Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 5, 2019 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
Anyone had any experience or luck with this sort of thing? ...
May 4, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I had a talk with someone, and it mentioned things that are seemingly weird with a person but there is nothing to logically say anything about that person and the name will not be given out. To spo ...
May 4, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I always think hobbies are a good way to vent / have fun too. What are your hobbies besides astrology? I enjoy music. I enjoy video games though I play much less than I used to, but 1 or 2 game ...
May 4, 2019 | (Scorpio)SpaceChild - Filter
Not sure if this is a thing but I didn´t see anything like it? I love discovering new music :) Currently listening to: ...
May 2, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
Just chilling in a normal chat on Reddit with other people. The chat got a bit rowdy and people kept saying oof... Then one said stop being so edgy, indirect, i had no clue it was aimed at me. ...
May 2, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
Let´s exchange occult/spiritual/astrological/divination reading lists. I will give my suggested reading list, and I will be very happy if you could give me yours. 1) The Trickster and Paranormal b ...
May 2, 2019 | (Cancer)BrianW - Filter
Is there anyone out there that has tried to do a comparison of similarities between these two subjects and use them for better and more specific results toward finding out information on themselves, o ...
May 1, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I was speaking with someone, i find her very interesting and she took interest in knowledge, so i took it upon myself to reveal a richer inner source i never share. Always use a dim red light at ni ...
April 30, 2019 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
I honestly have many issues with this. I form a bond, at least on my end, and after a while, the person always ends up talking to me less and less, until not at all. I just have a hard time letting go ...
April 29, 2019 | (Aquarius)r0h-v - Filter
Like in the title. :4: While cruising through the "Humour" thread I noticed that a lot of us have pets. Let´s share their pictures here for everyone´s enjoyment! :79: To kick it off, here ...
April 27, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
This is our weakness & strength. It is amazingly spot on.. Empty Arrow 2-5-8 (Arrow of Emotional Sensitivity) (Empty arrow is most commonly considered as a weakness, which creates challenge ...
April 26, 2019 | (Capricorn)Sadie94 - Filter
Hi guys, if anyone is interested in a distance reiki session, feel free to private message me. If you know anyone who would like a session as well, send them my way. Thank you. :1: ...
April 22, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I can fall asleep, feel like i have fully woken, see myself laid, but as much as i try i cannot move my body, the furthest body movement i got was my neck and it was incredibly hard and only around 5c ...
April 22, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I watched a movie in 2000 when i was 10 years old that moved me so much, it stuck with me my entire life and it was named Pay it Forwards. A theatrical version of a concept, that instead of paying a f ...
April 21, 2019 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
Oh dear, moon is currently in Scorpio, this might explain a sudden shift in general pleasantries from when it was in Libra. Deepness aint always good :2: What y´all think? ...
April 19, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
I personally prefer the psilocybin mushrooms. I´ve tried a number of them, including ayahuasca. I am very curious about ibogaine but haven´t had the chance to try it. I have pretty much stuck to ...
April 18, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I have a deep voice, but it´s quite soft and gentle when relaxed but can be passionate. I sang Michael Jackson´s Billie Jean very roughly about 5 mins ago with no warm up and listened to myself bac ...
April 18, 2019 | (Scorpio)Uranus - Filter
It has come to my understanding that people with a lot of 6H placements are prone to health issues. Does anyone have tips for overcoming this or for improving health through some type of alternative h ...
April 17, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Amartya - Filter
Hello everyone. I´m not sure where to post this but maybe someone here has experienced something similar. From time to time I have had what one could call pre-cognitive dreams. Things do not pan ou ...
April 14, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I have Mercury quincunx Uranus. Quincunx is where we have this thing about ourselves that we do not see ourselves, it is usually shown to us by outside sources. So i was playing a game with some ra ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »