Introduce Yourself - Say Hello! and welcome at Astro-Seek forum :)

Astrology discussions
Natal Astrology (3956)
Relationship Astrology (1379)
Transit Astrology (879)
General Astrology (1852)

Other discussions
Introduce Yourself (767)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (112)
Other discussions (1358)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 18, 2020 | (Leo)Sestayez - Filter
Hi there I´m totally new on here Much love to all 🙌💖 ...
October 15, 2020 | (Cancer)Nma - Filter
I´m new here. Hello😍 ...
October 14, 2020 | (Libra)Anita444 - Filter
Hello everyone! Not new to the site, but new to the forum :). I’ve been studying Astrology for about a year now and am interested in making new friends with similar interest in the Occult and Spirit ...
October 13, 2020 | (Gemini)AquariusMooninGem - Filter
Everyone has experienced Deja Vu, right? My first experience with it was as a small child looking at brickworks at my elementary during recess. There was something there I knew I had seen before, bu ...
October 12, 2020 | (Pisces)DreamyMermaid - Filter
Hey guys! I joined last weekend and haven´t introduced myself yet. I´ve been using this website for almost two years now and find it´s horoscopes etc intriguingly accurate! I think I am in ...
October 11, 2020 | (Pisces)Dynamicdreamer87 - Filter
I’m new here, my name is Tanya. I have just filled out my profile and glad I stumbled upon this site accidentally :) Looking for like minded people and you Interested in hearing people’s experiences, ...
October 11, 2020 | (Virgo)Freeze - Filter
Hey there, I´ve been here for a while and thought might as well use this website. Did any of you research the different cycles of the zodiac like reoccuring constellations creating similar events ...
October 7, 2020 | (Cancer)ZetaCancri - Filter
Hello! I´m new here and looking for people who also love Astrology! :174: :152: ...
October 6, 2020 | (Taurus)Aurora1887 - Filter
My name is Sarah, and I am looking for better understanding of my charts, and learn whatever I can from you beautiful people. The stars are calling to me 🌟💫💜🔮🌌🦂 ...
October 5, 2020 | (Capricorn)Ruthiep - Filter
My name is Ruth and Im just getting started. Im a Capricorn through and through. Very independant and handy...lol Is there an easy way I can get a daily or weekly horoscope? ...
October 1, 2020 | (Virgo)J-517 - Filter
Hey Guys, cool site. Been signed up for a about a week and figured I´d introduce myself. :176: :182: :176: ...
October 1, 2020 | (Pisces)Leeza28 - Filter
Hi my name is Leeza and I’m just putting this out here to see what happens. Leeza is not my biological name and I’m not sure what is. Along with not knowing my bio name I as well don’t know my birthda ...
October 1, 2020 | (Cancer)Nessanessa - Filter
I have a need to give love and no one to give it to. I miss the masculine energy of a man. Im by no means lonely, though it may sound like it but i do want to at least start start building a bond. Idk ...
September 30, 2020 | (Capricorn)lanadelbae - Filter
HI! im so happy to have discovered this site I am so excited to meet people who are into astrology! I love meeting new people and can´t wait to make new friends. ...
September 30, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Bubba Hotep - Filter
Hi from Canada :) ...
September 29, 2020 | (Leo)Teeberry - Filter
Hi everyone, I am excited to meet new people and make friends. I have used this site for years, but only to track the moon phases calendar. I was amazed to find there´s a whole astrology forum communi ...
September 26, 2020 | (Aquarius)christiney - Filter
Hi! I just recently signed up for this website this morning, I made a post this morning but I´m doing a redo of that on this topic since it´s more fitting to the category. :-) I just got into astrolog ...
September 26, 2020 | (Aquarius)Paulo - Filter
Hi Everyone here. I´ve been interested in Astrology for years. And finally decided to go deeper in my studies and research in this great tool to learn and discover more about myself and help others t ...
September 25, 2020 | (Virgo)Petey_from_203 - Filter
Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself. I´ve always been into spirituality and learning about things like the occult and magick; however, since I´ve gotten my birth chart earlier in the week. I´v ...
September 22, 2020 | (Aries)Cajun - Filter
It´s been a while since Ive been on here. CxC is offering several astrological services including: 1) The Cycle of the Year - Solar Return/Birthday/Year Chart 2) Covid 19 Nakshatra Analysis 3) Astr ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »