Search for:

LeoMelly123 - Last answers to user's posts in the forum

Nov 7, 2021 - 13:40
Sun Sign - Ariesnova818 » Melly123
And how it went? I expect same transit soon... :3:
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
May 22, 2021 - 22:00
Sun Sign - TaurusAstro-Seek.com » Melly123
I have the same issue in my family. I watched last year what happen with the eclipses, so these one´s are just forcing changes further and clipping the South Node Sagittarius in transit in all our charts.

That is what a eclipse does is clip away the old on the South Node, and sets of the North Node with the Gemini which Venus is the feminine.

So yes we can say Moon is Mother and Son, so for example if you have Gen X and Millennial´s that have been battling with Baby Boomers and breaking the emotional patterns, mental patterns, spiritual patterns, relating patterns, and communication patterns the last 15 years, you should be getting liberated somewhat. There´s been a lot of drama and trauma breaking out of the "Old Systems", and of course those who are just waking up in all generations are being pushed to do something different.
May 22, 2021 - 20:46
Does your family have a lot of Sagittarius/Gemini in all the charts. It should be ending the family karma on different time lines of Saturn in Cancer, North Node Gemini/South Node Sagittarius, Saturn in Gemini, Saturn in Sagittarius, North Node Sagittarius/South Node Gemini in Saturn in Libra, and ending the last round of life lessons for the whole family about fake family news, gossip, rumors, smear campaigns, and all that jazz. The truth coming out in different relationships.
May 22, 2021 - 20:20
Sun Sign - TaurusRosincvist » Melly123
Most of us have much worse Moons than you do! :22:
May 22, 2021 - 15:53
Sun Sign - AriesJayJayAstrology » Melly123
I have this Full Moon with Sun Conjunct MC and opposite natal Moon/IC - So TR Moon conjunct Moon as well. I´ve been watching eclipses for years on end, and I have not yet experienced anything exciting happening - either good or bad. I think the power of eclipses is actually a myth. They believed this in ancient times. I´m not at all worried. Just go about your life normally. I am.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
May 17, 2021 - 18:50
Sun Sign - LeoMelly123 » Melly123
Sorry, here´s the transit chart
May 10, 2021 - 05:40
Sun Sign - Librazarko22 » Melly123
You gave key information as to why even through a horary question it is difficult to find out where your license is. Simply, your license disappeared some time ago. You had to wonder where the license was when you noticed its disappearance. That moment was right for asking questions.When you had missed such moment then later everything goes harder.
This happens to many other people, because they simply do not have the habit of asking a question to someone who could look for an answer, and these are usually quality astrologers. There are few such astrologers. I am certainly not among them, but I know some important things about interpreting horary charts.
May 9, 2021 - 22:22
Sun Sign - GeminiAmberMoon » Melly123
Ooh 😺 I like a good challenge.

Ok, so a license is a written document and it´s gone missing.

I see this as Mercurial: written doc that has communicative/informative value.

Then for it to be taken away from you in the form of a -sudden- loss, I thought of Pluto.

But losses are generally more H12.

The Mercury happens to be in H8 (traditional ruler of which Pluto (& Mars)).

Looking at Pluto/Scorpio influence and the positive aspects that Pluto makes, brings me to H7, by virtue of a trine between Pluto and the ruler of H12, Venus.

The ruler of the house that signifies losses, Venus, is in H7.

After this, if you look closely at the chart, you can see a bunch of aspects pointing to 7 and then another bunch to 8.

So, I´ll read this as: whatever was lost in H8 lies in H7.

H7, the house of others. Combine this with Venus, a close female other?
May 9, 2021 - 21:01
Look in the west direction of your living space, in higher places, such as shelves or windows. Orienting by angle position of planet which represent hidden object it should not be far away.
May 9, 2021 - 07:09
Hi!
I don´t think you will draw any valid conclusions from this map, unfortunately. The point is that this question was not asked at the moment of a significant degree of concern for the given question.Heaven simply does not want to give an answer if the question is not just in time.MAYBE if someone who reads your post and who understands horary astrology enough makes a chart for the moment he understood your question. That chart may be valid.I repeat,this can be done if person understand principles of horary.
May 9, 2021 - 02:22
Since Capricorn would be your documents I would say it was transformed in the 3rd house in short travels. It sextiles South Node Sagittarius in the 2nd house so deals you education, books, heat, fire, money, finances, or job, or something you do with Sagittarius themes.
Saturn in Aquarius on the I.C. restricted by barrier, bridge, electricity, wires, air vent, fan, electronics, devices.
Aries in Chiron is your wounding and Uranus unexpected loss in Taurus in the 7th house.
Kind of looks like something to do with your health house since you have the fire trine here that means fire, fast, furious, and quick action.
Uranus in Taurus is the Masculine with a feminine and relationships. You would have lost it in the 7th house since Uranus in Taurus is unexpected event of loss. Taurus is always a hard one since it can be in clothes, bags, furniture, planets, flowers, food, drinks.
North Node Gemini is 8th house with Mercury in Gemini, and North Node Gemini, so this is medicine, cars.
Endings is Aquarius so, I’m not sure if you went out somewhere or your at home, because Aquarius can be either way.
May 8, 2021 - 22:46
Sun Sign - LeoMelly123 » Melly123
Oh here it is
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
Sep 28, 2020 - 20:04
Sun Sign - AriesAprils Fish » Melly123
Hi,

I just started monitoring the ongoing transit of :159:Neptune sextile :160:Pluto, the two planets show an harmonious generational transition, as this aspect will end in about 18-19 years (2039 or so...)
Sep 28, 2020 - 18:59
Sun Sign - TaurusIIyyaarr13 » Melly123
You have a narrow window where you can physically lower your self and obtain information about the between lives, in a couple of years your son shall have completely forgotten having existence before this one!
Jun 12, 2020 - 18:34
I hope the same for you as well as for me. :68: :1:
Jun 12, 2020 - 17:53
I am fascinated by your Progressed synastry. It´s very unusual to see such Progressed aspects. I used whole signs houses, and progressed orbs 2,5°, as I always do, to see a bigger picture over time.

At the first glance it looks very good. And actually it is indeed very good. However, I can see that it´s mostly intellectual, most aspects are related to Mercury, Chiron, Neptune. It may feel like emotionally starving in that way. I am not saying that it´s the case though. It can be very fulfilling relationship. That feeling of Moon, North Node and Saturn are like it meant to be couple.

Female inner wheel. Male outer wheel.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
Jun 12, 2020 - 14:14
Analysing charts wouldn´t help in this case, it would just increase the pain. It´s a reality that something so precious can be broken because of some unimportant words. I don´t know what exactly you said to him, but it was most likely something what normal people wouldn´t broke for.
Jun 12, 2020 - 13:35
This is not my fake topic btw.
Jun 12, 2020 - 13:15
If you notice you are both in Uranus in Scorpio Generation in your Uranus Taurus opposition. This is the Mid-Life Crisis. Where you both pretty much must graduate to the next phase of your life. It’s a passage of rights to grow, mature, and evolve into your full potential as individuals.
Saturn in Libra and Saturn in Virgo are the karma in both your charts. Where Mars in Virgo and Venus in Virgo is the karma and dharma. The soul contract to learn specific soul lessons in the relationship with one another.
Venus Gemini and Venus in Virgo are both ruled by Mercury. We’re in the Venus in Gemini Retrograde, Sun in Gemini, and North Node Gemini Transit which is pushing both of you to evolve into something you both probably have not dealt with and Gemini is the division, the divorce, the two separate paths, the masculine and feminine.
This is just one archetype in the Mutable Cross; Sagittarius, Gemini, Virgo, and Pisces. This is what most of our relationship karma spins around on through belief systems, theories, concepts, and ideas.
Gemini and Virgo is the throat chakra (The way you speak to one another through words) Is their intimidation, threats, ultimatums, verbal abuse going back and forth? Then this is the intellect, the thoughts, the genius, the education, and how it’s used in the relationship in a healthy or unhealthy way. The verbal abuse, emotional abuse, mental abuse. This can also be about gossip and rumors with other family members as you mentioned.
Jupiter in Libra is usually the higher conscious relationship with the masculine. Where Mars is sometimes the lower consciousness masculine or boyfriend, friends, or first husband in some people’s lives. It depends on our personal soul contracts, but we have karma with both Mars/Jupiter/Sun in our charts at different times in our lives to evolve us as the feminine and we evolve the masculine.
Saturn in Virgo/Mars in Virgo I can tell you is perfectionism you will never ever live up to in this persons mind and they’re searching for perfectionism in human nature and it doesn’t exit. They are searching for the perfect world, the perfect relationship, the perfect family, the perfect career, and it’s hard path for them to stop judging the world.
Which if your Saturn in Libra, Jupiter in Libra you’re looking for harmony, balance, unity, peace, and fairness.
It’s kind of relationship where the Judge and Jury (Saturn in Virgo, Mars in Virgo) is telling the lawyer (Saturn in Libra, Jupiter in Libra) you’re not doing a good enough job for me, go do some more work and come back until your perfected.
I really don’t think this is about you being cruel to them just looking at this part of it.
Mars in Cancer vs. Mars in Virgo, this can be quite painful since Cancer is water and emotions, introverted, and more sensitive while Virgo is emotionally objective, harsh, and critical. (Emotional Abuse)
The Virgo will act like they’re the victim when they victimize others. I know this by experience.
Uranus in Taurus transit the 8th house of Taurus will definitely shake up your relationship with this person since it’s cutting through the shared resources, the emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, and financial karma of the 8th house. Theirs is intercepted with the 7th/8th house, so this can be splitting because Uranus Scorpio in the 7th house usually is about divorce or break ups in general.
You can see the Moon in Aquarius with the South Node Aquarius, Sun in Leo with the North Node Leo. So there’s this past karma here on the Nodes, where they might have been pushing you towards the North Node Leo because this is your evolution and where you’re going in life. Where the Moon indicates the Matriarchy, the feminine, the Mother.
Sun in Leo is shining as a leader on the North Node Leo, so they may be pushing you to be that leader in whatever you’re meant to do in this world and feminine leaders are being pushed to stand up in the world in 2020 and be independent, and strong on their own, and not believe they need a man to tell them their self-worth, self-love, self-respect, and self-dignity.
With Saturn in Virgo over your Venus in Virgo, there’s a liberation, release, and the feminine coming out to speak her personal truth, stand in her full feminine power, and own it!
While it may be difficult, hard, and emotionally and mentally painful because you love this person, his higher soul knows it’s time for you to learn to fly and he’s done his work with Virgo trying to teach you what you need to know to fly.
Page 1 / 2
« previous   next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »