Introduce Yourself (794)
Numerology (134)
Tarot reading (119)
Other discussions (1363)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 18, 2022 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
I hope you have a good one, friend. Much health & happiness - for another year around the Sun. :15: :65: :65: :37: ...
April 18, 2022 | (Taurus)SoLife Astrology - Filter
Hello. I was asked about trying to see about trying to determine the potential outcome of the current Depp v Heard libel case that´s going on using astrology. Been looking at a few things and want ...
April 18, 2022 | (Taurus)Silvi - Filter
Just mind blowing as usual :11: ...
April 15, 2022 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
What do you do to concentrate more? ...
April 14, 2022 | (Gemini)xpharaohx - Filter
hi, may anyone help me figure my astro map out please? according to some videos i watched i have to use my birth chart to understand my astro map, if anyone is capable of doing that i would highly app ...
April 12, 2022 | (Taurus)SvetLana_L - Filter
Всем привет , есть ли кто то , кто владеет Хиромантией ? Давайте знакомиться ))) ...
April 11, 2022 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hey, I added a new panel with quick links to all "My former forum posts" (topics/posts-replies/answers/followed topics) It´s now available also on the main forum page (once you log-in ...
April 11, 2022 | (Leo)cubic - Filter
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/25/opinion/oscars-movies-end.html ALT:https://archive.ph/OKQvy Written before the slap. I´ve talked with young people from 18 to around 25 who not only haven ...
April 10, 2022 | (Scorpio)3rdHousePastDaMoon - Filter
Open for readings right now on FaceTime or Facebook I´m actually Roddy Intero using interpreter clear on it really in action. If anyone is a readin I am available at 510 saying that´s a literally 5-07 ...
April 9, 2022 | (Taurus)Cardano - Filter
vedic and western astrology is our true sign ? ...
April 8, 2022 | (Capricorn)boyakasha the guru - Filter
https://med.virginia.edu/perceptual-studies/wp-content/uploads/sites/360/2015/11/REI32-Tucker_keil-1.pdf The conclusion is there is some credibility to this phenomenon. There are videos too ...
April 6, 2022 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
:96:If Septimius and Augustus wanted 30 & 31 day months respectively most months should be that! A day 24 & 2/3rds hrs. long could be mistook for a terrestrial day w/o watch! There are 668 `So ...
April 5, 2022 | (Scorpio)2s - Filter
Everyone, give me your corniest, smoothest, and funniest pick up lines. now. :37: ...
April 2, 2022 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
https://t.me/Lets_play_music_432hz What can I say? :80: ...
April 2, 2022 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
With all the art pens I could of bought why did I go for the four colour business pens? What could possibly have been in my head ?....?:43:? ...
April 1, 2022 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
I started giving the AS emoji´s here names years ago. I just wanted to put it here - so I don´t forget the cast of characters. I also may use them when I write a children´s story someday. Bout all. ...
March 26, 2022 | (Capricorn)boyakasha the guru - Filter
All of us here are activating our 8th houses (learned it from a highly highly vedic expert). The more you are here on this site, the more your 8th house is turning on. 8th is transformation, occult (a ...
March 26, 2022 | (Cancer)GreenMoon - Filter
What is the first thing that pops up in your mind when you hear the zodiac sign of the persons you may (not) like? ( Guys, this is just for fun, I do not intend to disturb anyone, I hope you know how ...
March 25, 2022 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
Rest in peace great one. ...
March 25, 2022 | (Capricorn)boyakasha the guru - Filter
Have u read the latest chapter? Luffy is the GOAT. I don´t wanna spoil anymore. Best manga ever, all time fan here !!! I was born in the right generation :15: If you haven´t go watch one piece NOW ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »