Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 1, 2020 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
September 1, 2020 | (Gemini)stigmí - Filter
Hello to all, there is something, that I dont understand so much. When partners have ascendants near to each other, what is the difference between their perception of each other? How perceives it ...
September 1, 2020 | (Taurus)fomal - Filter
As Aries governs head and I have :157: in Aries at H2, I feel this has limited my brain growth or Maturity Development. My wife is Aries, and she is always complaining (right from the marriage, a ...
September 1, 2020 | (Taurus)alphagemini - Filter
I am 85 and so far healthy and strong. I would be interested to know if there are others on here who are old and still compos mentis. What do you feel about the passage of time? Life has passed so qui ...
August 31, 2020 | (Leo)Himitsu - Filter
Hi ! I always wondered what are the placements in a genius birth chart ? What are the aspects and placements that indicate high intelligence and high iQ ? The 9th house is house of education and ph ...
August 30, 2020 | (Scorpio)Promethean_Soul - Filter
We know mercury is a planet briefly our learning way and communication skill. I consider its house placement and sign position is where we learn very strongly and how we have communication skill. I re ...
August 30, 2020 | (Taurus)themagi - Filter
How do you see this aspect manifesting? What qualities. Does it make the person smarter? More philosophical? Eager to talk? Upbeat? What? WHAT????!Tell me :1: ...
August 28, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
I am inspired by the many people here writing about past lives, karma, the soul and I was recently reminded of a conversation with an astrologer years ago who told me something along the lines of &quo ...
August 28, 2020 | (Libra)Dark whight - Filter
Hello i have existential crisis so i have Sun in 15° 39´ Libra Moon in 1° 20´ Virgo Mercury in 29° 19´ Virgo Venus in 5° 16´ Virgo Mars in 17° 35´ Leo Jupiter in 9° 42´ Capricorn ...
August 27, 2020 | (Cancer)Merp - Filter
Hi :24: Judging from my chart will I find my twinflame? What career should a Merp like me pursue? Currently I´m living in my mothers basement with no gainful employment. :24: Please :24: I n ...
August 26, 2020 | (Scorpio)Promethean_Soul - Filter
I most love fomalhaut with its beautiful colour and light. Now i see how it is shining. My first 3 list is as below. Which stars do you like most? 1- Fomalhaut 2- Sirius 3-Betelgeuse ...
August 25, 2020 | (Gemini)ElizabethP - Filter
Jesus Natal Chart? What do you think of this? This is my first thread so be patient if I mess up. This is all speculative of course. And I´m new at this. But kind of fun to dive into. . Everyone ...
August 25, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
Where is it coming from in my chart...? Sometimes, not always I feel that it is triggered, usually with particular social encounters (mainly when I was younger) and family issues. Although I haven´t b ...
August 24, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Second house among many of the things it represents is our voice. How we literally sound. And how you speak. What kind of tone/voice do you have? Raspy? High pitched? Low/deep? Slow talker? Or fast ...
August 24, 2020 | (Taurus)MissArte - Filter
Hi- Sometimes I really get lost in the interpretation in the synastry. Maybe someone can help me give clarity. I.e. my venus is square my partners mercury, but his venus is trine my mercury. Or his ...
August 24, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
Guys, I am having a terrible couple of days and thought this would be a great learning opportunity, for me to start paying attention to the current transits and understanding them. So, please help me ...
August 24, 2020 | (Aquarius)Aunt Clara - Filter
Is anyone else feeling the effects of Mars in Aries? I have been wondering why I have been more irritable and easily knocked off base lately. Duh! 0 Aries moon here! recently had an online encounte ...
August 23, 2020 | (Leo)pixel - Filter
Hi !!! Most of the time we speak about aspects in charts, but have you their picture in mind, or do youwant to see them all to go further ? This is an interesting link about them : https://time ...
August 23, 2020 | (Scorpio)RAW - Filter
The 11th house has always been of speculation to me as I don´t really know much about it but I have mars in 11th house, and Neptune Moon and Uranus in Aquarius so I decided to make a topic about it. I ...
August 21, 2020 | (Leo)Daver - Filter
I have read many explanations about what the Lilith actually means one website I searched parts of it on said it is what you do but feel remorse about and others say it shows more of the extreme negat ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »