Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 14, 2019 | (Capricorn)Sadie94 - Filter
I was wondering if you can support and check out my "I" Affirmations line from teespring. Check it out and if you like, buy! I would appreciate it so much. Thanks in advance. :1: :1: :1: ...
April 14, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Could it be that our wisdom of ancient astrology was once necessary to predict cataclysms? What did pictures of ancient symbolism mean? Perhaps planetary discharge? This video is part of a playlist ...
April 13, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I am not talking dancing, i mean emotionally, soulfully, imaginatively. My venture into electronic / hardcore started at the age of 14, i was introduced to UK hardcore by my foster parent, it stuck w ...
April 13, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I pray for his safety. Thinking about what I can do.. What we can do.. This is an important moment. You guys are much better at astrology than me. Was it 11th April they got him? They sure love their ...
April 11, 2019 | (Aquarius)ShayT. - Filter
Recently I started having dreams where I felt a tingling almost electric feeling and still felt it after I woke up. The first time it felt as if something was hitting a force feild over my entire b ...
April 8, 2019 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
Honestly I would never want to comeback to earth be reborn here. (I love the planet and how the planet work just not the people in it) I think it’s one of the main reasons why I’m so passionate with t ...
March 29, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
My birthday coming up and I feel I should change something, something I really wish for deep in my heart. And then this came to my inbox from Gregg Braden. He seems to be a really nice guy but I newly ...
March 28, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I´m wondering if we´ll encounter a revolution in our culture or if things will steadily go down hill. I´m not an astro expert. I´m glad others are. However I do like to look at big trends. Uranus goin ...
March 26, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Not sure to post this but I have a lot of experience with wireless that I cannot use it. I´m very pro science, studied math even though I droppe out later.. I know there is a lot wrong with the scient ...
March 20, 2019 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
And early happy transition to sun in Aries! (Hashtag: #What´s_your_sign_baby?) Love the Romans for their humor, but is this taking Venus in Aquarius a bit far? ...
March 19, 2019 | (Taurus)LesJeuxSontFaits - Filter
Okay , why are the Leo and Pisces ones so accurate? :3: http://www.aquarianage.org/lore/jokes/litebulb.html " Q: How many Arians does it take to change a lightbulb? A1: Just the one. ...
March 19, 2019 | (Sagittarius)myogei - Filter
every sign has a good and bad feature but tell my what is the best zodiac sign and why? im curious :32: ...
March 17, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Would it be fun to see pictures of sights dealing with astrology from all over the world? Up there is a globe with a meridian measurement tool going from pole to pole. I’ll make a picture of it nex ...
March 16, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
anyone else with gemini sun/sag moon/leo rising? im honestly flattered to have same placements and wondering if anyone else does too or have any thoughts on this? :6: :173: :179: :175: ...
March 13, 2019 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
This topic seems fun to explore, I just thought of it :) Since I notice various animals having a unique personality to each, I wonder how astrology plays into it. Not sure if anyone has bothered ...
March 12, 2019 | (Scorpio)Angelina - Filter
Hello:) Could You, please, share interesting facts related to appearance and astrology. Something what is not standart things what mostly everyone know as Leo and good hair or Pisces and big dreamy e ...
March 12, 2019 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
Anyone use anything besides what this site provides? I use OpenAstro and Maitreya on Linux. ...
March 11, 2019 | (Aquarius)Hitherehello - Filter
Hi guys, Which scratching hand is a hood sign of money income, the left one or the right one in your opinion? Thank you for your kind answers ...
March 9, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Hi, I got a message last year from a friend to look into Alois Irlmaier. While I wanted to tell her I don´t believe in prophecies I was reluctant to let her down. Germans are known for their precision ...
March 7, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Okay, so I have about five hundreds of followed topics unread forum posts which I want to mark as read in a bulk. The same like in e-mail, you know. https://www.astro-seek.com/my-profile-diskuze-nov ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »