Introduce Yourself - Say Hello! and welcome at Astro-Seek forum :)

Astrology discussions
Natal Astrology (3957)
Relationship Astrology (1379)
Transit Astrology (881)
General Astrology (1853)

Other discussions
Introduce Yourself (764)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (112)
Other discussions (1359)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 6, 2020 | (Gemini)SJBjupiter - Filter
Hi All, I am saying that from S.A. I relocated in 1975 from the UK & in 1982 I met an extraordinary woman called Anita Noyes-Smith, and after taking one class of Astrology 101 I was hooked, but ha ...
February 1, 2020 | (Taurus)Princessteresa - Filter
Awakening and needing guidance ? ...
January 30, 2020 | (Libra)Ivanna - Filter
Just wanted to say hello to everybody! I already learned so much from reading topics on forum. So happy I found you!! ? ...
January 30, 2020 | (Gemini)bluestar82 - Filter
Hi! I´m so happy to find people who loves Astrology. I´m Gemini Asc. Libra with Moon in Capricorn. I have many planets in Libra in my Natal Chart. I often meet :176: :181:and :177: sign, I don´t ...
January 28, 2020 | (Aries)NeutralEvil - Filter
I am Jean! Nice to meet y´all. Let´s talk about some astrology ...
January 25, 2020 | (Capricorn)misscoat56 - Filter
I´m french .. So I need Google translation to write :4: pleased to interact with all the members ...
January 25, 2020 | (Libra)LibranSunAndMoon - Filter
Just signed up today. I´ve been studying my own and other´s natal charts/numerology/galactic signatures for the better part of 7 years now. I´m definitely no expert but I´ve learned enough to accurat ...
January 24, 2020 | (Libra)libra69 - Filter
I have been into the astro since i was 13 very kool site im a :177: i will be friends with anyone who wants to be male or female or whatever part of the world you are in just be 18 or over.I am also ...
January 24, 2020 | (Scorpio)Jaz.s - Filter
Hey there, I’m Jaz. Looking for friends to talk to about astrology and what not. I’m a Scorpio sun and double Taurus. I’ve also got a Scorpio stellium (sun, mercury, mars and Pluto) and a water domina ...
January 21, 2020 | (Taurus)Staurus81 - Filter
Hello I´m new and I would like to get to meet new friends. I´m a Taurus Birthday May 9, 1981 from California :1: :1: ...
January 20, 2020 | (Leo)basicwitch - Filter
Scriverò il post in due lingue, scorrere per visionare l’inglese. I’ll write this post in two languages, slide down to read it in English. ITA: ☀︎Leone // ☽ Gemelli // ? Scorpione Ciao a tutti, ...
January 16, 2020 | (Taurus)kindpanda54 - Filter
Anybody around Kansas City area with a birthday on or around May 2nd? I´m turning 21 this year on May 2nd and I think it would be cool to have someone around the same birthday as me to go celebrate wi ...
January 12, 2020 | (Sagittarius)GothPunkNY - Filter
I´d love to be able to do matches with people on here. For lots of types of matches! Very interesting. Say hi if you´re browsing my profile! ...
January 9, 2020 | (Leo)V111 - Filter
Hi, This will be the Creation of my Introduction as it is nice to meet Each & All. I have a Love for Numerology along with the most interesting curiosities found in Astrology. Bathed in Moonlig ...
January 7, 2020 | (Gemini)7Seed - Filter
Greeting all my friends:PERFECT PEACE! Wishing you all a NEW DECADE of ESCAPE from the kinds of "things" that try to strip ,spoil & plunder you-spirit-soul-body!!!! My LOVE be with you ...
January 4, 2020 | (Aquarius)AnyaAllen - Filter
Thank you ~☆ I´m new and have been befuddled for many many years about how I can find out my chart without a known birth time. It is NOT on my birth certificate. Thank you for any advice or leads ~ ...
January 4, 2020 | (Virgo)Rabbit1987 - Filter
I´ve been getting into natal charts and numerology alot lately.. Life makes a little more sense. I love sharing what little I do know with others. But I have so much more to learn.. If anyone has time ...
January 2, 2020 | (Taurus)MIXEDVIBEZ - Filter
Hello everyone! I’ve recently wanted to learn more about astrology and how to read my charts and tarot interests me. Someone recommended this site via twitter so here I am. Taurus Sun- Pisces Moon- Ca ...
December 31, 2019 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
Hi everyone I’m new here and just figuring out this website. So over joyed to find a group of like minded individuals who are on a spiritual quest too! I’m curious as to everyone’s story and how ast ...
December 30, 2019 | (Scorpio)sarawalls - Filter
Hello everyone I’m a double Scorpio with the moon in Aries and I’m so happy to be there. I hope to learn many new things ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »