Introduce Yourself - Say Hello! and welcome at Astro-Seek forum :)

Astrology discussions
Natal Astrology (3957)
Relationship Astrology (1379)
Transit Astrology (881)
General Astrology (1853)

Other discussions
Introduce Yourself (764)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (112)
Other discussions (1359)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 10, 2020 | (Gemini)nizzy - Filter
Hi everyone! I’ve been poking around for a little over a week and charting out all my siblings and husband in hopes to find some insight on all my complicated relationships. I’m in a weird point in my ...
December 9, 2020 | (Libra)siog - Filter
hii ive been into astrology for about 2 years now and i want to make some new friendss Here is my chart feel free to say anything positive or negative about it id love to hear your thoughts ...
December 8, 2020 | (Taurus)Wise Ancients - Filter
Hello :64: I´ve been into Astrology for years, but recently completed the Beginner course at MISPA; a course in relations with Liz Greene. So am here searching for interesting and passionate d ...
December 7, 2020 | (Taurus)dimiourgikos - Filter
what kind of person am I? I know that its a little strange question .. But I mean, uhm ... how do people see me?😳😳 my main character traits?😳😳 ...
December 6, 2020 | (Capricorn)Brentus - Filter
New to the site, new to astrology. I´m excited to meet new people and generally learn what I can from a community setting like this one. My goal is really to understand myself a bit better, so my own ...
December 6, 2020 | (Cancer)Mazz - Filter
Hey all, what do you see in my chart? Looking for some red flags, things I need to improve on myself. And also wondering if relationship is even for me... Have been set for an eternal single life, wh ...
December 3, 2020 | (Cancer)Giusefranche - Filter
Buonasera a tutti, vorrei conoscere il procedimento che dalle tre parti di, fortuna , spirito ed eros ti porta verificare altre parti..mi appaiono in videata tutte e tre ma non riesco a procedere per ...
November 28, 2020 | (Scorpio)Gewichttt - Filter
Hello everyone! I´m so thankful such a beautiful forum exists. I´ve been approaching astrology for some time now and I find really helpful surfing on the internet and forums to get new deeper insig ...
November 28, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Michael-M - Filter
Happy to be here eager to learn more about these Astro charts especially going forward more importantly. This being the solar 2020 chart I would assume? Learning about the houses, planets & ...
November 27, 2020 | (Scorpio)josep - Filter
Dear colleagues: I am really in love with this page and all its resources. I have been studying astrology for a long time and I am dedicated to reading dachronic charts and predicting with horary ast ...
November 27, 2020 | (Taurus)caroline59 - Filter
Hi, I´m new to astrology and to this forum. Astrology is such a tough thing to get my head around. I´m hoping I can pick up bits and pieces. I find it really interesting. I don´t think I´ll ever be ...
November 25, 2020 | (Cancer)Cisco - Filter
What do you guys think about my chart 😳 ...
November 25, 2020 | (Aquarius)Ladyaqua - Filter
Im here because I have an interest in astrology and tarot. Would love to chat it up about both or any topic that anyone would like to discuss. ...
November 23, 2020 | (Taurus)Travelguy35 - Filter
I don´t remember if I ever actually posted this when I first arrived here but... I have had an interesting life, I think it might even be able to be made into a movie. I think a lot of what follow ...
November 22, 2020 | (Leo)dopahontas - Filter
Hey I´m here for friends and to learn from people who know more than I do. I´m friendly so feel free to inbox me! ...
November 21, 2020 | (Taurus)canceriana - Filter
Hello everyone, first, sorry for my bad English, because I´m not a native speaker, but I will try to improve, so please if I make mistakes, be patient and nice and explain to me. However when it co ...
November 20, 2020 | (Virgo)SixtiesAGoGo - Filter
Hello everyone, hope you’re having a wonderful day! Recently I’ve been trying to learn more about my Sagittarius 5th house Vertex. I’m curious if anyone knows much about Vertex? If so, has your Vertex ...
November 20, 2020 | (Scorpio)Piano Angel - Filter
I`ve just joined, and find it so entertaining to be here, `cause of the complete info, and the great opportunity to meet so many people. ...
November 17, 2020 | (Libra)guszot - Filter
Hello everyone! I always got interested in tarot readings, looking up to the stars, currently, I´m using astrology as a path of self development, together with therapy. On the other side, I´m lo ...
November 16, 2020 | (Capricorn)Miss Capricorn - Filter
Hi everyone! :17: I´m really excited I found this website! I´m interested in esoteric, tarot and astrology since I was about 14 and I´m still learning so I don´t know everything. I regret that, ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »