Introduce Yourself - Say Hello! and welcome at Astro-Seek forum :)

Astrology discussions
Natal Astrology (3956)
Relationship Astrology (1379)
Transit Astrology (879)
General Astrology (1852)

Other discussions
Introduce Yourself (767)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (112)
Other discussions (1358)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 25, 2020 | (Taurus)intoxicatedriccochet - Filter
New to the forum and new to astrology, well new to deeper astrology beyond simple sun signs. Hoping to learn a lot and also use my chart for growth and living a happy and contented life. Also, if that ...
August 23, 2020 | (Leo)JS4077 - Filter
Greetings, after receiving a book about lunar living for my 40th birthday (last week) I couldn´t ignore the signs anymore. My intuition has been unbearable at times this year. It is time to tune in a ...
August 23, 2020 | (Capricorn)seyidov - Filter
Mars :176: -Satürn :182: Karşıtlığı bana ne katacak acaba 30 yaşına kadar bilgisi olan varsa bilmek isterim... Birde litilh-plüto karşıtlığı beni nereye götürür(enerji sömürücülüğü diyolaa) ...
August 21, 2020 | (Taurus)ASTRO ZO - Filter
Hello all, My name is Zoe. I have been studying astrology for a few years, I do readings for friends etc. But, I often have a hard time with MY OWN chart and being objective etc. Was wondering what y ...
August 16, 2020 | (Virgo)esranour - Filter
Hello, unfortunately, I do not know my time of birth. And I did not understand how it is used on the site. I was born between 17:00 and 19:00. How can I learn? Have nice day. :80: ...
August 16, 2020 | (Sagittarius)deb1212 - Filter
Been into astrology for many years, since birth really. And, I love numerology, tarot, practically anything esoteric! My passion in life I guess. I am a sag sun, moon in aries and ascend in caprico ...
August 13, 2020 | (Leo)Daver - Filter
Hi I’m Dave I’m a Leo Sun and Moon guy, he nice to have discussions with people about astrology and stuff 😊 ...
August 11, 2020 | (Aquarius)Caya - Filter
Hi, I am Natalia and it´s so nice to meet you all! :17: :74: :68: :68: :68: :74: :17: I am :181: sun, :178: moon and ascendant :179: . I am 22 years old journalis ...
August 5, 2020 | (Virgo)alsage - Filter
Hi everyone, My name is Alex and I’m based in London. I’ve been browsing your community forum and I wanted take the opportunity to wish you all well and share something I experienced last night. ...
August 4, 2020 | (Leo)MeMe76 - Filter
Hello every1... hope every1 is well? I´m new here... :4: ...
August 1, 2020 | (Scorpio)astacyyy - Filter
HI, everyone! I am new to the group and I decided to serenader to google in hopes of understanding how to get a better understanding of all this. So like everyone here I am sure, I have been feeli ...
July 30, 2020 | (Scorpio)payaveaki - Filter
Hello. Explain me if you see my map, with so many contradicted planets on libra on my 10th house, is there any hope to make a big carreer and wealth. i am an artist ...
July 28, 2020 | (Cancer)Merp - Filter
Hi :24: Double cancer....hello... ...
July 28, 2020 | (Virgo)Kyialache - Filter
More about me the writer! Im a virgo and almost everything I have ever read about me and that sign.. is true. :/ Im anal, ocd, over analytical, AND critical. I love trips to the grocery store.. along ...
July 25, 2020 | (Pisces)Fireyfish - Filter
Hi there! I´m Nicole and like other users here I frequent this website but only recently registered. I do not usually join "chats" but I am looking to expand my knowledge of astrology and ta ...
July 24, 2020 | (Virgo)JenDoe - Filter
32 year old female, introvert , interested in all things mystical. Been into astrology since I was 8, but hoping to expand my knowledge and possibly learn from others. ...
July 24, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Mern - Filter
I´m new here I´ve been interested in knowing my chart and astrology out of curiosity and I really love having ppl have same interests and i would like have friends here. Have yall a nice day . ...
July 24, 2020 | (Aries)Hello jello - Filter
Hi! :1: :79: I´m pretty new to Astrology but i´m trying to learn and grasp as much as i can. Started it mainly to get a better grasp of myself and my potentials as well as my recurring mistakes. I´m a ...
July 20, 2020 | (Taurus)Prjc66 - Filter
My name is Ceasar - I am an openly gay man looking to meet other people especially men open to and not scared of friendships that can lead to a relationship. I have chosen to not be in a relationship ...
July 16, 2020 | (Aries)خلود - Filter
If you want to know me then I am interested in knowing you .. Let´s go deeper to each other💕 ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »