Introduce Yourself - Say Hello! and welcome at Astro-Seek forum :)

Astrology discussions
Natal Astrology (3956)
Relationship Astrology (1379)
Transit Astrology (879)
General Astrology (1852)

Other discussions
Introduce Yourself (767)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (112)
Other discussions (1358)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 5, 2021 | (Aquarius)aquarius_456 - Filter
Hi folks, I registered on to astro-seek a while ago. I have a very keen interest in Astrology. I would like to learn more about it and maybe get to know a few new people here who are interested in an ...
September 4, 2021 | (Taurus)LadyChironAstrology - Filter
Hi, I would appreciate some feedback on my daughter´s unique Grand Cross aspect pattern. The way the planets fall causes the sign placements to be in different modalities. So it is not a "fixed&q ...
September 4, 2021 | (Virgo)Laylas.Mummax - Filter
Hi there, I was recently told about this website. I love astrology and all that comes with it. Virgo 🌞 Scorpio 🌜 Leo ⬆️. Would love to chat to signs similar to mine. ...
September 4, 2021 | (Taurus)LadyChironAstrology - Filter
Hi Y’all, I would love to hear different perspectives on loving someone and having relationships with a person with whom the synastry isn’t easy. There are trines, yes, but also significant squares ...
September 2, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Cosmette - Filter
Hey, I´m Cosmette :^) Sag sun, Cancer moon, Leo asc. With what I do for work, I find myself with some free time now and again to study one of my passions: Astrology. I´m always looking to make friends ...
September 2, 2021 | (Capricorn)McBrina19 - Filter
Hey there everyone!!! I´m not sure what to say here.... I´m a Capricorn Sun, Libra Moon, Libra Rising. I was born 01/11/1988. I have 2 kids. Some things happened in my life and I decided to dig deeper ...
September 2, 2021 | (Gemini)Moaaz - Filter
I notice many people make a strong bond with those whose their sun or moons in their 8th house from asc or from moon. for example a Scorpio moon person with Gemini sun or moon person ...
August 28, 2021 | (Leo)Kapusta912 - Filter
Hey there stargazers. I´m not new here, but dumb enouth to miss the opportunity to chat (Or it´s just Saturn Return that made me numb for 6 months straight donnoo) But hey, nice to e-meet you all. I´m ...
August 26, 2021 | (Aquarius)Delta101 - Filter
Hello, I am Anna and I am looking for interesting conversations. ...
August 25, 2021 | (Virgo)Auva - Filter
Hello! I am relatively new here. I’ve had an interest in astrology for years, but it didn’t grow too much until over the last year. I’m more of an observer, but really excited to lurk the forums and l ...
August 25, 2021 | (Taurus)ajlina.islj@web.de - Filter
hi I´m Ajla and new to this website! I would be so glad to get some tips on how to start learning about my own birthchart and especially my aspects. Feel free to text me and tell me more about my char ...
August 25, 2021 | (Aquarius)Tommy Z - Filter
Hi, I´m here to learn, have been reading western astrology information for the past year, :181:sun, :182:moon, and :172:rising. Interested in astrology discussion, chat, friendship! TZ ...
August 25, 2021 | (Scorpio)LadyAntares - Filter
Hi everyone. I am a traditional and modern astrologer. I have qualifications in both. However, I am looking to develop my skills around traditional, in particular with Lilly´s physical descriptions, i ...
August 23, 2021 | (Taurus)Ana Cerveza - Filter
Hi lovely people, I am a Taurus Sun, Aries moon and Capricorn rising. My 7th House is in Leo, contains Chiron and Mars. But Mars also has a line (or trine) with Venus in Aries.. I need some help rea ...
August 22, 2021 | (Taurus)VintageCorporal - Filter
Hello, my name is David, I was born in London,UK, and now living in Essex,UK on the east coast, I am new to Astrology, and I am here to learn, and maybe meet new friends, Wishing you all well, Peace & ...
August 22, 2021 | (Leo)Maroon540 - Filter
I´m a passerby who would like to learn and discuss astrology. I´m currently in a transitive state in life and I would hope to help myself and others in finding advice for careers, relationships and fa ...
August 15, 2021 | (Cancer)LoneGuy - Filter
Hello astrology fans, I am looking for my twin flame soulmate, and in worst case I can get to know interesting people so why not check out here? :) If you are interested to know me better check out my ...
August 15, 2021 | (Pisces)SageRose - Filter
Hey there! My name is Jenavieve; I am from Houston, TX. I am 23. I was born on March 7th, 1998. I also have a son who is almost 2. What better way to introduce yourself than by showing your natal c ...
August 15, 2021 | (Libra)Norman - Filter
Hi, buddy That´s the first content I´ve written in the forum I´ll introduce you myself I´m Maria, I´m 26 Interested in spirituality, astrology, spells and energy work I´ve had two years more exp ...
August 12, 2021 | (Capricorn)Zooie - Filter
Hey, I am Zooie, and i finally joined here after over a year studying astrology I really shluld have come here earlier because i have tried to find people who love astrology as much as i do. Its one ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »