Introduce Yourself - Say Hello! and welcome at Astro-Seek forum :)

Astrology discussions
Natal Astrology (3956)
Relationship Astrology (1379)
Transit Astrology (879)
General Astrology (1852)

Other discussions
Introduce Yourself (764)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (112)
Other discussions (1358)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 3, 2019 | (Libra)Porsche8920 - Filter
Hello everyone, my name is Porsche I am 29 years old,from Illinois, looking to meet new people, make new friends, send a message if you´d like to chat :) I am very outgoing, love to laugh, have fun! A ...
July 1, 2019 | (Virgo)Denebola - Filter
Hi, my name´s Elena and I´m into horary astrology, I´m not an expert but I´ve been practicing for a long time, so I put myself at your disposal if you have questions that are not trivial to ask. Priva ...
June 28, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
Good afternoon everyone! It is a real blessing to be able to get a chance to speak to you all on this new and very interesting astrology website! My name is Amdash! I am an Aquarius Sun Ca ...
June 28, 2019 | (Virgo)Blak Wizdom - Filter
Hey! Just a little bit about myself. I’ve been into astrology since I was about eight years old but didn’t really start studying until about twelve or thirteen. I love to study humans and other specie ...
June 26, 2019 | (Virgo)Jnss914 - Filter
Hello hello, My name is Jenn, I´m a newbie here, but not to astrology,however I have much to learn and I hope to meet a few good people along the way. Say hi, Let´s chat about the stars! ...
June 26, 2019 | (Cancer)viradr - Filter
Hello everyone!My name is Vyara and i´m interested in astrology.My Instagram is viara_music7.You can follow me and I´ll read your natal chart :1: ...
June 25, 2019 | (Pisces)Julie F - Filter
Just wondering if there is anyone from the south west in the UK on here? Looking forward to learning with you all what a fabulous place this is ? ...
June 25, 2019 | (Cancer)MuCancri - Filter
Whats up y’all. I can’t say that I’m “ new “ to astrology, but I’m definitely seeking to deepen my understanding of how to read charts ( specifically my own ) and gain a broader understanding of how a ...
June 16, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Making this a forum thread might seem like a really pretentious thing to do, but I just wanted the people I talk to on this site to know that I changed my username from Morningstar to this. (Not that ...
June 11, 2019 | (Capricorn)fouldsy - Filter
When wil life get better? or will it? ...
June 8, 2019 | (Aquarius)time - Filter
hi all, I´ve been lurking this site for a while now just doing the odd synastry report here and there, then just today I searched for Draconic chart interp´s and found myself back here viewing the for ...
May 30, 2019 | (Aries)Cajun - Filter
Greetings I don´t call myself an astrologer by any means. The fact that the Art found me 2 years ago is another story. My journey started strictly using Vedic techniques until I discovered Tradi ...
May 28, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
I have been getting back into tarot and astrology and other esoteric subjects after losing all my home and business in a fire . Fortunately I still have my cat! Most important. I have never ...
May 21, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Hi everyone, I am having a great year so far and the next will be even better I foresee. Are you ready for a ride? Reconsidering some of my intentions. Being so resourceful and brainy to get what I w ...
May 21, 2019 | (Taurus)yod_80 - Filter
Hi everyone, I just got onto the site today. I had kept seeing astro-seek.com around but head thought it was more of a dating site. When I came here, I realized the tools here are so powerful! It´s ...
May 15, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Sonja79 - Filter
Have used this site for a year to quick-check and analyse relationships between old and new friends and found it quite helpful to understand people better. Not always accurate but still quite good. So ...
May 14, 2019 | (Aquarius)ShahRukh516 - Filter
Its my 9 years chart , i m about to drop out from university, please tell me about my career and future, i have a business mind ...
May 14, 2019 | (Aquarius)AmethystRising - Filter
Hey everyone, it´s great to be here. My name is Haley and I am into astrology and tarot. Reach out and message me if you ever wanna connect or if you ever want a reading! ?? ...
May 14, 2019 | (Gemini)7Seed - Filter
PERFECT PEACE & PERFECT LOVE ABUNDANTLY!! I am ever elated to have been led to flow right here!I enjoyed the the welcoming experience to share beyond any other site so far!I still make reference ...
May 12, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I have issues, this is the last time i recreate my account, i am acting weirdly and need to get a grip. Nothing happened, but i do feel better.. as i said, i´m weird lol Not like this in real lif ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »