Introduce Yourself - Say Hello! and welcome at Astro-Seek forum :)

Astrology discussions
Natal Astrology (3957)
Relationship Astrology (1379)
Transit Astrology (881)
General Astrology (1853)

Other discussions
Introduce Yourself (764)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (112)
Other discussions (1359)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 11, 2021 | (Capricorn)astrojen - Filter
Hi everyone! :1: My name is Jennifer and i´m from Italy! Nice to meet you. I´m into astrology and esoterism in general since a few time. I´m at the beginnings yet! If there´s maybe someone who wo ...
July 11, 2021 | (Pisces)Sarvesvara.BVKS - Filter
Hello, Namaste. Myself Sarvesvara Dasa. Learning astrology (Indian / Vedic) now. Hope to get some tips to learn and grow here. Thanks. ...
July 10, 2021 | (Taurus)ToadstoolKinopio - Filter
Idk how long I’ve had my account for, but I’m pretty much a lurker.. I’m 17, neurodivergent, and my pronouns are she/they. I like Nintendo games and drawing. ...
July 10, 2021 | (Cancer)MoonGirl14 - Filter
Hey everyone. I´m Sara from the WI in the US. New to astrology and want to learn as much as I can! ...
July 7, 2021 | (Scorpio)Deimos34 - Filter
Just introducing myself . . . have been dabbling in astrology for a while, but still have a lot to learn. Hope you all are having a good day! ...
July 6, 2021 | (Leo)luxlit - Filter
hello all, I´m lux - 26, from the eastern US, currently learning about hellenistic astrology. I´m interested in learning more about current aspects and how astrology can teach us about ourselves. ...
July 6, 2021 | (Aries)CalebKay - Filter
Hi, I´m new and excited to have joined astro seek, I´m very interested in learning more about astrology and numerology in the context of spirituality as well as just meeting interesting people here. I ...
July 6, 2021 | (Scorpio)MessagesFromOtherRealms - Filter
I’m pepper. I’m a psychic and astrologer and tarot reader from Ohio who has a lot of cats. ...
July 4, 2021 | (Virgo)Marmar1992 - Filter
Hey everyone I’m new here have been using astrology for 9/10 years I am still learning more but currently going through my Saturn return trying to find friends to talk to on astrology and learn more a ...
June 30, 2021 | (Sagittarius)quynhnga0212 - Filter
hi, i just recently started learning astrology. I want to ask if astrology and witchcraft are related? thank you . ...
June 30, 2021 | (Aries)midnightxmaggie - Filter
Hey guys! I have been interested in Astrology as far as back as elementary school. I´ve always been someone who likes to figure out who they are and what types of things my life path may hold. I guess ...
June 29, 2021 | (Aquarius)Eliza_clementine - Filter
Just joined and thought l´d be polite and say hello to everyone, especially fellow Aquarians!♒. I´m from UK but currently live in The Netherlands. Ive always been interested in Astrology but havent de ...
June 29, 2021 | (Cancer)Cisco - Filter
This is not the first time I uae the forum but I´ve never actually introduced myself haha I´m Cisco, 20, from Italy Very interested in astrology and tarot Anyone can talk to me about anything t ...
June 29, 2021 | (Aquarius)Tommy Z - Filter
hi, i´m tom aquarius man with pisces moon and taurus rising. basic understanding of astrology, reading up on chiron and midheaven currently. i find that chatting about astrology with someone is ...
June 25, 2021 | (Leo)Im.nobody.<3 - Filter
I have been quite obsessed with astrology and tarot for a while now. I have searched a lot about my chart aspects and placements. And it´s very fun to get to know myself through it. But I feel like ...
June 22, 2021 | (Cancer)C Protagonist - Filter
Hi all, so it seems when you finally take that deep dive into astrology going way beyond just the zodiac placements of planets in when reading your chart - that this is the place your end up 😅 I´m ...
June 15, 2021 | (Aries)JeeGo - Filter
I grew up reading about being an Aries ruled by Mars...God of war and I personally hate all wars??? Then l accidentally discovered on & rising signs. I was horrified to discover my timid Pisces mo ...
June 15, 2021 | (Pisces)Jimpi - Filter
Hi nice people. I´m a beginner in astrology and I love this forum, it seems there is a lot of useful information on this forum. Hope you are doing well. Just want to say hi to everyone :75: ...
June 8, 2021 | (Capricorn)binura - Filter
hi i´m binura from sri lanka.i´m professional astrolger.First i start to learned about vedic astrology after that i start to learn krishnamurthi paddathi,after that nadi astrology around two year tim ...
June 7, 2021 | (Cancer)gradytoyotarav - Filter
Hi all, my name is Mihail, from Bulgaria. I´m mainly interested in the AstroCartoGraphy/relocation branch of astrology as I find it interesting how even a distance of 50 miles can cause a place to res ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »