Introduce Yourself (624)
Numerology (89)
Tarot reading (67)
Other discussions (1109)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 2, 2018 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
Hi, Does anyone here have recommendations on good educative books on synastry? With information on vertex, NN/SN, Juno, POF,.. Would be cool! Thanks ...
September 30, 2018 | (Libra)Miss Me - Filter
How do I find 15 degree libra in my Birth Chart. I am trying to,understand what intention I need to set for my New Moon in October. ...
September 30, 2018 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
Hi, i am looking for a goooood synastry/natal chart calculator that can show Vertex, juno, eros, cupido. I use astro.com but that site fucks up the houses and there is only the possibility to sele ...
September 19, 2018 | (Libra)leeleelibra - Filter
I have never really been religious... I believe in energy whether it be positive or negative. For some reason I become deeply emotional when someone speaks of God or even the universe. Immediately I ...
September 5, 2018 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
According to the ancient Indian sex manual, "The Kama Sutra," women and men come in all genital sizes. Both men and women should ideally be paired with someone in their own size categ ...
September 4, 2018 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
Hunted , despised, treated like an animal! Home? I have no home. I remember lying awake at night in the crowded room (housed like a pack of sardines) staring blankly up at the the decrepit ce ...
September 1, 2018 | (Virgo)Alessandraivanowski - Filter
I feel that I have a style of dressing and behaving indefinitely, sometimes I like to be or to dress more sensual, there are days when I´m more romantic, gothic or sometimes more outgoing. Does this h ...
August 30, 2018 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
Blood type, that is. Most people don´t know their blood type. I did not know my blood type until the blood type diet book came out that was titled "Eat right 4 Your Type" and from that bo ...
August 28, 2018 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
https://youtu.be/knGBDWLHxI8 = "In My house" by "The Mary Jane Girls ...
August 26, 2018 | (Taurus)Natalie1997 - Filter
What sign do I have the appearance of, it doesn´t have to do with my big 3, a lot of people say I look like a Leo or aries, I´m just curious, if you have a picture I will tell you what you look like t ...
August 25, 2018 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
Have you ever wondered about why you got along with someone of a Chinese Sign that you were not supposed to; and did not get along with a sign that you should have ? The answer to this puzzle li ...
August 15, 2018 | (Taurus)11:11 - Filter
Looking for to possibility to develop gift through mediumship. ...
August 12, 2018 | (Pisces)IleneTs - Filter
When I was looking for how many Pisces (my sign) there are involved in this program (1278), I saw also that there are already more then 15.000 users! Congratulations PETR from Astro Seek. ...
August 5, 2018 | (Cancer)Josephissupercool - Filter
How do I tell which is my most dominant zodiac signs in my chart? And could someone just tell me and put it in order. Please and thank you. :1: ...
July 21, 2018 | (Taurus)LadyLaFaye - Filter
Ever felt like you were never really ment for this world? ...
May 10, 2018 | (Aries)astro-flame - Filter
I was browsing some astrology memes the other day - found this one... I mean it IS funny the way the maker intended it to be, but it is also funny from an astrologer´s point of view, cuz the reasons t ...
May 7, 2018 | (Virgo)mythgr - Filter
Transit saturn squaring my natal moon in Aries ... having not so good feelings the last days ... ...
May 1, 2018 | (Pisces)jinoy - Filter
What is the effect of sun opposite jupiter in general. -> difficult or easy ? what is the effect of sun opposite jupiter (retrograde) in general -> exact opposite of the above. ? ...
April 28, 2018 | (Pisces)jinoy - Filter
I am bit confused, how do i read it in the chart is it moon square mars or mars square moon. And what does ´R´ means. ...
April 22, 2018 | (Gemini)Sublimares - Filter
I was wondering if there is a place here where it shows what are the best days for hair cut. I can only see the organs influenced by the Moon. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »