Introduce Yourself - Say Hello! and welcome at Astro-Seek forum :)

Astrology discussions
Natal Astrology (3957)
Relationship Astrology (1379)
Transit Astrology (881)
General Astrology (1853)

Other discussions
Introduce Yourself (764)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (112)
Other discussions (1359)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 6, 2020 | (Leo)Jericho - Filter
Hi Astroseek fellows! I´m from Italy and I really love astrology. I hope to know myself better and to help others with it. Ciao :175: :1: ...
May 6, 2020 | (Taurus)Gemvirtaurus - Filter
So I’m new to the forums and not really sure what I’m looking at in my charts at depth. I get the general lay of things, but have a long way to go. My biggest question is why am I so in my head and fe ...
May 5, 2020 | (Taurus)AISKY - Filter
Greetings, I’m a big fan of all modes of astrology I have some background knowledge of Vedic astrology.I am looking if anyone has started a Hellenistic astrology section on the forum I would love to ...
May 3, 2020 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
My sincere apologies for not realizing that you had some struggles involving private messaging. It´s actually quite new to hear regarding this form. But I can tell you that there may be somebody to he ...
May 3, 2020 | (Leo)TGW79 - Filter
Hello. I am new here. And to astrology. I also work with stones and crystals. I am a Leo. August of 1979. My natal chart is all over the place. I don´t really understand it though. Anyway... I´m hopin ...
May 1, 2020 | (Aquarius)Marc Sales - Filter
Cheers I introduce myself: I am Marc from Spain (I had not registered here until now :13:). I started astrology when I was 15, I mean the generation that made natal charts by hand ... I´ve been ...
May 1, 2020 | (Virgo)pmmurphy - Filter
Hey I came here to hopefully learn some astrology stuff without being scammed for it. Hopefully you guys can help me! ...
April 26, 2020 | (Virgo)SpeedyBuba - Filter
Zdravo svima means hello to everyone in my native language - Serbian. I am new here and I look forward to socializing and learning new things. I have always been interested in astrology and I loved r ...
April 23, 2020 | (Capricorn)Dink - Filter
I am pretty new here and just have a few questions and would love to learn more!! :180: ...
April 22, 2020 | (Cancer)Tobias6 - Filter
Hey my name is Tobias (or Toby, whichever you prefer, I go by both). Being stuck at home mostly with this virus fiasco, I´m just looking for new places to talk to people. I have been big on astrology ...
April 22, 2020 | (Virgo)Astronoob - Filter
Hey everyone, I´m new to all this i was wondering if anyone would be happy to help me understand my astroligy chart and further questions. Thankyou. ...
April 21, 2020 | (Gemini)Dylan_thomasm - Filter
I hope all of you are doing well, just made a profile to see what this is all about.. much love, Dylan ...
April 19, 2020 | (Leo)LeoTaurus - Filter
I just wanted to say hello to everyone on here, I just realized that this site has a chat forum even though I´ve had a profile on here for quite a while. My name is Danielle, but my nickname on here i ...
April 17, 2020 | (Aquarius)Chippewa Squaw - Filter
I´m the newbee and wanted to introduce myself. This is all new to me - the only info I have about the day I was born is it´s in the "Book of Lists" regarding something about the age of Aqua ...
April 17, 2020 | (Taurus)Luna Lena - Filter
Hi! Lost soul here. Why astrology? How it enriches your everyday life? ...
April 17, 2020 | (Gemini)Cassibrd89 - Filter
Hi! I´m Cassi, I´ve been studying astrology for over a decade now. I am about to be 31, from Oklahoma! I am a Gemini Sun, Aquarius Moon, Libra Rising, Venus, Mercury, Jupiter, and Phollus in Gemini, N ...
April 16, 2020 | (Taurus)Linnealaur - Filter
Im living in Norway with my boyfriend and my 5 months old son(: the more i learn about numerology/astrology the more interesting it gets. I love the fact that we are all unique but at the same time co ...
April 14, 2020 | (Taurus)TJ83 - Filter
I am new here and also to astrology. I actually just started researching it a couple of days ago and also how I found my way here. I am Cherokee and German from my mother´s side and Irish and Aztec o ...
April 14, 2020 | (Virgo)Tenn27 - Filter
Hi I’m Tennille, I’m Virgo with North Node Scorpio, South Node Taurus, Ascending Sagittarius, Descending Gemini, Moon Libra, so can be very nice then get explosive but takes me a minute to ex ...
April 11, 2020 | (Capricorn)fouldsy - Filter
What shall I be need to be doing... ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »