Introduce Yourself - Say Hello! and welcome at Astro-Seek forum :)

Astrology discussions
Natal Astrology (3956)
Relationship Astrology (1379)
Transit Astrology (879)
General Astrology (1852)

Other discussions
Introduce Yourself (767)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (112)
Other discussions (1358)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 19, 2019 | (Libra)leorising - Filter
Today is birthday of a star from this website: Marvin Real :78: :17: ...
September 17, 2019 | (Leo)ILikeElephants - Filter
Hi! My name´s Naomi. I´m a Leo Sun/Moon, and a Sagittarius rising. I really enjoy doing tarot, and often do readings for other people, though I still consider myself a novice at best. My preferred dec ...
September 15, 2019 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
I am an Aquarius Descendant, so I need a lover that was a friend. Lately I have been letting women I like know this while being their friend, for no confusion. With each fail, I have gotten more picky ...
September 8, 2019 | (Gemini)stigmí - Filter
Anybody here with Gemini Mercury or Mercury in 6th or Mercury as dominant planet? :74: Or somebody with some of those aspects of Mercury -- Mercury/Neptun, Mercury/Saturn, Mercury/Pluto, Mercury/Venu ...
September 6, 2019 | (Capricorn)artlyna - Filter
hi~ yall can call me lyn ! ^^ I´ve been curious about astrology lately that I´ve been reading a lot about it especially of the things present in my chart, hence why i´m here. yall can add me so w ...
September 1, 2019 | (Pisces)CosmicPull85 - Filter
I´m new here. I´m in the US, really into music and am kind but all about the no-bullshit approach to communication. I´d love to make some friends :) :83: ...
August 29, 2019 | (Cancer)Emilymcd - Filter
Hey! I’ve been here for awhile but just found this.... feel free to message me or read my chart?? ...
August 28, 2019 | (Scorpio)Ardent - Filter
I was here for a while, but don´t really use the forums much, but might change that. Just seeking and finding. Trying to get that Life. Feel free to read my chart and stuff and see what´s up wit ...
August 27, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
This is actually my second time on Astro-Seek, so some people here will remember me. I took about a month break. Now I have returned. I am a student in Chris Brennan´s online astrology course and ...
August 27, 2019 | (Leo)AquaMelon - Filter
Hello everybody, I am AquaMelon! I just registered today after using the site for 5 or 6 months. I turned 16 two weeks ago so I couldn´t register before. I have been interested in astrology since Ja ...
August 26, 2019 | (Scorpio)Maya472 - Filter
What do you think about Venus square Uranus and Venus square Neptune(Uranus and Neptune in the 7th house) Is this unfaithful, unstable? I have that in my chart. ...
July 16, 2019 | (Leo)HeavenSent - Filter
Hi All Awesome Astroseekers, I´m new as a registered member. I´ve been using astroseek´s wonderful chart calculation tools for a few years, though. I´m here to share and learn. I am particularly ...
July 15, 2019 | (Leo)Dave1584 - Filter
Hello everyone! I consider astrology a powerful way to get to know each other! So to be able to become a resource also for those who want to discover themselves. Here is the nature of my registratio ...
July 12, 2019 | (Taurus)butterflies - Filter
Before I posted anything anywhere else I thought I should stop here first! I’m new here (duh lol) and I hope to learn a lot more about astrology, more about myself and maybe help others along the way. ...
July 10, 2019 | (Taurus)blvckphvse - Filter
I have been in search of a new Astro forum and landed with you guys! This place seems to be well monitored and much more Astrology focused than my experience elsewhere. I have been a long time member ...
July 10, 2019 | (Sagittarius)WyckedWytch - Filter
Good evening everyone! My nickname in here is WyckedWytch but out in the physical world it´s Andi or Andrea. I am obviously new to this site but sincerely look forward to learning as much as I can abo ...
July 8, 2019 | (Aries)Jupiterchild - Filter
Hi I am new here and wanted to introduce myself, I stumbled upon this site through a Facebook astrology group that I follow. Looking forward to learning more and deepening my understanding of astrolog ...
July 4, 2019 | (Aquarius)Gypsychic - Filter
Good evening cosmic friends! How do I attach my URL in a post in order to ask advice? Thank you kindly ...
July 4, 2019 | (Aries)Matto - Filter
Hi, I´m new here, nice to meet you guys. I live in Ireland. I´ve been into astrology on some level ever since I can remember and I´m always up for learning new things. I´m also really into music, art, ...
July 3, 2019 | (Libra)Porsche8920 - Filter
Hello everyone, my name is Porsche I am 29 years old,from Illinois, looking to meet new people, make new friends, send a message if you´d like to chat :) I am very outgoing, love to laugh, have fun! A ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »