Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 13, 2020 | (Scorpio)Promethean_Soul - Filter
I could not have any book or information about draconic astrology. Only a few videos I watched and from them i got little information. I know draconic chart starts with our north node 0 Aries and plan ...
August 12, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Not the movies you spout off to sound "cool" or "lofty" but the ones you always loved and will always watch again even though they would be deemed ..cheesy... ?! :32: :32: ...
August 12, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
I usually don´t make threads like this... I´m thinking about starting a lunch cart business...ie, selling food out of a trailer. Pretty common up here in Maine. Greek/middle eastern cuisine, on ...
August 11, 2020 | (Cancer)Trevor77 - Filter
Is astrology a Science, Art, A Belief or all 3? Would like to hear others opinions? ...
August 11, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
My NN is on the cusp...and in WS is in the 8th, in Sagittarius. I kind of get the meaning of a 7th house NN...but what about an 8th house NN?. There´s vrry little info on 8th house NN ...
August 11, 2020 | (Capricorn)boyakasha - Filter
It´s opposing :66: IC and conjuncting :122: MC applying by very tiny 2 arcminutes away. Should I be worried? I´ve read comments on it revolving around how it´s dangerous and can be a cause of crisis i ...
August 10, 2020 | (Taurus)MissArte - Filter
On exact degree, 26 (neptune in scorpio, 12th house and saturn in aries 4th house) Can anyone shine a light? The leg is part of a yod by the way. ...
August 10, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
So I got NN is the area of life that needs to be fulfilled (or at least to aim in that direction) this lifetime. We focused on the opposite area in the previous existence, thus neglecting this one ...
August 9, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
Could someone please help me with figuring out what my lots in the following placements signify? Lot of fortune in Virgo (10th) Lot of Spirit in Capricorn (2nd) Lot of Eros in Gemini (8th) Th ...
August 9, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
I´m trying to work this out, and I think that I don´t fully understand this sign. Thanks! edit* and assertive or relaxed ? ...
August 8, 2020 | (Taurus)astrocat99 - Filter
Hello! I´ve always been drawn to Vedic astrology (i guess to connect more with my culture) but mainly grew up on western tropical astrology. Would love it if some of you could share some sources which ...
August 8, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
I was reading up on empty houses online and came across different "theories" and was wondering which one do you feel is most true: a) you don’t have the energy of a specific planet infuse ...
August 8, 2020 | (Sagittarius)elizcba - Filter
Please explain how the daily planets influence our birth map! Do you trust more Sidereal astrology! Today it´s: Sun:Leo Moon:Aries Mercury:Leo Venus:Cancer Mars:Aries Jupiter:Ca ...
August 8, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
Relaxed, zen like, easy going, unaffected but direct. I´ve been wondering the answer to this question. And I think it "may" be Taurus which could be why everyone likes them. But also saying ...
August 8, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
Which determines the kind of things we like and appreciate? ...
August 6, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Name one thing about yourself that not many people know - or have never mentioned on here. Could be something pertaining to health/personal/whatever you want. And the next person to answer under your ...
August 6, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
Learning more and more about the aspects of my natal chart, I am inevitably faced with an abyss of negatives, with very little silver lining. However, my question to you, professional astrologers, ...
August 6, 2020 | (Aquarius)Marc Sales - Filter
A first explosion (around 6:00 pm) ignited a pyrotechnic warehouse and caused a fire. Subsequently, it seems that this first fire - which the firefighters (now disappeared) rushed to extinguish - comm ...
August 5, 2020 | (Scorpio)Uranus - Filter
I know astrology has us in for a chaotic next couple of years but when do you guys think things as far as COVID precautions will return to normal? Not like when will things be a vaccine I mean like fa ...
August 5, 2020 | (Taurus)IntoTheVoid - Filter
I deleted this originally because I thought it might seem like I was picking and choosing. That´s the point of topics, though... to open up discussion... I do love all signs! Anyway, sorry if you wer ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »