Home > Forum > User's last posts

Filter:

CapricornJaided - User's last posts in the forum

Jun 5, 2021 - 20:37
Transit Astrology: Ascendant opposition Neptune
Sun Sign - CapricornJaided » Deermaiden
Neptune was exact opposite my ascendant end of May 2017. Shortly before this we got roommates impulsively because we felt bad for their situation and thought it would benefit us as well.... We were wrong and it DID lead to a very confusing situation for all of us and my relationship and costed us a lot financially too. We got taken advantage of and it just wasn´t a good situation for anyone involved. That was the same time Neptune entered my 7th house.

I´d definitely say since around that time I have been more and more confused of my own identity as well as my relationships with others. Foggy foggy. Astrology has helped a TON and I wish I was into it back then.
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Jun 4, 2021 - 15:35
Sun Sign - CapricornJaided » JessSezItSoftly
Haha, same thing happens to me over here! I could have written this :)
I drink mine either black or with a splash of almond milk since I´m off dairy. No sugar.
Jun 4, 2021 - 13:26
Transit Astrology: Anger
Sun Sign - CapricornJaided » Cind
9th house transits have me frustrated too, and I think you´re right about the fact that it´s hard on us right now with how we can´t really embrace these transits anymore. Every time I read about my transits in 9th house I scoff because it´s so unrealistic. My North node is in Sagittarius too so the direction I´m meant to be going is forever so far out of reach it feels, lol beyond learning and growing from home 😅

With your Jupiter and Moon in Sagittarius as well as Pluto its probably been a lot of adjustments for you and maybe subconsciously the 9th house is triggering you at the moment.
Also your Mars is in 12th house!? Same as my son and he´s been more sensitive but also more in tune to others, lol it´s like he knows how to get inside my head. I try to give him crap about whatever he´s done and he just calmly looks at me and puts his finger to his mouth and goes shhhhh..... lol its frustrating but hilarious.

Hopefully someone who knows more than I do can help but that made sense to me, if it´s been an ongoing thing. I´m sensitive to 12th house transits and my Chiron is in 12th house.

Also it´s good to know that you´re typically a chill person with a Sag moon and Leo rising, lol that´s my son and there´s no ´chill´ in him yet 😅
Jun 4, 2021 - 00:20
Synastry & Relationship: I´m crazy about this man.. ??
Sun Sign - CapricornJaided » Anilah
People don´t talk about house overlays much but I always notice that when someone feels crazy and super attached to a person even in a short amount of time, there´s water house overlays. So many of his planets are in your 4th and 12th house, tied to Cancer and Pisces.
I could definitely see this person making a big impact on you.
May 28, 2021 - 16:39
Sun Sign - CapricornJaided » Castlewallsxo
I know 2 Leo suns personally that I can think of. One is very much evolved I´d say, and she is great with kids, kind and caring.. But very dramatic lol.

The other Leo sun I know is very much UNevolved and he is extremely egoistic, cocky, entitled, but still very funny and loyal to those he feels like being loyal to at the time... hypocritical in his beliefs and quite sexist. I´m not chalking all this up to his Leo sun though. But he is an unevolved version of a Leo sun for sure.

Every Leo rising I know is very kind and loyal with a nice flair of drama that is tolerable, lol.
May 28, 2021 - 00:54
Sun Sign - CapricornJaided » Leo Moon
My favorite hahaha.
I hope this is is real. :61:
May 27, 2021 - 21:38
Synastry & Relationship: Venus in Aquarius, lover or lovee
Sun Sign - CapricornJaided » AmberMoon
I´m Aquarius Venus. Just barely though, at 0 degrees. 5th house.

I had very serious relationships at a young age. Serious but troubled. I have a need for freedom of course, and I do my best to give others their freedom as well but I can get internally jealous with my 5th house placement, I think. I´ve been with a Leo Venus in 11th for the last 6 years and I wouldn´t have lasted this long if I didn´t have room to breath and just be me if it had been anyone else who restricted me at all. Mind you we´ve got 2 small kids so I´m plenty restricted lol but I need to feel like I am my own person to be happy.
In the past I´ve never had any issue with turning my attention to someone else when I am unhappy/being treated wrongly. I tend to treat lovers how I´m being treated. Loyal as heck to someone who deserves it though.
I also need to feel a friendship with someone or click in some way before being intimate. Despite my 5th house being about romance and flings, it can´t be we with just anyone. I have to feel that friendship.
Ahh and another note, if I am upset with someone, I can´t look them in the eye or talk to them without space first. I turn cold and distant temporarily.
May 27, 2021 - 14:36
Sun Sign - CapricornJaided » rspicyb
I´m the same, I´m a few hours away from being an Aquarius Sun and have 3 other Aquarius planets so I don´t feel the Cap Sun as much. I still resonate with Capricorn seeing as I have a Cap Mars and outer planets but. Cap SUN doesn´t feel as ´me´ as a Sun placement should.
May 25, 2021 - 18:57
Sun Sign - CapricornJaided » goldenlion32
Funny, a lot of what you just brought up has to do with a transit I am now going through as well
Mars opposition Neptune.
And I just happened to get back into contact with someone from my past in order to ´heal´ recently.... but just last I realized this person is only going to control my mind and deceive me just like he used to. I´ll never stop being amazed by how this all fits together.
May 25, 2021 - 18:11
Sun Sign - CapricornJaided » Jay Jay
Ahh yes, I see now that Chiron just barely made it to my 8th house degree before going retrograde in 2019, so it wasn´t until April 2020 that it came back to my 8th house degree. Makes sense. Thank you for the info on my Chiron transits coming up.
May 25, 2021 - 14:30
Transit Astrology: I got robbed today
Sun Sign - CapricornJaided » LollyblueKeti
Oh nooo. I got my wallet stolen from me a few months ago when the moon was in my 12th house. There was probably more to it than that but I settled on moon in my 12th house because I tend to have unpleasant things going on during Leo moons in my 12th house :24:

I checked your chart and Scorpio is your 12th house!
May 25, 2021 - 14:22
Sun Sign - CapricornJaided » Jay Jay
This is interesting, Chiron has been in my 8th house for the last 2 years by the looks of it and what you said about it being a time of healing, or something happening to push you in the direction of healing makes a lot of sense. My moon and lilith are in the 8th house as well.
This is probably the first year I´ve really allowed myself to feel things that were buried for many years.
May 25, 2021 - 14:12
Other: Hey.
Sun Sign - CapricornJaided » LotusStar
Yeah that´s probably it. Doesn´t help I had something life changing occurred on THE DAY of the Sag eclipse last year. And it was very much related to the 4th house. I didn´t know it back then though. With my North node also being in Sag it feels like it was a fated event and maybe this eclipse is somehow going to pick up from where it left off last year.

I´m just waiting for it to be over, lol.
May 25, 2021 - 02:40
Other: Hey.
Sun Sign - CapricornJaided » RohiniMoon
I just feel like something major in my life is going to come exploding into pieces soon. I feel it building :24:
May 24, 2021 - 01:06
Sun Sign - CapricornJaided » Trevor777
I only have an 8th house Taurus moon and Lillith Aries in 8th.

But I´ve experienced paranormal events all my life, undeniable paranormal activity in most places I have lived. I ended up living in the same creepy town twice with 2 separate boyfriends between the ages 16 and 24. And I swear that town is cursed but I was meant to go there and experience it. But even way before that, I remember seeing things go flying across my room when I was 5 years old and I never slept in there for good 2 years. Lost of sleep paralysis and lucid dreams for my mom and I

I just don´t know if it´s me coincidentally living in the same types of places or if it´s ME bringing things out in a place... If that makes sense? I´m fairly certain there was a paranormal... thing... joining me and my first bf in that creepy town I mentioned. There was always something with us... that´s all I can really say. Something was following us between places we stayed together.

One of the most obvious, scary things we experienced togrther was one time we were lying in the pitch dark when I suddenly felt a strong urge to switch sides of the bed, as far from the closet as I could. Within a few minutes something bursted out of that closet. Posters flew up on the walls, I actually felt the breeze of something passing me with force. Then the door that was already hard to open without tugging hard flew open like nothing. His sister came out of her room right after saying something was shaking her bed.

Just one example. The last place I lived where I experienced anything like this was 3 years ago and I do not miss it at all. My son was 2 years exactly when we moved out of there, and he had a speech delay. As soon as we got to our new house he said a bunch of words I never heard before. It´s like something was holding him back there. He also has a few 8th house planets. So does my mom who I lived in weird places with. I believe my dad has also lived in a number or paranormal places and he has 12th house planets.
May 21, 2021 - 17:14
Sun Sign - CapricornJaided » Iceblu333
Shit, I used to have birds hitting our windows all the time. I thought they were just drunk from the berries on the trees. But I later found out we lived over an old burial ground so maybe it was both. :39:
May 14, 2021 - 03:43
Natal Astrology: MOON IN GEMINI
Sun Sign - CapricornJaided » astreo
A bit of both, it´s hard to say because I have such a blend of Cap and Aquarius placements all over my chart...im really somewhere in the middle. Evolved into more an aquarius this year I think.
May 13, 2021 - 21:05
Sun Sign - CapricornJaided » astreo
Lol yeah moon in Caps can be hard to crack when it comes to expressing emotions.. Unless they´re mixed with Gemini as well.
May 13, 2021 - 19:23
Sun Sign - CapricornJaided » Lunadominante
You sound just like my boyfriend who is Gemini moon in 10th house. Lol
May 10, 2021 - 19:06
Sun Sign - CapricornJaided » Petr9
Cool, right now I am the same as my birth chart. Taurus in 8th.
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »