Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 6, 2020 | (Virgo)Ani Lavagnini - Filter
When Astrology had no computer programs help, the charts were donne by hand with no calculators. Just sexagesimal calculutations. This was perfect! One thing an astrolger could notice by this is ...
September 6, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
/Or possibly better from other methods of calculation. I was just looking at that website again and how it´s different to this site and others. They emphasize planets that are located located in a hou ...
September 6, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
I still haven´t decided on which to use. Which do you prefer and why? The whole sign system is the traditional one right? ...
September 5, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
Hey guys, This year my activated profected house is the 7th (in Taurus) with Venus as the ruler of the year. Can you please share your thoughts and experiences from your own 7th house profectio ...
September 4, 2020 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
I was reading up on juno today and just wanted to know what everyone thinks of this asteroid. From what I can tell it has to do with your soul mate? Not sure if I even really believe in that anymore, ...
September 3, 2020 | (Virgo)CardiganGirl - Filter
Hello, which would offer the best outcome for an electional chart related to employment - the last aspect of the moon is a trine to Saturn - moon in 1st house trine Saturn in 10th or 11th house ? Eith ...
September 3, 2020 | (Taurus)IntoTheVoid - Filter
How are you handling these intense energies in such a tender area of life? How was your childhood? Did you experience harsh environments? Did you take on heavy responsibility as you were growing up? ...
September 3, 2020 | (Taurus)alphagemini - Filter
As an accurate time of birth is vital for determining the Angles of a chart and the subsequent houses etc., I wonder what you all think is the actual time of birth. Is it the first breath? The moment ...
September 3, 2020 | (Taurus)Travelguy35 - Filter
No cheating, if you know my age, don´t say it! This is the honor code so don´t go to my profile page to see and guess after! But I am always mistaken for a different age! What do you think? ...
September 3, 2020 | (Scorpio)Promethean_Soul - Filter
I just wonder how you got luck from "greater benefic" Jupiter in its house and sign position luck? I even one case didn´t see Jupiter brought someone luck. I have analyzed many charts but i ...
September 3, 2020 | (Taurus)Davis212 - Filter
Hi everyone! I hope everyone is doing well, and that life is ok for all of you. Due to many factors (mostly work and family issues), I´ve been away from participating at the forum, even th ...
September 1, 2020 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
September 1, 2020 | (Gemini)stigmí - Filter
Hello to all, there is something, that I dont understand so much. When partners have ascendants near to each other, what is the difference between their perception of each other? How perceives it ...
September 1, 2020 | (Taurus)fomal - Filter
As Aries governs head and I have :157: in Aries at H2, I feel this has limited my brain growth or Maturity Development. My wife is Aries, and she is always complaining (right from the marriage, a ...
September 1, 2020 | (Taurus)alphagemini - Filter
I am 85 and so far healthy and strong. I would be interested to know if there are others on here who are old and still compos mentis. What do you feel about the passage of time? Life has passed so qui ...
August 31, 2020 | (Leo)Himitsu - Filter
Hi ! I always wondered what are the placements in a genius birth chart ? What are the aspects and placements that indicate high intelligence and high iQ ? The 9th house is house of education and ph ...
August 30, 2020 | (Scorpio)Promethean_Soul - Filter
We know mercury is a planet briefly our learning way and communication skill. I consider its house placement and sign position is where we learn very strongly and how we have communication skill. I re ...
August 30, 2020 | (Taurus)themagi - Filter
How do you see this aspect manifesting? What qualities. Does it make the person smarter? More philosophical? Eager to talk? Upbeat? What? WHAT????!Tell me :1: ...
August 28, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
I am inspired by the many people here writing about past lives, karma, the soul and I was recently reminded of a conversation with an astrologer years ago who told me something along the lines of &quo ...
August 28, 2020 | (Libra)Dark whight - Filter
Hello i have existential crisis so i have Sun in 15° 39´ Libra Moon in 1° 20´ Virgo Mercury in 29° 19´ Virgo Venus in 5° 16´ Virgo Mars in 17° 35´ Leo Jupiter in 9° 42´ Capricorn ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »