Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 7, 2019 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
Astrology Humor. MAD magazine, 1964. ...
March 7, 2019 | (Aquarius)Captain Flint - Filter
If this is against the rules, to share another group or community, feel free to remove this (staff). I couldn´t find anything for or against this. Or let me know, I´ll take it down. https://discor ...
March 6, 2019 | (Pisces)Koichan.w - Filter
Pisces season started more than two weeks ago and as a fellow fish im curious how you all have been doing this pisces season? Feeing extra emotional? Noticed anything interesting? Let me know if you w ...
March 4, 2019 | (Gemini)etherealcereal - Filter
Any information about transiting Saturn and Pluto to the ascendant. My chart is in my bio, but I have Pluto and Saturn conjuct my ascendant in Capricorn, with neptune being conjuct my natal ascendant. ...
March 4, 2019 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
When too much forum reading has your brain melting, here is an odd side trip... (or when you are installing software watching the status bar move slowly to the right while you read astroseek forums ...
February 26, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
And why is this happening more and more in the USA? ...
February 23, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Noname101 - Filter
Is there a way to find out the exact time of my birth using the natal chart? I called the hospital where I was born and they don´t have records that go back that far. I called the registry office re ...
February 23, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Cropower - Filter
Hi there, just wondering if we have any real doctors or medical students here on Astroseek ? “He who does not understand astrology is not a doctor but a fool.” or "A physician without a ...
February 5, 2019 | (Taurus)MG05 - Filter
Does anyone know anything about the fixed star Regulus? I seem to have it in a very prominent place in my natal chart, and I´d love more info on this. Regulus is currently 0 degrees Virgo.... It is di ...
January 30, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Is anyone interested or doing homeopathy? I´m curious about what it can do. ...
January 21, 2019 | (Aries)Lala83 - Filter
does anyone have a link to see draconic synastry with interpetations? ...
January 20, 2019 | (Aquarius)Hales - Filter
Hi. ??? If anybody is interested in getting a free tarot reading, reach out to me directly. ...
January 17, 2019 | (Aries)Lala83 - Filter
I want to ask a question on here and hope that someone would answer it...or at least try to because i am totally lost on this subject. A few weeks ago i was driving down the highway after dropping ...
January 16, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Lino Leum - Filter
Hi, I don´t know if there is a forum thread for site suggestions/requests. But one possible suggestion could be as in the subject, to not receive new message notifications when you´re logged in ...
January 16, 2019 | (Taurus)arush79 - Filter
Can astrology predict a date of a person death? If yes,how? ...
January 13, 2019 | (Cancer)Trevor777 - Filter
Just recently discovered on the news, that a board displaying the planets, had Uranus in the wrong place, apparently this school educative board had been theyre 10 Years !! :61: until someone fin ...
January 13, 2019 | (Scorpio)Angelina - Filter
Hello:) How do You think, could astrological aspects be counted sort of person´s fate? If a person has no indicators for success in career, does it mean, that he can spend his whole life trying and ...
January 8, 2019 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hi, there have been some server lags and shutdowns during the last 2 days. It was due to the massive overload of Moon phase calendar: https://mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/ Lot´s of people hav ...
January 6, 2019 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
https://youtu.be/2IP8g7-VPn4 ...
January 2, 2019 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
Link https://knowyourdestinycards.com/birth-cards/ ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »