Home > Forum > Last answers
Discussions:
Search for:

TaurusSophiam444 - Last answers to user's posts in the forum

May 30, 2021 - 02:21
General Astrology: Vesta
Sun Sign - TaurusRosincvist » Sophiam444
Vesta seems to be a super-charged :153: giving pure concentration and proving that being the fourth discovered asteroid is definitely not the least planetoid!
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Aug 29, 2019 - 17:10
Sun Sign - TaurusAstro-Seek.com » Sophiam444
Sure ?; anytime, :-)
Aug 29, 2019 - 17:09
Using the Whole Sign house system, your North Node is in your 5th house. This video has very useful information regarding that placement. She is really great at interpretating the Nodes´ position.

https://youtu.be/3H3bG1A56-I
Aug 29, 2019 - 16:49
The Nodes of the Moon (the "Mean Nodes") always have a retrograde motion for everyone. The "True Node" sometimes can have a "direct motion" due to the Moon´s wobble. But there is no special meaning for the Nodes being retrograde. They are just mathematical points in space.
May 16, 2019 - 01:35
Natal Astrology: Car accident
That´s good :)
May 15, 2019 - 22:33
Ah, just you and you doggy?
Well, they are more genuine often times anyways :)
May 15, 2019 - 22:32
I was watching bad drivers and idiotic pedestrians on Youtube earlier today, and then you are here telling us about your problem.

I hope this don´t set you back to much and things get fixed doe you ASAP.
May 15, 2019 - 21:04
Hope it gets better. Sounds like a real mess.
May 15, 2019 - 20:53
Sun Sign - TaurusSophiam444 » Sophiam444
Thanks so much guys!!!! I’m very stressed out and hope it gets better soon.
May 15, 2019 - 19:39
Hi Sophiam,

sorry to hear what happened to you.

Mercury is today nearly in exact opp. on your natal scorpio pluto in 2nd house finance being in opp with your 8th house mercury.
May 15, 2019 - 18:41
Mars going into Cancer 29 degrees on your Jupiter Cancer (Bank Account).
Cancer in Chiron (Wounding & Healing)
Venus in Taurus 0 degrees (Critical Degree) Taurus (money)
Uranus in Taurus 3 degrees (Unexpected Money)
Mercury in Taurus 17 degrees in opposition of your Scorpio Pluto 16 degrees
Conjunct your Mercury in Taurus 17 degrees in Natal.
Feb 27, 2019 - 22:44
General Astrology: Career
Sun Sign - Taurusnutelina » Sophiam444
If you are not interested in the medical field which I think you are too much inquisitive for even if you seem uncertain, that´s actually the best gift.. Not sure if research would make you too lonely so I thought: What about advertisement? Or something with marketing, PR, being an director´s assistent or maybe even a director later? Not sure if you have entrepeneurial skills but maybe you´d like to be a bit in the background with a great boss / CEO.

Not sure how artistic you feel but you should have a feeling for art with Venus in Pisces, Capricorn aspects and Taurus is about money and stability, taking care of finance and people in a firm, so maybe even HR but on a higher level... You should be a peoples person but also quite sensitive, so maybe you wouldn´t like direct contact.. Let us know what you think! :15:

:29:
Feb 27, 2019 - 22:28
Synastry & Relationship: Back on the market
I see now you have your moon in pisces, the most sensitive of them all but maybe you are really passive? Venus in pisces too, like me.. beauty might be very important to you...
Feb 27, 2019 - 22:19
Welcome to the club :4: But TBH you seem like the cutest and kindest person so it´s puzzeling to read that!
Feb 27, 2019 - 20:47
Sun Sign - CapricornChessTrader » Sophiam444
Hey :) There will be times when entering into a relationship will be more auspicious for you. But like the other person said Chiron is entering your 7th house and that can get in the way of things. But this is why I like astrology because knowing how Chiron operates, will give you what you need in order to learn how to navigate through that transit. So the outcome of the situation can definitely be different. Because when you know why things are happening compared to when you don´t know why they are happening. And you know what you can do in order to not let those things happen. You´re kinda like a step ahead. Hope that helps. I mean thats how I like to look at things. :)
Feb 21, 2019 - 14:55
You´d make a very good nurse. Jupiter exalted in the 10th and training the ruler of the 10th which is also conjunct Venus in the 6th. So the rulers of the 6ty and 10th are in mutual reception as well.
Feb 19, 2019 - 15:25
I use cards and order of the magi along with astrology (and numerology), so pardon me if some words and/or symbology are unfamiliar...

king of clubs sun (mastery of knowledge card) - already an interesting thing, as why would a master seek that which one tends to be a master of from others...

ah, but one that´s young not qualitative, but relative - libra strong perhaps... ´twere but a mirror, alas

the year coming to an ending is focused upon a struggle ado with the eight of diamonds - success with what you value - with the 10 of clubs (universal knowledge) being the result of this struggle

going in to, soon, a year when the karmic rewards and/or drawbacks from what you, yourself communicate with others become a focus...

if your foremost interest in career paths has to do with education, public speaking, and/or teaching in some form, it´s understandable you would be feeling an inordinate amount of ´weight´ upon such decisions, and may well continue to do so throughout much of your next year of life

particularly, you´re just about coming up on the end of a year when lessons, perhaps ado with a new form, style, or method of communication influenced by a new working partnership or matter of health prompted by another were addressed or faced in some way

as far as your chart and the correlations/transits to 6th and 10th houses, neptune is beginning a transit of your lunar luminary-venus conjunction in your 6th ruled by Jupiter in the 10th

chances are, you are under pressure of high ideals versus reality, whether from inner or outer struggles - identifying the source of which, in the long run, will serve best to optimize any outcome

if your own ideals, for example, are blinding - adjustment of the self and attitudes may be apropos

if the environment is cause for concern, perhaps new opportunities could best avoid being missed

natally speaking, i´d say you are a well-spring of compassion

whatever work is fitting in the long-run, while not necessarily centered upon understanding of and service towards others, I would presume would include such, at least, as some sort of continual initiative or backbone of a fulfilling business model you might associate with

jumping at labeling, I would guess you have some sort of interest in womens´ or childrens´ protective services, or if not, perhaps an interest would be worth some time into thought..
Feb 19, 2019 - 15:19
Sun Sign - CancerTrevor77 » Sophiam444
Shown by your cancer midheaven, working in food industry, nutritionist, hotel, animal breeding (a friend once mentioned hamster breeder), gardening, anything connected with boats, fishing, ponds,

any kind of trading, counselling, social services, nursing

also with your mercury in taurus in others money, you should have a good business mind

your sun square saturn may mean you have low self esteem, but this is contradictory to your potential, with your jupiter in your 10th house showing you will likely be successful in your chosen career path.
Feb 11, 2019 - 01:57
Sun Sign - PiscesKoichan.w » Sophiam444
Hey there! :78:
I hope you are feeling better now, remember you are the center of your world :1:
Sadly I dont know when you are going to find true love or when it is going to be a good time for you to meet a potential partners :( but an empty 7th house doesn‘t mean you arent going to find true love! Actually an empty house is completely normal :) instead of focusing on a planet in the house when there are none consider the sign where your house starts, in your case aries. I like to consider the 7th house as a shadow, something you lack and you are looking for in others. Here an interesting link maybe : http://astroarena12.blogspot.com/20…
Feb 1, 2019 - 01:30
Natal Astrology: Retrieving birth time
Sun Sign - SagittariusNoname101 » Sophiam444
Hi, You can order/purchase a new birth certificate. Be sure to order the long form version so that the time will be stated. Best of luck to you.
Page 1 / 2
« previous   next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »