Introduce Yourself - Say Hello! and welcome at Astro-Seek forum :)

Astrology discussions
Natal Astrology (3957)
Relationship Astrology (1379)
Transit Astrology (881)
General Astrology (1853)

Other discussions
Introduce Yourself (764)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (112)
Other discussions (1359)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 4, 2020 | (Aquarius)Aunt Clara - Filter
Greetings, All! I am glad I found you! I just registered, still trying to figure out the system. ...
June 1, 2020 | (Taurus)Abbisixx - Filter
Hello everyone :) I´m Abbi and I´ve been studying astrology for about six years. I´m excited to have the opportunity to discuss astrology in-depth with other enthusiasts, especially Draconic astrology ...
June 1, 2020 | (Gemini)Julishious - Filter
Hi, u can call me Juli. I’m such an astrology enthusiast. I know a little bit of everything and nothing at the same time lol. i want to know more about astrology and portal opening and other forms of ...
May 31, 2020 | (Taurus)Aurora5500 - Filter
Mi ingles no es muy bueno así que me voy a presentar en español. Me llamo Vanessa y tengo 20 años, hace poco que me empecé a interesar en la astrología, además de la astrología también me adentre u ...
May 31, 2020 | (Taurus)Hannahohdear - Filter
I´ve been using this website for a few years now and I didn´t even know you could sign up and there were forums. Very keen to share some insights and explore more. Does anyone else here also do tarot? ...
May 29, 2020 | (Cancer)Mehra - Filter
You may call me as Mehra. I am new to astrology and am very much interested in it. I want to say Hello to everyone in the forum. and seek their help and guidance as much as they can. I will be ...
May 26, 2020 | (Gemini)Scanjans - Filter
Hi just found this website, cool idea. Wanted to say hi everyone and hope you all have a good Gemini season :) ...
May 22, 2020 | (Taurus)Vale_tina - Filter
New to the forum just saying HI. ...
May 22, 2020 | (Virgo)RiaRia4 - Filter
Hello everyone! My name is Maria, I am 26, I have two daughters, and I have been studying astrology for 2 years now. I joined yesterday to allow myself to connect with like-minded individuals, to help ...
May 19, 2020 | (Libra)senseijoaquin - Filter
lol i’m trying to figure out all about my signs. just started getting into zodiac signs, thought it was all bs for the longest . but i’m starting to believe in it more. any advice about my signs would ...
May 19, 2020 | (Gemini)tibusheth - Filter
New member here. Been studying these things for a few years now - have several questions. Should I post them here? ...
May 17, 2020 | (Aquarius)aquariusccc - Filter
I’ve been trying to learn a lot more about astrology lately. I’ve recently read all about my placements, houses, the aspects. I don’t think I have any Earth placements, is this bad? I’m mostly water, ...
May 17, 2020 | (Taurus)Jdawg - Filter
Hello, my name is Jason. Live in Belleville On. Canada. I have been on my path for many years and have tried many modalities to assist me on my journey but astrology has opened up a whole new way of ...
May 17, 2020 | (Aquarius)Aquamunky - Filter
May just be a fleeting curiosity but a curiosity nonetheless. I would like to learn about things in astrology that confuse me. Is the Chinese 12 year astrology calendar thing viable. If so why isn ...
May 15, 2020 | (Pisces)Amker1999 - Filter
Hello everyone I´m new to the Vedic charts trying to figure this out! :1: ...
May 13, 2020 | (Pisces)Em22 - Filter
Hey everyone! I’m always trying to read my chart but sometimes I struggle, could anyone point out any interesting facts about me based on my chart! It would be a great help x I always want to learn mo ...
May 10, 2020 | (Scorpio)Del - Filter
Looking forward to discusing Astrology and Tarot both from theory and practice. ...
May 9, 2020 | (Aquarius)Sandeep - Filter
I just want to say hello everybody in this website, I´m glad to join this online community and I wish to learn more about astrology here, don´t hesitate to add me and send me a message! ...
May 7, 2020 | (Pisces)Sunshine1 - Filter
hello i´m new to astrology, but i found it quite interesting and i wish to learn more, for now can someone help me on how to interpret my chart? thanks ^^ ...
May 6, 2020 | (Scorpio)Crowleys Disciple - Filter
New to the forum just saying HI. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »