Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 16, 2020 | (Capricorn)Boki012 - Filter
Hi everyone! I would like to know if I will get the part in a TV series. Casting results are in September... How can I see aspects for this in September? Thank you! Greetings for you! : ...
August 16, 2020 | (Virgo)RiaRia4 - Filter
If you have this aspect in your birth chart, tell me about how this has played out for you in your life. ...
August 15, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Browsing around the western side of the cosmos, and I stumbled on the Draconic chart. Our previous life´s chart..or your "souls" chart. Anyone know about reading these properly to interpret ...
August 15, 2020 | (Scorpio)Promethean_Soul - Filter
Today I posted a thread Uranus conjunction with North node. I mentioned there the last four presidents have Uranus north node conjuction in their natal charts and i noticed except Trump , the other 3 ...
August 15, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Astromatrix writes me today: "Deep insights" "Uranus in Taurus turning retro" "Planets have an increased intensity of their expressed energy when they change directio ...
August 15, 2020 | (Scorpio)Promethean_Soul - Filter
I know how strong effect Uranus north node conjunction and i wanted to check who have this conjunction and what i found really very very interesting. Last 4 American presidents have this conjunction. ...
August 15, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
Along with Leo and... Capricorn? Or am I reading this wrong. I know that I have several pluto aspects but I have only one scorpio placement, and I can´t see more than one saturn aspect. ...
August 14, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Back on the asteroid kick...... I was looking more into the Eros again, so I have him in my first house... I have remedial knowledge on asteroids as a Vedic person.....but using the sidereal system ...
August 14, 2020 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
You want to send a long message ... and suddenly everything is gone, because you clicked on something on the page ... and you left entire page ... :85: I finally implemented a prevention to lea ...
August 14, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
All of the crucial events in my life happened and are still happening almost exclusively in these periods: First half of August (Leo) - the most Second half of February, first of March (Pisces) F ...
August 14, 2020 | (Taurus)IntoTheVoid - Filter
How do you deal with your emotions and what is the process you go through, feeling them and transforming them? What is your Moon sign and it´s aspects/house placement? My emotions (1st house Sc ...
August 13, 2020 | (Scorpio)Promethean_Soul - Filter
I could not have any book or information about draconic astrology. Only a few videos I watched and from them i got little information. I know draconic chart starts with our north node 0 Aries and plan ...
August 12, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Not the movies you spout off to sound "cool" or "lofty" but the ones you always loved and will always watch again even though they would be deemed ..cheesy... ?! :32: :32: ...
August 12, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
I usually don´t make threads like this... I´m thinking about starting a lunch cart business...ie, selling food out of a trailer. Pretty common up here in Maine. Greek/middle eastern cuisine, on ...
August 11, 2020 | (Taurus)Lee_38 - Filter
Is astrology a Science, Art, A Belief or all 3? Would like to hear others opinions? ...
August 11, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
My NN is on the cusp...and in WS is in the 8th, in Sagittarius. I kind of get the meaning of a 7th house NN...but what about an 8th house NN?. There´s vrry little info on 8th house NN ...
August 11, 2020 | (Capricorn)boyakasha - Filter
It´s opposing :66: IC and conjuncting :122: MC applying by very tiny 2 arcminutes away. Should I be worried? I´ve read comments on it revolving around how it´s dangerous and can be a cause of crisis i ...
August 10, 2020 | (Taurus)MissArte - Filter
On exact degree, 26 (neptune in scorpio, 12th house and saturn in aries 4th house) Can anyone shine a light? The leg is part of a yod by the way. ...
August 10, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
So I got NN is the area of life that needs to be fulfilled (or at least to aim in that direction) this lifetime. We focused on the opposite area in the previous existence, thus neglecting this one ...
August 9, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
Could someone please help me with figuring out what my lots in the following placements signify? Lot of fortune in Virgo (10th) Lot of Spirit in Capricorn (2nd) Lot of Eros in Gemini (8th) Th ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »