Introduce Yourself - Say Hello! and welcome at Astro-Seek forum :)

Astrology discussions
Natal Astrology (3957)
Relationship Astrology (1379)
Transit Astrology (881)
General Astrology (1853)

Other discussions
Introduce Yourself (764)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (112)
Other discussions (1359)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 29, 2019 | (Libra)Lunastry - Filter
Noob here hailing from Connecticut. Slowly but surely learning my chart and my life’s purpose. I hope to learn and grow from so many of you. Where are y’all located? Thanks for your time. ...
December 22, 2019 | (Aries)esies3000 - Filter
Hi astroseekers, Im new here, and about to get married in march 2020, hope everything would be fine for all and me :) :74: ...
December 18, 2019 | (Gemini)raincoatrai1991 - Filter
Hi ! I´m new here, and recently began to learn astrology ^^ I am here to learn and go further, with the help of community ! I´m raincoatrai1991, I live in France, and I´m a teacher, and hope to mee ...
December 17, 2019 | (Virgo)astroamber - Filter
Heyyy yall i just wanted to say Hi! ive been studying astrology in my free time for 3 or so years now. I´m a virgo sun, pisces moon, Taurus rising. also i have libra mercury, scorpio venus, cancer mar ...
December 17, 2019 | (Cancer)Zoxier901 - Filter
Im Zoxier from Memphis! Not new to this site but this oage is fresh. ...
December 17, 2019 | (Leo)Shy - Filter
As an aspect I have many of these in my chart ...
December 16, 2019 | (Libra)teepretty - Filter
hey everyone ! i’ve been using this website for a couple days and i realized that i’ve never really introduced myself . I’m Tamia but I like to go by Tee. i’m very interested in astrology and this web ...
December 14, 2019 | (Gemini)Broomrider13 - Filter
So hopefully I´m doing this right. How many other people have the same sign for moon sign, sun sign and rising house? I´m a triple Gemini. Does that mean there´s 6 people in here all wanting to do the ...
December 13, 2019 | (Pisces)Astroho94 - Filter
I usually am pretty accurate once I get to know people. I can usually ALWAYS spot a cancer male from a mile away. Every time I guessed a mans in person that he was a cancer I’ve been correct. Somethin ...
December 4, 2019 | (Leo)r0zequartz - Filter
Hello everyone, I’m Kendra. I’m 25 and I’m new to all this. I hope to meet a lot of new wonderful people and learn some new things c: ...
November 25, 2019 | (Capricorn)Blue tree81 - Filter
Hello everyone after so many days of being here and utilising this portal to the highest reaches of learning i am thoroughly enjoying what life is offering me from this medium. I am Capricorn sun m ...
November 25, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Yushimoto - Filter
Anyone sag with Scorpio Rising? ...
November 22, 2019 | (Libra)WindycityWeirdo92 - Filter
Hi everybody my name is Alicia and I am interested in all forms of divination. I have recently started my spiritual journey last year when mother Sekhmet finally spoke to me. She´s been trying to get ...
November 19, 2019 | (Virgo)Zeppelinu - Filter
Hello, Im Alexander. Having a passion for astrology,numerology and occultism. Also esoteric teachings, eastern wisdom.. also willing to meet my ideal partner into this life who`s willing to evolve on ...
November 15, 2019 | (Aries)Benay - Filter
I lost my way where I should be and I can´t find it anymore every comment is a light ...
November 15, 2019 | (Aquarius)Hal3st0rm - Filter
Hi, I´m Haley (: I would love to connect with anyone who is interested ...
November 14, 2019 | (Scorpio)marjaws - Filter
Hi, I am interested to more knowledge about astrology ii would love to find out what and how does stellium in house 7,8 and mean. In what way will it have a impact on a personal chart? The planets i ...
November 13, 2019 | (Capricorn)cooloften - Filter
I think moon sign defines women and sun sign defines men. So I´m searching for 25° Capricorn moon or similar... I´m a philosopher seriously into astrology. Used to work as a copywriter. lifep ...
November 11, 2019 | (Gemini)We3Meggs - Filter
Hi :29: I´m an astrology lover and just, within the last year, started perfecting my birth chart reading skills as an escape from grief. I read the charts of everyone I know, but never took a good ...
November 11, 2019 | (Capricorn)fouldsy - Filter
and where and when will it be best ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »