Introduce Yourself (588)
Numerology (83)
Tarot reading (63)
Other discussions (1110)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 24, 2021 | (Virgo)RohiniMoon - Filter
How are you guys feeling lately? More energy? less energy? Merp-stricken? Having trouble sleeping? Feeling the same, no different? It´s a bit of a weird time on earth... just thought I´d ask ...
May 24, 2021 | (Gemini)UgurCan - Filter
I´ve been searching for myself for years. I found myself here in my Solar Return cycle last year. Eclipses have an effect, I don´t know.I usually avoid social media. Thanks to the pandemic, I decided ...
May 24, 2021 | (Pisces)Katrinacara - Filter
Hello all! I want to invite any Astrologers or Astrology enthusiasts to my Discord server called the Astrolabium. We are a tight knit group that loves to discuss all aspects of Astrology (natal, t ...
May 23, 2021 | (Sagittarius)RA_ - Filter
Zack Tabudlo - Elizabeth https://youtu.be/SRw9Z1aorQE Published on Mar 3, 2021 Music video by Zack Tabudlo performing Elizabeth (Lyric Video). © 2021 Island Records Philippines, a division of MC ...
May 22, 2021 | (Gemini)tobykovalsky - Filter
Been curious whether there is an astrology software offering accurate generated reports. Or at least close to accurate. Any suggestions? ...
May 22, 2021 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
No, not astrology signs, just signs. ...
May 22, 2021 | (Sagittarius)goldenlion32 - Filter
Just wondering if anyone ever experienced Neptune on their I.C. and what kind of events would surround it. In this case those with Pisces I.C. have been experiencing something with Uranus in Pisce ...
May 21, 2021 | (Leo)Seanfhear - Filter
Hello everyone, Did anyone notice something lately? Someone I think was testing us? Two ladies (or rather 1) were asking about whether to pick business or architecture degree. I´ve answered bot ...
May 21, 2021 | (Taurus)Silvi - Filter
Does anyone knows if it´s possible to apply asteroids in here ? I´m just exploring possibilities of this web. Even if it´s possible by number or something. Thanks ...
May 20, 2021 | (Aries)cierradecay - Filter
I´ve recently become aware of what astrocartography is and have been very curious about Pluto considering I live directly on my Pluto IC. It´s so hard to find personal accounts of people who have eith ...
May 20, 2021 | (Taurus)Iceblu333 - Filter
After knowing about Astrological Transits... these movies are terrifying with how the patterns begin to play out. Any one watched the series lately? There are 5 movies... What´s your take on how s ...
May 20, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Song of the night...... I´m not a huge fan of Maroon 5 but I do like a couple (few) more recent songs... Here´s one that is sweet and fun. Turn the music up....... You can make a grown man cry ...
May 19, 2021 | (Pisces)Sag_Stellium - Filter
So.. say you typed out a message, and found a few typo errors, so you tapped "delete message" and typed it out better again and sent it. Does that message gets deleted on both sides or no? ...
May 18, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Mio, by Wiinston.... https://youtu.be/RquHBR34v2Q Roy woods, Instinct https://youtu.be/x8Km81Ydo9Q They are a catchy beat.. listen to them a couple times and you´ll want to hear it ag ...
May 18, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
I´m going to see if there are any correlations between people´s charts and their favorite media. ...
May 17, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Sbrnbzl - Filter
Has anyone every found someone who has the same birthdate as them but time as well? Would really like to talk to people who were born at the same time as me not just birthdates 😭😭 ...
May 15, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Imagine what he could do with his mouth... ...
May 15, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
I´m a listener that pays more attention to melodious sounds than lyrics... with that said, I don´t like sad songs (or movies / tv shows for that matter) however in music, if it´s not too bad and I can ...
May 14, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Starlight raining over me..... Like drifting through a memory..... Wake up in your crystal sky... We´re floating till.. we.. fly. Jai Wolf :78: https://youtu.be/VYnIcH7aiH8 ...
May 14, 2021 | (Cancer)MadisonRae - Filter
Does anyone have situations of intuition/gut feelings coming true? I am not sure if there is anything in my chart about this or not. For example, I was having a gut feeling for awhile (this was ye ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »