Introduce Yourself - Say Hello! and welcome at Astro-Seek forum :)

Astrology discussions
Natal Astrology (3957)
Relationship Astrology (1379)
Transit Astrology (881)
General Astrology (1853)

Other discussions
Introduce Yourself (764)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (112)
Other discussions (1359)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 11, 2018 | (Aquarius)Hales - Filter
Hey all. My name is Haley and I´m new to this site. I guess I´m just looking to chat with anybody who is interested. :) ...
November 10, 2018 | (Gemini)Lisalee72 - Filter
Hi Found this site today so thought I’d register Hoping to learn more and speak with like minded people Sun Gemini Moon Aquarius Ascendant Sagittarius Lots of Gemini /air Lots of planets po ...
November 10, 2018 | (Libra)Briiiiiiice - Filter
Hi ! i´m a french guy ! Astrology is exciting ! I´m here to share and discover new things with you ! :36: :117: :69: :65: ...
November 7, 2018 | (Scorpio)Grau - Filter
I found this place by accident or maybe not? I wanted to say a couple of words about me. I have Sun in :178: , :152: in :172: and Asc in :180:/ :181: (each astro program shows it differently but ...
November 7, 2018 | (Taurus)AngelsandSailors - Filter
Hello! I´m arianna, I just made an account and not too sure about pretty much anything like my ascendant, or how to read my chart or anyone else. I just know my sign and that´s about it. Also "ho ...
November 3, 2018 | (Aquarius)Mystickitti78 - Filter
No Earth in my chart (besides a Virgo rising) and an overabundance of air (aquarius) I feel it has made me somewhat indecisive about my chosen field and hard to stay focused on things long enough to a ...
October 21, 2018 | (Leo)Milly1 - Filter
I´m Milly! Brand New to this site, and a newborn to Astrology!! :) I´m 31 and I´m Leo Sun, Scorpio Moon, and Cancer Rising. I would love to squeeze all of the Astrological info from your brains, with ...
October 20, 2018 | (Capricorn)Lokkin - Filter
My name is NICOLAES. I´m a sun in Capricorn, moon in cancer, cancer ascending. I´m new to understanding my life and why I am the way I am. I´ve always wondered why I have these emotional turmoils but ...
October 15, 2018 | (Virgo)vir - Filter
Hi all, Just saying hi! Looking forward to speaking with you all :) I am a Virgo sun, Leo asc and Cancer moon btw ...
October 14, 2018 | (Capricorn)Sadie94 - Filter
Hey everyone, I´m Mercedes. I´m a Capricorn sun and moon, with Cancer ascendant. I love astrology and I like to think I have a good amount of knowledge on it. I love meeting and talking to new peopl ...
October 13, 2018 | (Leo)love.rising - Filter
Hey I’m Devin. I’m a Leo :175: Sun Scorpio :178:moon and Libra :177:Rising. I’m new Here and grateful for a place to share astrology with fellow stargazers! This year has been extremely challenging ...
October 5, 2018 | (Cancer)Merrikay - Filter
Thanks for having me! I’ve always had an interest in astrology and after getting a glimpse of how my natal chart can provide so much information, I’m super intrigued! Anyway, it’s nice to meet you! ...
October 3, 2018 | (Capricorn)GypsySoulStylist - Filter
So glad to be here! I am extremely excited to meet others similar to myself. I am a self employed hair stylist and salon owner, I´m a blessed mommy of identical twin girls who are my everything and wh ...
October 1, 2018 | (Cancer)ThunderGoddess - Filter
Thank you, very smart and wonderful people, for creating this site. I´ve always thought that the idea of making a hybrid between a social network and astro site is pretty cool. I´ve decided to make an ...
October 1, 2018 | (Capricorn)sued - Filter
Hi people, I´m new here. I like to socialize and talk about astrology (I understand a little hahaha) I usually attend astrology forums in Brazil I hope to exchange knowledge with you = D ...
September 30, 2018 | (Taurus)marebright1 - Filter
I´m a sun in Taurus, moon in Cancer, and ascendant in Sagittarius. With a strong, well aspected, Uranus in my chart. I have a grand fixed cross and am interested in talking with anyone and anyone that ...
September 25, 2018 | (Scorpio)Uranus - Filter
My name is Meghan. I´m a scorpio sun, taurus moon, gemini rising from the United States. ...
September 17, 2018 | (Taurus)Terrel - Filter
Hi everybody, Could someone tell me what is my dominant sign and planet in my birth chart natal my chart is here: ...
September 17, 2018 | (Gemini)pneumadeux - Filter
Hey everyone, Here are some markers you can use to relate to me, and if you do... say hello. :) INFP Gemini-Cancer cusp / Aquarius rising / Pisces moon — In other words, conversation about ...
September 16, 2018 | (Sagittarius)MoonInAries - Filter
I identify as INFJ and Enneagram Type 7...The Adventurer. I’m primarily interested right now in “Shadow Work”, archetypes of healing, core wounds, and Chiron as the “wounded healer”. Wishing all ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »