 18, 2019 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
I read a forum today by FishScales that was inspiring on my journey to learning about astrology. Then, I came across this video and needed to share it. We all need to hear the right words sometimes. ...
November 18, 2019 | (Libra)Hanuman - Filter
I want to speak about asteroids. ...
November 18, 2019 | (Aries)CuriousElla - Filter
Greetings, In Astro.com my natal chart has a trine with Uranus and Jupiter. In Astro-Seek it doesn´t. In Astro.com Neptune is a solid square to my Venus. In Astro-Seek it´s a square too. Howev ...
November 18, 2019 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
All astrologers spoke positively about the transit of Jupiter, :48: but the square of transit neptune shook it badly. Oh, my goodness, this great Jupiter is not your man. I think Jupiter shoots light ...
November 17, 2019 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
bize söyle, görüşmeyeli nasılsın? ...
November 15, 2019 | (Aries)CrescentKitKat - Filter
Heyyy guys, just figured I would make a lil chat topic for random discussions and random internet shenanigans. Personally, work gave me a free shot of house-made limoncello and a pint glass of pro ...
November 15, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Happy Birthday to our resident Asshole Bastard, Mr. Ancient Astrology aka the Soul Man I told the bakery to fill your cake with dumb... :65: :37: ...
November 14, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Win 7-0 today and secured qualification into Euro 2020 Finals Crowd 77,277 at the Wembley stadium. England and Scotland were the first two countries to play football (soccer). First match play ...
November 14, 2019 | (Taurus)emerauxe - Filter
Another young boy shot up a school today and then shot himself in the head on his 16th birthday, November 14, 2019. He wasn´t a loner, he had a girlfriend and a social life, not the typical shooter ...
November 14, 2019 | (Taurus)emerauxe - Filter
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/if-trump-were-anyone-else/ar-BBWI5XY?ocid=msn360 ...
November 13, 2019 | (Scorpio)Baylien - Filter
SO , first of all has anyone had any dreams about going to other planets? I do. And they aren´t in our solar system.. and I could go into so much detail about the ´planets´ ive been to but it´s too ...
November 12, 2019 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
Show me a picture of your favorite place. Here’s mine: ...
November 11, 2019 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
Gets very good later.. 20-30 minutes in.. ...
November 8, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
I just wanted to post some astronomy topic for stargazers at last, recommended for one, two, or more. https://starwalk.space/en/news/november-2019-mars-passes-spica ...
November 7, 2019 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
If you could travel back in time, what would you tell your younger self? Dear Younger NaniNanook, You are a beautiful universe in and of yourself because you are here to love :79: ...
November 6, 2019 | (Capricorn)pei_mei6 - Filter
i´ve always claimed myself as a lesbian/homo-romantic. i could have sex with males but never date them, but my friend of 6 yrs who just told me they´re non-binary and i have been hooking up and i´m st ...
November 5, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
Tuesday , November 5th is Election Day in the USA. Vote people. Local politics is as important as national. You can make a big difference locally. Overdevelopment is the issue in my area and I ...
November 5, 2019 | (Taurus)emerauxe - Filter
In the darkness of the all but empty theatre balcony, a couple was making love so passionately that the gentlemans toupee fell off. As he stumbled around in the dark looking for it he accidentally ...
November 5, 2019 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
I want to educate myself, do more of what I like while being very dedicated at my work also, work on myself a :3:nd my relationships with others. I have very positive feelings for this upcoming year. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »