Home > Forum > Last answers
Discussions:
Search for:

Capricornabdel1997 - Last answers to user's posts in the forum

Jul 30, 2022 - 20:23
Sun Sign - TaurusRosincvist » abdel1997
The Astro-Chart´s chart is easier on the eyes than the Astro-Dienst chart!
I can´t complain about bringing the :78: of David to Astrology since I refer to the Cardinal House Angles as the distressed suffering Cross of Jesus!
I usually don´t touch the Composite/melt charts!
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Jul 30, 2022 - 16:04
Sun Sign - ScorpioGraham » abdel1997
"We are raised in two different kinds of household, two cultures, two faiths, and two different customs. Due to the matter of these differences, we believe we can make a major change in our lives and our family. I believe that we will make a difference in our lives."

I suspect this is indeed indicated in the composite chart - by Libra being on the cusp of both the 2nd house (own values) + 3rd house (local communications) and Aries being on the cusps of both the 8th house (other people´s values) and 9th house (intellectual growth).
Jul 30, 2022 - 15:25
Sun Sign - ScorpioGraham » abdel1997

Keep it simple ... First, consider only the planets in the composite; then include Chiron and (finally) the angles.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
Jul 30, 2022 - 14:15
:144:The average planet does a little better in a night chart than a day chart!
When a pattern involves a lot of planets, one planet could turn bad obscuring and obfuscating the excellence of the configuration! :145:
Jul 30, 2022 - 13:29
Sun Sign - Scorpiosrgeorgio » abdel1997
Two trines together of either earth and water OR fire and air make the star of david. In itself it´s just positive, nothing negative other than maybe being too easy. When you complete the hexagon and every aspect within it´s all sextiles, trines and oppositions, no square. Some people need some friction and aggression to keep a relationship interesting so a square is good for that.
Jan 8, 2022 - 22:12
Synastry & Relationship: Is it to good to be true?
Sun Sign - VirgoLotusStar » abdel1997
´´She’s my home´´

:80: your Moon right on her IC, that´s exactly it
Jan 8, 2022 - 20:51
Sun Sign - VirgoLotusStar » abdel1997
Your synastry looks pretty decent to me! You have a mix of attraction, fun, care, and even friendship, but also some challenges for growth. You hit all each other´s partnership houses in important ways and her Jupiter conjunct your north node is a great aspect, the joy you feel she brings is genuine and mutual.

You do have a lot of oppositions and some major squares going on too so it´s to be expected that there will be some differences in the way.

I personally think that the real potential is seen in the composite or davison chart though as far the long term outlook. So check that out as well.

Don´t over think it :) Enjoy and see where it takes you
Jan 8, 2022 - 18:04
The "otherness" occuring from :151: :192: :159: can get intense, exposure to :159: youths in grade school who were opposed my Natal :27: had me feeling "I am not one of these children!" Marriage is often a working out of oppositions.
Trines are comfortable, however can lead to enough ease to just "Go to sleep"
Not much sleep in the U.S. of A. when the entire planet locks and loads against America! Well I am off the subject, sorry! :14:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »