Home > Forum > User's posts
Discussions:
Search for:

PiscesNeptuneWolf4444 - User's posts in the forum

Aug 4, 2021 - 02:51
Sun Sign - PiscesNeptuneWolf4444 » nutelina
Thanks for the comment and support to my growth, i really appreciate it.

You are right!! The question was really generalized but any knowledge about my purpose or cause will always help. What i wanted to ask about my main or biggest aspect called "Model" through huber method which seems to have its own pattern aspects (check images below) is basically if there is more information or guidance about that specific pattern to know more about my purpose and cause in this life along with the rest of placements which i tried to connect the dots to resolve but could not do it.

As far as i know my sun and moon are literally the opposite and my ascendant in libra is in the middle ( meaning imo that my pisces sun is slept dreaming and my virgo moon is awake being organized and libra just there focusing on having both energies balanced into the real world, this should be added on the dictionary definition about the word: indecisive and all its synonyms. :61: )
I saw that my true/north node is virgo meaning that my south node is pisces :37: there we go again but even harder.

Thanks in advance again to everybody that can decipher this fish. :182:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »