Introduce Yourself - Say Hello! and welcome at Astro-Seek forum :)

Astrology discussions
Natal Astrology (3957)
Relationship Astrology (1379)
Transit Astrology (881)
General Astrology (1853)

Other discussions
Introduce Yourself (764)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (112)
Other discussions (1359)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 12, 2021 | (Capricorn)Zooie - Filter
Hey, I am Zooie, and i finally joined here after over a year studying astrology I really shluld have come here earlier because i have tried to find people who love astrology as much as i do. Its one ...
August 10, 2021 | (Taurus)gorkemk - Filter
Hello guys, I’m a Taurus sun, Cancer moon, and a Leo rising :) I am open to your interpretations on my birth chart and I can give my amateur opinions on yours. I am into Natal,Transits, Electional ...
August 9, 2021 | (Leo)Lovetanja13 - Filter
Hi everyone! I´m so excited that there is a forum that´s not FB related where I can reach out to like minds! I´ve been interested in astrology since my early teens but have never fully studied i ...
August 5, 2021 | (Scorpio)Luna Sheerah - Filter
Hi! My name is Sheerah. I´m new here, but not new to astrology. I´ve been into astrology since I was 15. Feel free to connects with me. ...
August 3, 2021 | (Gemini)girldistyrbed - Filter
Hi, I´m new to this site and wanted to introduce myself. I´ve been taking astrology classes through Debra Silverman; I´m new to it and wish I had more time to study. So, I hope I don´t put off anyone ...
August 1, 2021 | (Pisces)Moon_Pisces - Filter
Even though I signed up August of last year 2020 I just started coming on here this year in july 2021 I forgot about my account here and something directed me back here so I´m here often and open mind ...
July 31, 2021 | (Gemini)die444u - Filter
Hi all, I’m chloe and i’m excited to be here! I’m a Gemini sun, Taurus moon, and a Libra rising :) I’d really like to meet other users and learn more about astrology. If you’re interested feel free to ...
July 30, 2021 | (Pisces)PiscesLez - Filter
Finally found a forum to talk about astrology on! Looking forward to reading and hearing things about astrology! A little about me... I have a stellium in Pisces in the 3rd house. It can be a curse or ...
July 27, 2021 | (Cancer)VDV - Filter
Hi all, im Robin currently 30 years old. Im from belgium my sun sign is cancer, moon virgo and ascendant taurus. Im here to learn more from astrology and to learn to know new people. If you see int ...
July 27, 2021 | (Virgo)KelseyL - Filter
I´m a female virgo/libra moon,mercury, and venus/cancer Ascendent. Born september 2, 1989. I´d love to know more about my astrological profile, as I am relatively new to this. Thank you for your time! ...
July 26, 2021 | (Virgo)Chanaynay53 - Filter
Hey guys I´m back! I´ve been in rehab since march so I haven´t had a chance to be on here. Any insights that you see from my chart?? (I´ve never asked before) Thank you!! ...
July 25, 2021 | (Scorpio)Alexa77 - Filter
Witam, Chciałam się przywitać. Astrologia pociągała mnie od zawsze, ale od niedawna zaczęłam się nią bliżej interesować. Astrologia pomaga mi zrozumieć siebie, a także posiłkuje się Astrologią w ro ...
July 25, 2021 | (Pisces)astromin - Filter
Hello friends, I am new to this forum, although a lifelong astrological follower and dreamer. I have put countless hours into the study of astrology and different readings that impact my life. I am st ...
July 19, 2021 | (Aquarius)uhkwaireeuhs - Filter
Hi! My name is Asterin, my pronouns are he/them. I moved recently to Norway and I was hoping I could meet some new people from Norway, even maybe in the same city. I lived before in The Netherlands ...
July 17, 2021 | (Gemini)laikenrose - Filter
hi! I was on here before, a few years ago, but forgot my password so I deleted my account and restarted it today. this is the first time I´ve introduced myself though! my name´s laiken, I´m 21, and I´ ...
July 15, 2021 | (Virgo)Creativelamb - Filter
Ive had a very very, strange, traumatic life thus far, and Im very worried about transit pluto, going over my moon lilith venus mars in the 1st and 7th, in the oncoming years. i am an open book, and v ...
July 14, 2021 | (Gemini)suniel - Filter
Hello, I am Suniel Rupani, I am an Astrology enthusiast for the Past 18 years and I hope to Share & enrich my knowledge with people here . I am basically into Nadi & Vedic Astrology also into ...
July 14, 2021 | (Taurus)isnupi - Filter
Hi everybody! Just completed my registration;I deem astro-seek a good astrology site. I´ve been flirting with astrology for years; my knowledge of it is a superficial one. But I love it! Loo ...
July 13, 2021 | (Gemini)hellokitttyyy - Filter
if anyone could help me out, it would be much appreciated. im struggling reading the lines on my chart i really dont get any of it lol. ...
July 12, 2021 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
Hi. I´m here for a little while but decided to start this little topic nevertheless. I just think it´s sad those introductions where people declare to be very enthousiastic and ready to kick ass ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »