Home > Forum > Last answers
Discussions:
Search for:

Taurussss666 - Last answers to user's posts in the forum

Apr 21, 2022 - 18:19
Transit Astrology: cancer
Sun Sign - CapricornDatta108 » sss666
Namaste sorry to hear about your sister´s condition,looking deeper into her chart shows that Venus,the lord of her Rising sign Libra, is in the 12th house of losses Virgo, which is debilitated. Actually there are 3 planets in the 12th house but Mercury there is exalted which gives Neecha banga yoga,a cancelation of debilitated Venus ( but does not fully cancell out the weakness of Venus)

Venus as her Rising sign lord should be strengthened to gain vitality and power in life.
Also the Sun,lord of the 11th house is in the 12th house which diminishes his power too.

Transit wise ,Saturn has been in her 7th house and is about to go into her unfavorable 8th where Jupiter just was,imo Jupiter in the 9th now can bring some solutions and treatments for her but from January 2023 ,8th house Saturn transit can be tough,especially from April 2023 to April 2024 when Jupiter transits her 10th house, and in 2026 and 2027 when Jupiter transits the 12th and 1st houses,which is typically unfavorable in Jyotish.

She has Moon dasa running, moon as lord of the 10th in the 10th isn´t bad but moon is conjuct Mars who is debilitated. Also Mars dasa starts in 2024 combined with Ashtama Sani isn´t easy,besides medical treatments she should try to change lifestyle habits by adopting a more organic plant based diet rich in leafy greens,fresh organic juices and cut down or eliminate all flesh foods ,smoking, drinking, junk food,soda, etc..

Upaya´s for this situation may call for a Mritujaya Homa done at a holy place,this is traditionally used to bring down God´s grace to help cure all ailments and disease.
Also she can wear a gem to help bolster the power of Venus,plus wearing white color and lite blue too, avoid wearing yellow gems and yellow colors completely.
Blessings to your sister 🙏🕉☀️🌻
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Apr 21, 2022 - 17:47
Sun Sign - Scorpioancient_astrology » sss666

BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS:

2) However, I don´t think it shows a particular inclination to breast cancer. The Moon which rules the 8th is in the 9th house. It is the ruler of Cancer (the sign) and Cancer does concern things having to do with the breast. Mars afflictions are what usually is related to cancer (the disease).

Now Mars cannot see the Moon, so in this case that is a good thing. If Mars had a bad aspect to the Moon then we might be concerned about breast cancer. However, despite it being ruler of the 8th house. The Moon is actually applying to Jupiter, which is good.

So, I cannot tell you that it is impossible for you to ever get breast cancer, I CAN tell you that there is no reason to worry about it in particular. Your sister obviously has a very superficial knowledge of astrology and should not make these kinds of worrisome delineations. My advice: relax. Your horoscope DOES NOT suggest breast cancer.
Apr 21, 2022 - 14:54
Transit Astrology: Mars Square Pluto
Sun Sign - LibraTiger22 » sss666
Thanks 🌻
Apr 20, 2022 - 22:39
Sun Sign - Taurussss666 » sss666
thank you :15: :15:
Apr 20, 2022 - 18:47
Sun Sign - CancerInfiniteVoyageXIII&VII » sss666
Mars rules Asc and 6th (Health) house, He is fall in Cancer (bad positioned), 9th house.

Cancer sign represents chest and breasts in human body. She should be careful to the health of respiratory tract. Fresh air is more vital for her rather than other people (just like me).

I hope no risk for her health 🙏🏻
Mar 1, 2022 - 16:52
Natal Astrology: Planets in the 12th house
Sun Sign - PiscesGabbo23 » sss666
I agree with you 😊
Jan 11, 2022 - 23:38
Sun Sign - Geminitasunica » sss666
What happened when that aspect occured? I am not familiar with that transit :)
Dec 5, 2021 - 14:50
Transit Astrology: headaches
Sun Sign - AriesJayJayAstrology » sss666
Looking at your natal chart, I wonder what you do with your feelings. You potentially could be "holding" onto them without realizing it. You have such a 12th house - Pisces presence - so you could be a bit out there, not realizing how you feel. You´ve got Mars conjunct Chiron in Cancer - so with all the Pisces-12th house planets, you are super sensitive to people´s energies. Are you taking some of that on - absorbing too much from others? Of course, I´d have to have a real conversation with you to sort this all out, but that is the kind of questioning I would begin with.

I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter! NEXT CLASS: HOW TO PROFESSIONALLY INTERPRET A NATAL CHART, Course 1 - begins Saturday, February 5, 2022. https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…
Dec 4, 2021 - 13:48
Aires and Mars rule headaches. But I have Aries Sun, Mars and Mercury and I never get headaches. I think it is a very complex question - and there will be different answers for different people - as someone else said. It can be from food, muscle tension in neck and jaw, something bothering you - a symbol for someone being a pain - and a whole bunch of other possibilities. It could have nothing to do with transits at all. But I would look to Mars transits for it, if I were looking. Still, then, it´s probably more complex than that. The best thing is to keep a journal to the days and times they happen. If you´ve had them for a long time, there has got to be a reason - and I´d look to Saturn or earth signs - as that would indicate something more chronic. But you´d see it in the natal chart. All health issues - the seeds - are in the natal chart.
Dec 4, 2021 - 12:54
Sun Sign - VirgoAren Levi » sss666
It can be after covid

It can be from jawline ( i have this )

It can be from your heavy aries energy in vedic
Dec 4, 2021 - 12:51
Sun Sign - Pisces11 » sss666
I think for every chart it´s different, but I see you also have :155: in Cancer, so maybe something will resonate.

I also experience frequent headaches past years, sometimes I think it might be connected to :164: in :171:, or not. It´s just that I noticed it during this time.

It was bad also, when transit Mars was in Aries. Worst cases were when I went in Sauna. Heat just worsens it x100. Even if it´s hot bath or laying in sun, hot weather.

Swimming in cold water helps great deal, maybe because of the cancer sign.. or water heals in general, especially with overheating.

Most often headache appears during Moons transit in Aries (Moon rules my chart, also connected with cycle - & my natal Moon is in Libra, so it´s opposing Aries).
But I´ve heard Aries moon transit is common cause, especially with prominent Mars/Aries.
April is time of headaches for me, because of the :171: activity.

Also when Transit Moon opposes, conj natal Mars. Transit Mars conj ASC (doesn´t happen often luckily)
Could happen with Mars-Sun transits too probably, but I haven´t noticed that for myself.

Sometimes (very rare occasions) headache comes and I can´t see it in chart.
what else can cause it... eating too much calories, blocking your neck, spine.. sitting, glued to screens. Also stretching your neck too much.
Just over doing things.
Jul 20, 2021 - 20:29
Transit Astrology: Covid19 travel
Sun Sign - Scorpiosnowski654 » sss666
For future reference: Check out the videos/info on this site

https://mmstestimonials.co/coronavi…

More Info: https://jimhumble.co/videos/…
Jul 4, 2021 - 19:31
Tarot Reading: tarot with Olenna
Sun Sign - LeoPikkio » sss666
I got a reading from Olenna too once, can only confirm what sss666 is saying 😊

I´m following you too on you tube! Best of luck with the channel 🤞🏼😁
Mar 10, 2021 - 22:53
Natal Astrology: 12th house
Really? I bet there are a lot of people out there who´d disagree, but you´re entitled to your opinion. Personally, I don´t think any one house is harder or easier than another - as they all represent human experiences - both positive and negative ones. And the whole chart elucidates how any planet is functioning in any sign and house. So experiences in each house will greatly vary among individuals.
Mar 9, 2021 - 23:45
Sun Sign - Tauruss81 » sss666
The head is governed by Aries and it´s ruler Mars.
Also the 1st house refers to the head, and it´s ruler (in your case your Ascendant is in Gemini, ruled by Mercury).
Also, in general health is indicated by 6th house (and also Virgo) and planets inside of it give hints about it.

In your case I see you have natal Pluto in 6th, activated by the transiting Venus.
Your natal Venus is currently being squared by the transiting Mercury.
Your natal Mercury is currently in conjunction with the transiting Mars.
Also, you have your natal Sun under a conjunction with Lilith.

As a side note remember that the conjunction with a malefic (Mars, Saturn, Pluto, Lilith, etc) is a tense/inarmonic aspect.

With all this, it´s not a surprise you have intense headaches this days. In any case don´t hesitate to visit a doctor to check it is nothing serious. Hope you do recover soon dude.
Mar 9, 2021 - 01:08
What house is easy? Life isn´t easy.
Mar 8, 2021 - 01:38
Have you heard of chaos theory? In order for change to happen, there needs to be a period where things fall apart - so that something else can form anew. It feels like a bit of chaos. The 12th house is where people experience big changes, much creativity, and a letting go process, so that something else can emerge.

This lifetime for you, is about letting go of trying to perfect yourself, and being under pressure to be responsible for everyone. You can release, guilt, anxiety and fear - of not being good enough or there enough or perfect enough.

I think you have artistic talents - maybe music - and I bet we´ve talked about this on other posts. In the 12th house, you can experience solitude and enjoy it. You need peace and quiet and not to go so deep with people. You´ve been there done that. It´s time to set boundaries with other people and say NO when you don´t really want to be there for them. It´s time for enlightened selfishness. You need it.

You´re really very sensitive and you need to protect yourself. You FEEL other people. Make sure you give yourself time alone and say NO more often.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
Mar 7, 2021 - 18:59
Sun Sign - VirgoLotusStar » sss666
That makes sense, when I saw Jupiter conjunct Mercury in the 12h I thought you must have a lot of dreams.

Sometimes they are so intense or real it can affect my mood/mental space all day.

I think 12 house is also paranormal activity house, so who knows. I have had some paranormal experiences, also have south node in the 12th house but I dont seek them out.
Mar 7, 2021 - 18:01
Sun Sign - Capricornstellium12 » sss666
Very much so. Some examples. I´ve been in a rollover accident in my twenties where the car roof was crushed, came out without a scratch. Had a head on collision with a tree. Never hurt. Had blown out my lower spinal disc. Went into emergency surgery and recovered fully with no ill affects. Lost jobs (I can be hard heady if I don´t respect my boss) and got new ones quickly at higher pay. At the time these things seem bad but when I look back, it was for the better.
I´ve been very lucky in life.
Mar 7, 2021 - 17:53
Sun Sign - VirgoLotusStar » sss666
´´i can really make best thoughts or solutions on anything if i am alone in silence´´

Same. Do you tend to see very vivid dreams or get messages in dreams? Even like a premonition sometimes, it can comes true?

I dream almost every single night, it´s very rare that I don´t dream and it´s always very vivid.
Page 1 / 3
« previous   next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »