Introduce Yourself - Say Hello! and welcome at Astro-Seek forum :)

Astrology discussions
Natal Astrology (3957)
Relationship Astrology (1379)
Transit Astrology (881)
General Astrology (1853)

Other discussions
Introduce Yourself (764)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (112)
Other discussions (1359)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 5, 2019 | (Taurus)Pozitif - Filter
Merhaba... ben de bir kaç gündür buradayım. Sizinle olmaktan çok mutluyum. Sevgiler...? ...
April 4, 2019 | (Taurus)camflies94 - Filter
I´m a newbie on this site, I´m really into Astrology, I´m still learning all about it I´d love to learn how to read the birth charts and all that. I hope we can all help and learn about each other. ...
April 4, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
I don´t have normally any dreams at all. And if I have some, they are sort of random nonsense. This was also mixture, not a classical prophetic at all, but when I woke up, I remembered it, and thoug ...
April 3, 2019 | (Cancer)SpacieBaby - Filter
I´m Lin. I´m new to this site and still finding my way around. I am excited to meet new people and make friends. Introduce yourself? ...
April 2, 2019 | (Cancer)supyelah - Filter
Hi, everyone! My name is Haley and I’m so excited to meet new people here. From what I’ve experienced so far, the astrological community is so helpful and supportive of each other. I’m looking forwa ...
April 2, 2019 | (Taurus)Mael - Filter
Hi, few months ago I started to learn about astrology and so I also sign on this web to learn more and I was wondering if anybody want to talk or maybe just chat about astrology and find more toget ...
April 2, 2019 | (Virgo)EarthsGoddess - Filter
Hi! My name is Emerald~ I´m SO excited to meet everyone who´s active on here! This is such a great opportunity to get amazing like-minds together! I´m really craving a community to be open with. I ...
March 30, 2019 | (Scorpio)Lil' Bird - Filter
Hello all! I like astrology and know a little bit about out it, but am not an astrologer. As you can see, I´m a Halloween baby. Just checking in. :122: ...
March 27, 2019 | (Taurus)Bibiskaja - Filter
Just in to say hi ya’ll Gem sun (dont panic im evolving ;) Taurus moon and Leo rising I study astrology for a couple of months and here to learn Feel free to stop by and say hi! ...
March 24, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Christian250 - Filter
I’ve been on this site for a couple months and have posted a couple times. I’m just looking to make a couple friends and to discuss whatever you may have in mind! Feel free to message me privately if ...
March 20, 2019 | (Capricorn)CHEROKEE - Filter
Just joined I know some about astrology but by far a noveless am I. Looking to learn & understand more about the meanings behind the Stars. I´ve always taken time to look up at the stars and felt ...
March 15, 2019 | (Taurus)plutointhe1st - Filter
I am Madalyn Really feeling far from home these days, this planet drags me down. I´d love nothing more than to go back Home to Pluto :160: Where is your home planet? How did you end up here? ...
March 15, 2019 | (Scorpio)ChaosConspiracy - Filter
Salutations psychic friends. ...
March 15, 2019 | (Taurus)venus971 - Filter
Je viens de m inscrire sur le forum pour bavarder avec des passionnés d´ astrologie comme moi!! J espère que nos échanges seront gratifiants. A bientôt! :3: ...
March 13, 2019 | (Sagittarius)infraredhead - Filter
Hello, everyone! My name is Karolina, but most people call me Kar. I wouldn´t say I´m new to astrology since I´ve been fascinated by it since I was in elementary/grade school, but I have started readi ...
March 10, 2019 | (Aquarius)PumaNola - Filter
Hello Everyone, I have been a student of astrology for quite some time now and I am amazed by the constant growth and peace of mind it has given me over the years. Even though I enjoy studying alon ...
March 8, 2019 | (Gemini)BR - Filter
Hello! I’m new to the astrology forum. I’ve had interest in astrology for a long time but have recently started to discover it more profoundly. I hope to make new friends here and expand my knowledge ...
March 5, 2019 | (Taurus)WimBullFarms - Filter
https://youtu.be/-8bMMuvpbkg I believe that ancient astrology science might influence modern Optogenetics Scientists :4: ...
February 25, 2019 | (Taurus)1davidsky - Filter
Today is the 12th birthday of the seminal event in my life on February 25th 2007. I include and event chart and a natal chart from that day with transits. I wonder as always if anyone else has had the ...
February 25, 2019 | (Taurus)taurean_sunflower - Filter
Hello everyone! My name is Emily. I have been interested in astrology for several years but have devoted more time and study to it in the past year. I am very much still a beginner and excited to lear ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »