Discussions:
Search for:

TaurusSephora1005 - User's topics in the forum

Topic started
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 5, 2022 | Sun Sign - TaurusSephora1005
I would be interested to read about your experiences as Neptune was transiting your 8 house. ...
April 28, 2022 | Sun Sign - TaurusSephora1005
Everyone is speaking highly of this conjunction, but in my chart it happens in my 7H and square my natal Venus. So is it bad luck in Love or just a hiccup? Is it relevant at all for the rest of the y ...
March 22, 2022 | Sun Sign - TaurusSephora1005
Pluto conjunct Mars transit. (Transit Astrology)
Could you please share what happened to you during this intense transit? ...
January 18, 2022 | Sun Sign - TaurusSephora1005
2 malefics in the 10 H (Natal Astrology)
As I am learning more and more, I was wondering about my 10H having Mars and Saturn in it. Saturn at 07 and mars at 28of Gemini and Venus at 29 of Gemini. If I were 20 years old I would really ...
January 18, 2022 | Sun Sign - TaurusSephora1005
Jupiter transit and weight gain. (Transit Astrology)
I have suddenly gained weight last year, and I couldn’t figure out why. I had a look at th extra sit going on in my chart and could see that Jupiter was increasing my 7 H in Pisces. I went back in ...
December 22, 2021 | Sun Sign - TaurusSephora1005
7 house ruler transit my 7 house (Transit Astrology)
Hi everyone, My 7H ruler Neptune has been transiting my 7H of Pisces since late 2012. I thought it would be a positive transit but I had a horrible divorce and hadn’t had much luck in relationship ...
December 12, 2021 | Sun Sign - TaurusSephora1005
Sun sign on 1st house (Transit Astrology)
Hello, How do I change the setting to have my sun sign on my first house for studying my transit? ...
October 30, 2021 | Sun Sign - TaurusSephora1005
Hi, I was wondering, if you die for a couple of minutes ( flatlines) and are resuscitated shortly after, do you then have a new birthday? ...
June 23, 2021 | Sun Sign - TaurusSephora1005
When you have a benefic AND a malefic in one of your angular house, how do you interpret it? Does it comes down to the aspect they have to other planets? Let’s say if a malefic has a positive transit ...
February 25, 2021 | Sun Sign - TaurusSephora1005
Venus return (Synastry & Relationship)
To predict a new relationship, do you use only your Venus return, or solar return, or both? ...
November 26, 2020 | Sun Sign - TaurusSephora1005
Hello everyone, This year at 48 years old I am having my Jupiter return. Now analyzing my past two Jupiter return, I realized that the real goodies came the following year. This year has still ...
October 31, 2020 | Sun Sign - TaurusSephora1005
Hello everyone, I have noticed that on the 30.11.2020, the day of the lunar eclipse, the moon will be conjuncting my natal Saturne within 2 degrees, also conjuncting my north node, in my 10 house. W ...
May 6, 2020 | Sun Sign - TaurusSephora1005
North node (General Astrology)
I’m confused, on every astrology channel it says that the north node changes to Gemini yesterday or today. In my chart here on astroseek, it shows that it is at 1.32 cancer... any idea? ...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »