Introduce Yourself - Say Hello! and welcome at Astro-Seek forum :)

Astrology discussions
Natal Astrology (3956)
Relationship Astrology (1379)
Transit Astrology (879)
General Astrology (1852)

Other discussions
Introduce Yourself (764)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (112)
Other discussions (1358)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 24, 2021 | (Pisces)kevv_hall - Filter
Good day to everyone, I´m Kevin. I am 32 years old, Pisces. I have always been a great fan of astronomy but I have never taken up astrology. I used to spend entire nights looking at stars but I have ...
December 23, 2021 | (Scorpio)Mandy 306 - Filter
Hello i have been really diving deep into astrology lately.just wanting to learn more about myself. I was looking for any good books, podcast,or anything you would recommend for some that is just want ...
December 21, 2021 | (Scorpio)Heßen Lutz - Filter
Some of you may have noticed that the Asc in my profile changed from Aquarius to Leo. I received a confirmation from the German Embassy that places my Ascendant in Leo and updated it accordingly. ...
December 17, 2021 | (Libra)pancar turşusu - Filter
:76: :76: ...
December 15, 2021 | (Libra)Rodrigo98 - Filter
hey everyone, im here to learn more about Capricorn Ascendant, Moon in 12th house,Libra stuff and the number 28 which I have seen quite often lol. ...
December 11, 2021 | (Capricorn)rdjnladouce - Filter
Hi everyone, I believe in astrology but also what we call Free Will. I´m a student in rosicrucian studies. Would like to discuss about chart reading etc... I´m quite a beginner in astrology but wou ...
December 5, 2021 | (Virgo)haitianlovee - Filter
Hi everyone, I’m still fairly fresh when it comes to astrology so I apologize in advance if my question seems too broad. If you’re able to spot any conflicting energy or tension (I’m sure there’s many ...
December 4, 2021 | (Leo)SDW - Filter
I have been studying Astrology now for about three years and put a lot of time and effort into it. Mine is an Extremely painful and lonely life with Saturn-r in 8th, and Moon, Mars, Venus in 12th etc. ...
December 2, 2021 | (Taurus)Narz - Filter
Hii everyone, I am Narz. I’m a person that likes to dive into different creative pursuits like painting, making/crafting handmade items(enjoy the use of my hands for crafting & helping others),pho ...
December 2, 2021 | (Taurus)Nephtali - Filter
Hi everyone. It’s been a long time since I’ve been on any kind of astrology forum. I don’t really mess with social media but I’m feeling the need to connect with other astrologers. I have a lot of ...
November 30, 2021 | (Virgo)Sjane - Filter
I wanted to sat Hi, and I have a question also. There are thousands of users here on this site and this amazing compatibility tool which is great but how do you know who is compatible with you without ...
November 30, 2021 | (Aquarius)Bwatson - Filter
what´s up my fellow AQUARIANS!!! I have never been on a platform that has so many Aquarians in one place. I think it´s awesome. I´m fucking psyched!!!! with so many of us in 1 place, i feel com ...
November 24, 2021 | (Pisces)wds - Filter
Is there a way to show septile aspects in a chart? I have looked but cannot find. Thanks in advance, Wds ...
November 21, 2021 | (Aquarius)haby - Filter
So this is like my 3rd or 4th profile that I´ve made on here but heyyyyyy 😂💀 I find myself coming back to this site time and time again because it is quality in my opinion. Don´t be shy if you feel li ...
November 20, 2021 | (Sagittarius)miss lady - Filter
Hello I am new to the group. Just wanted to say Hi. :4: ...
November 19, 2021 | (Libra)CindiS - Filter
Hi I just got one of those free birth charts. I´ve read the details and it´s horrible! Like why am I even here horrible! How does one handle this? Omg it couldn´t get any worse. I´m so disheartened ...
November 18, 2021 | (Aries)Rhiananna61 - Filter
I´m new to this site and I am so glad I found it! I am a Quad Aries and have the most lopsided horoscope ever! Hoping to hear from others with heavy Aries in their charts as well. ...
November 16, 2021 | (Leo)Ancillo - Filter
Happy to join this community! I´d like to become actively involved with the forum, learn a lot from many people, and also get some insight on my chart as well. Big 3 are scorpio rising, leo sun an ...
November 16, 2021 | (Capricorn)Tathiana - Filter
Just curious, anyone here with simian line? Is it good or bad? ...
November 15, 2021 | (Capricorn)Toru - Filter
hi, i just joined this site, but hi i’m toru, capricorn sun, aquarius moon, leo rising, im 16, im from florida, and i’m hoping to find some new friends and just people to talk to! if you’re interested ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »