Introduce Yourself (624)
Numerology (89)
Tarot reading (67)
Other discussions (1109)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 25, 2018 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
https://youtu.be/7BjyBQ11bx0 Santa Claus is back in town Elvis Presley ...
December 25, 2018 | (Sagittarius)Lunalevi - Filter
So...Huh..I´m new here and was wondering if someone can help me about finding the "guilty" planets for the most common problem in women and it´s yeast infection...I was talking to my astrolo ...
December 24, 2018 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
More people die on Christmas Eve at 10 pm at night than any other day of the year. ...
December 20, 2018 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
To Lavonne381 https://youtu.be/OPHfxLdGA6U ...
December 19, 2018 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
Just out of principle I have unfriended everyone on my page, not because I dislike anyone of them: only because I think of this feature as carrying the same level of importance as a Facebook fr ...
December 16, 2018 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
I´m currently reading" The Subtle Art of not giving a F* ck" by Mark Manson. A really fast moving book with much logical and practical advice contained within it. I definitely recommen ...
December 16, 2018 | (Cancer)mannybash - Filter
Just want to change my password to something I can remember how do I do it? ...
December 14, 2018 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Hello all, I would like to ask everyone how do you personally perceive time in your life? How do you experience it and view it? It is known that when you do something you like then time is running ...
December 11, 2018 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
https://youtu.be/IvqbYTzppMU Hey Baby by Bruce Channel ...
I´m not upset that you lied to me, I´m upset that from now on I can´t believe you. - Friedrich Nietzsche ...
The Day the Earth Stood Still Used Cars The Mark of Zorro - 1940 version The Wolfman Ace in the Hole A Face ...
December 7, 2018 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
Don Corleone-Capricorn-The Don refused to expand into the lucrative drug market- a conservative crime traditionalist who simply wanted to stay with the old stand byes of booze, broads, gambling, theft ...
December 6, 2018 | (Taurus)TheWolf - Filter
Ok guys this 1´s for our Insects: do you think that you´re ´dangerous and intimidating´ as many people see you? Personally I don´t get it, in all honesty I see Scorpio as a ´normie´ sign :122: N ...
December 3, 2018 | (Scorpio)Eunha - Filter
So I´ve been recently watching the office and this is how i would match each person to a sign: Aries - Micheal Taurus - Stanley / Kevin Gemini - Dwight Cancer - Phyllis Leo - Kelly Virgo - Angel ...
November 30, 2018 | (Gemini)pneumadeux - Filter
When I look for users who are "Online," sometimes they show up with Green dots next to them; other times, grey dots. What´s the difference? ...
November 11, 2018 | (Aquarius)Hales - Filter
I´ve always believed in the existence of supernatural,the occult,and have always been a spiritual person. Up until a couple of years ago, the belief has always been pretty subtle in regards to my life ...
November 10, 2018 | (Taurus)Bfab - Filter
Hi! I have a question about aspect lines. Why are some red, others are blue, some thick and some thin? Thanks! ...
October 22, 2018 | (Taurus)Naks - Filter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E&t=63s Chilling isn´t it? Does anyone else hear the screams? ...
October 21, 2018 | (Capricorn)yuckymud24 - Filter
I noticed that this site only allows us to choose male/female why do you think that? ...
October 3, 2018 | (Aries)ArianAS - Filter
Does anyone else find it very accurate, it seems so realistic for me. you enter your date of birth and it gives you an insight of your personality and when you scroll down, it gives you a lucky chart ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »