Introduce Yourself - Say Hello! and welcome at Astro-Seek forum :)

Astrology discussions
Natal Astrology (3957)
Relationship Astrology (1379)
Transit Astrology (881)
General Astrology (1853)

Other discussions
Introduce Yourself (764)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (112)
Other discussions (1359)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 7, 2020 | (Virgo)SnailGail - Filter
Hi all! I´m new here and im looking to learn as much as I can about astralogy and how to read and understand the charts if anyone has any tips or could me please feel free to send me a message Thanks ...
April 2, 2020 | (Leo)Elefortuna - Filter
Hello! I´m a girl interested in astrology. Kiss ...
April 1, 2020 | (Pisces)MoonChildwitch - Filter
Hi everyone :) So for a few weeks I´ve been looking on this forum for my own birth chart and my friends and son. I always believed in Astrology but because the birth chart is explained so well ...
April 1, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
PRANK YOUR PALS :61: PRANK YOUR PALS Keen to get in on the action but need some inspiration? Here are some easy but hilarious pranks to play on loved ones. What can you imagine? ...
March 15, 2020 | (Aquarius)denizsipahi55 - Filter
I feel pains from time to time in my right eye because of the sun falling weak in the aquarius. I´m very interested in the image because of Venus in the first house on my map. Besides, I quit smoking ...
March 14, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Deseret23 - Filter
I know almost nothing about astrology, but my mom is really into it so I’ve developed sort of a dry curiosity. I went on another forum to get my chart read and the guy told me that my part of fortune ...
March 14, 2020 | (Aries)Wolfmoon - Filter
New here. Don´t know much of interpreting charts but am very interested in learning. Always been into sociology, history and understanding how people operate. But always enjoyed my independence, s ...
March 13, 2020 | (Libra)LSV - Filter
Hi, I´ve Libra sun/Scorpio moon/Virgo rising. Have been caught up in a failed relationship for quite some time, and can´t understand why my saturn return seemed to be easier than my life now ? ...
March 3, 2020 | (Virgo)UriahAstro - Filter
Hey everyone I’m new to this website and I’d like to just introduce myself a little ima Virgo with a feisty personality. I’m on here to meet like minded people and also create dope friends and talk ab ...
February 28, 2020 | (Gemini)SugaryClams - Filter
I´ve been here for like 2 years now but only really now started to put in effort. I´m just here to chill honestly and meet some cool people! I love to draw, write and music is my escape which I ten ...
February 28, 2020 | (Taurus)Islas - Filter
Good evening, me is 30 years old man from Europe, from Lithuania. Me is 176 cm height and 84 kilos weight. I am a singer and a music teacher. I have just registered here. Would be great to find good f ...
February 21, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
An incredible female mathematician who helped out to calculate planetary position of Pluto by head in times when there were no computers, not even a calculator! https://www.space.com/human-computer-e ...
February 14, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Biggest Impact Craters on Earth Whether they´re the size of a molehill or a mountain, meteorite impacts are one of the most destructive forces in the solar system. Here on Earth, flying space debri ...
February 14, 2020 | (Cancer)SaturnineMoonchild - Filter
I started studying astrology simply to pursue a new interest and develop a new skill, but it quickly developed into a method of self-counseling and soul-searching. I´ve made some progress on a persona ...
February 13, 2020 | (Taurus)LunarTaurus79 - Filter
Just started a new chapter of my life by myself and been doing a lot of soul searching and meditation. Excited about furthering my knowledge of the astronomical side of life. ...
February 12, 2020 | (Scorpio)itsariot - Filter
Hey, I signed up in September of 2019, but only really started using it the past 2-3 months. This site is pretty awesome, I like the descriptions for things- the fact you can make profiles, forums, t ...
February 11, 2020 | (Aquarius)Lauragene - Filter
Greetings, Can someone please direct me to an area where I could find a bit of guidance on birth time rectification? I am 64 and both parents are deceased. My birth certificate does not show my ...
February 8, 2020 | (Libra)BalancedLibra - Filter
I am happy to join this forum. I am an industry professional, happily married, and enjoy astrology and I am a Libra. ...
February 8, 2020 | (Libra)Kiwifruit - Filter
Hi I just joined this site I am libra sun sagittarius moon and cancer rising just looking for friends to talk about astrology with I am 37 yrs of age and live in Newzealand- this sites great glad I fo ...
February 7, 2020 | (Taurus)La La44411 - Filter
Hi Lovely people.. looking for other people similar..I´m a Taurus where yall at? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »