Introduce Yourself - Say Hello! and welcome at Astro-Seek forum :)

Astrology discussions
Natal Astrology (3956)
Relationship Astrology (1379)
Transit Astrology (879)
General Astrology (1852)

Other discussions
Introduce Yourself (764)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (112)
Other discussions (1358)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 30, 2021 | (Virgo)Cecilia_3 - Filter
Hi everyone! I´m astrology student. It is going deeper once you dived into astrology. I wonder the most interesting information/ thing in astrology you have learned till this time. :1: ...
April 28, 2021 | (Gemini)Sunrisemendoza - Filter
Looking for new friends that are into Astrology. I´m a newbie I know how to do tarot card readings and oracle readings but want to learn more about astrology and my friend recommended me to this si ...
April 27, 2021 | (Gemini)KONYC - Filter
Been studying a lot of astrology in my life, even the Enneagram, Tarot & more. I’ve been looking for more people to talk about astrology with and learn how to use this site more. I would love to u ...
April 27, 2021 | (Libra)MeowTeetz - Filter
Hi, my name is Whitney I am 29 years old. I am open to new friendships and especially learning more about astrology. I have always been interested in astrology ever since I was a child but when I´ve t ...
April 26, 2021 | (Gemini)Sunrisemendoza - Filter
Just tryin to find cool stuff on this site ...
April 26, 2021 | (Scorpio)IRLYTUNA - Filter
Hola, buenos dias Tengo un problema con sistema de casas y orbes en cartas natales En mi carta natal escribo mis datos completos ciudad y hora exacta y el grafico que me aparece es el correcto. C ...
April 26, 2021 | (Gemini)Afroze - Filter
Hi All, I´m new here and a novice to astrology. Wondering if anyone here has their South node in the 7th House and thus are here solely to learn how to plain live. Also, has anyone figured out h ...
April 26, 2021 | (Taurus)JasWolfe - Filter
I´m an Aussie. Just had my 41st birthday and as I was researching my solar return and other mid-life influences, I came across AstroSeek forum. My paternal grandmother got me interested in astrolo ...
April 25, 2021 | (Aquarius)lulufairyx - Filter
heyy I´m new here.. I want some astrology friends!! B-)) you can message me on here or on my instagram--> @pt4ck0v4 <3 ...
April 25, 2021 | (Capricorn)ic-coffee - Filter
I´m Ilana and I´ve been into astrology for awhile but have been starting to get much more in-depth these past 2 years.I would love to have more friends and people in my life to talk astrology and woul ...
April 21, 2021 | (Virgo)strijder040 - Filter
hey everyone, my name is glenn, Im 31 years old and Im new here. First of all I wanna spread much love to every person who reads this message!!! I´m kinda new to the whole spiritual side of l ...
April 21, 2021 | (Gemini)sunnyhogwartsgirl - Filter
Hello, I´m new here, and really want to find new friends and talk about everything in the world, no matter where you are from :) I am an open, friendly person, so I´ll wait❤️ ...
April 21, 2021 | (Taurus)SatPluDom - Filter
As you could imagine by the name, Saturn, Pluto & Moon dominant. I have studied astrology for 11 years now. Not here for dates or love, just astrology and somewhere to empty my head at times ...
April 21, 2021 | (Aries)goddessmaia - Filter
Hello I am looking for people born on my birthday 16 April 1985... To discuss setbacks and if they had any major ones and how they overcome it. ...
April 19, 2021 | (Leo)artemia ufess - Filter
I wanted to register on this site because I am interested in astrology and I want to have a lot of friends and let´s talk about astrology. I wanted to introduce myself to you. I am leo dominant and my ...
April 17, 2021 | (Cancer)XOXOLucifer - Filter
Hi, guys. Hope you have a nice day! I´m new to this forum. I´ve read a lot of astrology stuff through internet. I used to study a lot of Vedic system, now I´m into Tropical stuff but still learning. ...
April 17, 2021 | (Leo)jabouheit29 - Filter
Hi, my name is Johanna and I´ve been studying astrology for awhile now but I feel that it is a never ending topic. I´m currently studying hellenistic astrology. ...
April 17, 2021 | (Taurus)Shredder - Filter
Umm just looking to chit chat about what ever. Also maybe meet new friends, also to add been digging into my chart and barley decifering the meaning of planets,signs,trine,square blah blah but as far ...
April 13, 2021 | (Taurus)adrinicole - Filter
Soooo, I am a Taurus sun, Aquarius moon, Pisces rising. I really love astrology and was hoping this website could teach me more about myself, and more about others! I will talk the ears off of my frie ...
April 9, 2021 | (Taurus)ivymay - Filter
hi guys, ive been too astrology for a fair amount of time but am wanting to broaden my knowledge and just meet more like minded people<3 feeling my Aquarius dominant aspects coming thru lol :p ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »