Home > Forum > Last answers
Discussions:
Search for:

VirgoRabbit1987 - Last answers to user's posts in the forum

Jul 14, 2020 - 03:53
Natal Astrology: 8th house stellium
Sun Sign - CapricornGhost00 » Rabbit1987
Using officially licensed method, no stelliums to worry about, especially in eighth. But your progressed chart does have a very small yet ominous assembly in the eighth. I would say let´s discuss privately. Send me a private message and I will let you know what is happening along with some possible next steps. There a lot to talk about. Go hawkeyes
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Jan 25, 2020 - 03:34
Synastry & Relationship: Should I stay? Or should I go??
Sun Sign - TaurusAstro-Seek.com » Rabbit1987
Depends on how long you´ve been with him. Another is what kind of emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, and financial patterns he may have and repeating. We all do this, so not necessarily a reason to move on to the next guy.

You just get a new version of him with a little bit of tweak in planets, but same signature and harmonics.

If you have children, you need a plan how you´re going to support yourself financially, where you´re going to live, and family and Government always been on your side.

Depends on what he´s doing again? How severe is it? Usually when you´re mad, angry, and unforgiving, you learn a hard lesson later, you really didn´t need to break up with someone. It was more about growing up yourself, maturing, and evolving.

If it´s a domestic violence situation, threat to your emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, and sexual health it´s a good reason to leave. (Toxic). Toxic comes in different flavors from Mild vs. Extreme.

Write out all the pro´s and con´s of the relationship. You should see something.

If it´s fighting over toilet paper roles, toothpaste caps, the way things are organized etc. It´s just normal relationship stuff. You will have normal issues every couple goes through.

While if it´s having different beliefs in relationship styles, extra people, and sexuality, a counselor is a good place to start with this. And also looking at your charts to see what´s happening in that area and how to work on it.

Beliefs, perception, project, blame, shame, guilt, are all part of the things to work on.
Jan 25, 2020 - 03:17
Sun Sign - TaurusIceblu333 » Rabbit1987
Your children come first. Write down everything that is wrong. Then meditate on it. Meditate on how to fix it.

Then have a conversation with him about what you want. The solution or/ the outcome that you want.

Do not show him what you wrote.

Writing it down increases your focus on what needs to be done/said. Only use it as a reference....

If this is too much forget about it and do what makes you feel comfortable.
Jan 25, 2020 - 03:01
Sun Sign - TaurusAstro-Seek.com » Rabbit1987
Once the bond of trust is broken it is nearly impossible to rebuild it. Paranoia and fear will drive you insane. If there is sincerity in change of actions then there is hope. Just remember lies always come to light in time. Trust your intuition. Best of luck, prayers and positive vibes for you!
Jan 8, 2020 - 18:48
Sun Sign - Taurusnutelina » Rabbit1987
No, no and no. And you are the worst :2:
Jan 6, 2020 - 11:18
Sun Sign - Taurusnutelina » Rabbit1987
Trust me bad advice is worse than none at all.
Jan 4, 2020 - 23:11
Sun Sign - Geminikimbermoon » Rabbit1987
Astrology charts are indeed fascinating, but the first thing to know is that it takes much time to make a full accounting of all the factors that are shown, so there is a lot of patience required.

You can make a start by first looking at the layout of the planets. Any pronounced difficult aspects between planets signify areas that are apt to be highly challenging and can be quite repetitive in their influence, depending on the ongoing transits; the whole point is aimed at working on the inner tensions and difficulties and finding a way to resolve the patterns that have been set up. Our genetic and karmic themes from the past determine how we are meant to be bettering ourselves.

In this case we first notice the significant opposition between Neptune and the Moon, intersected by a square to Venus. Right away this might signify problems relating to a balance required between your creative /imaginative
energies and the practicalities of the material /physical realm. The red lines are like red flags, while the blue ones suggest potential and opportunity if you play your cards right.

Usually we look first to the factors that combine in creating your sense of persona and your expressions / reactions to events. Thus, we note the Sun in Virgo [earth] combined with Moon in Cancer [water] and ASC in Capricorn [earth].

The Sun [father] and Moon [mother] relate more to how your childhood conditioning and influence of the parents have moulded your early personality, and attitudes. Only when we reach the age of 7 and move out into socialization via education, do we begin to formulate
the outer persona that we gradually chose to project out into the outer world. This is when the ASC energies begin to come more into play.

AT that point then the world begins to test us as to whether we will hold fast to our conditioning and imprinted values, or whether we try to branch out as an independent and individual persona. All this then must be modified depending on the aspects involved with each of those personality factors. So you were largely dominated by the energies of Virgo and Cancer as a child, which can be explored in depth, which were then filtered through your Capricorn ASC.

Anyone versed in basic astrology can make suggestions on what might be expected from the implications of the chart, yet there are so many variables that it is best to start with the basics and work your way up to gaining the true value of what the chart offers. That is, to understand how the workings of the inner self play out in the circumstances we find ourselves faced with. As within, so without.

I am available to help you with ongoing personal guidance if you wish…
to start the process send me your most significant questions and what in particular you are wanting to know about at this stage in your life. I will be happy to respond.
Dec 28, 2019 - 12:47
Sun Sign - Virgocassiolmoraes » Rabbit1987
Well, I can tell you something because your aspects and planets-signs are EXACTLY the same as mine, although the house positions are different. It´s like looking at my own chart, which I´ve done hundreds of times, with a few twists. Take that as a disclaimer, because what I´m about to say comes from a very subjective perspective.

There´s a lot of sensitivity, daydreaming, absorbing other´s energy without much discrimination, fantasies, plus an overall frustration that seems to follow every step, even though you can be very grounded and practical. You make an effort to do the right thing, but there´s also a desire to be different, a pull towards unconventionality. At the same time, no matter how "good" you try to be, there´s always someone telling you to do things different, to be more mundane or down to earth. The bottom line is: you are on your own, and deep down you know what your talents are. When you embrace them without asking permission, things flow around you, even though people are going to be constantly advising you against doing so. Soon after they´ll be following your steps, but you got to take the lonely road - if you haven´t done so already. It´s no walk in the park.

I´d say that many of your frustations come from something involving groups of people, friends and career-related enviroments. There´s an invisible force pulling you away from that, and it took you - or it´s going to take you - a lot of your virgo-methodic-lonely warrior mindset to mingle and to be out there. I would also say that your talents involve something doing with psychology, the occult or another scorpio-related activities - although you may be advised by others to pursue more conventional forms of intellectual activities. They don´t know how much water you´ve got inside of you, this overwhelming sensitivity, and they can´t see it nor accept it. And that´s the way it´s supposed to be. You are an aries-north node, and we can´t rely on others´ support if we are to make the most of ourselves in this lifetime.

If I´m wrong, plese tell me. I´d like to know more about my "astro-twin" :4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »