Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 18, 2020 | (Leo)Sunseeker - Filter
What sign rules you 3rd ? Curious to know peoples neighbour experiences.. Mine is Aquarius, Ive had many neighbours over the years and made friends with many. To the point of having street part ...
September 16, 2020 | (Taurus)IIyyaarr13 - Filter
It takes longer for outer planets to leave station point than for :154: & :153: so it is still enhancing the :78:s behind it! Jupiter produces more energy than it receives from the Sun so it ...
September 16, 2020 | (Libra)calamarichrome - Filter
I am getting all of my affairs in order to have surgery this winter. The surgery will be partly cosmetic, and partly medically necessary. Both surgeries will be on the nose. Neither require external i ...
September 16, 2020 | (Sagittarius)vidya_16 - Filter
Hello friends, Does anyone know how to read Navamsa D 9 chart? All the axis of asc, ic, dsc and mc are flipped in my D 9 chart? Can someone please interpret a little bit? Thank you so much :) ...
September 16, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
Or aspects. That you have observed and discovered to have very different/contrasting motivations or characteristics from having very different signs. Or also is there anyone who you think has a few re ...
September 16, 2020 | (Pisces)Imanib - Filter
Have you found sidereal astrology to be more accurate for you and overall how do you feel about it? ...
September 15, 2020 | (Pisces)Logo777 - Filter
Please add the option to select: Surya Siddhanta Ayanamsha, Pushya Paksha Ayanamsha (PVR Narasimha Rao), Babylonian Ayanamsha (J.P. Britton). ...
September 15, 2020 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Heya, I recreated entire ephemeris database ... and all 3 main re-search tools on Astro-Seek now work within bigger 3000-years time span 500BC - 2500AD and in both tropical & sidereal zodiacs: ...
September 14, 2020 | (Scorpio)Dan61 - Filter
Can anybody give me some clues about where to look in the chart to identify speech delay? Thanks:) ...
September 13, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
:7: How do you sleep? Are you the type who requires little sleep to function? Or are you the kind who needs 10+ hours a night? Do you often sleep well, or do you have odd/strange/different dreams m ...
September 13, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
Could anyone shed some light on the transit NN conjunction with my natal Vertex, in my 8th? They are two degrees apart right now but will be sharing the same degree soon... What should I expect from s ...
September 12, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
I´ve always suffered from migraines (early in life) which lessened the older I got, but the good ol´ fashioned headaches still remain. I don´t get them as much as I used to, but I still get them more ...
September 12, 2020 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Heya, I have been adding some new asteroid functions recently, so you might check it out: https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/#asteroids Asteroids & Fixed Stars - Asteroids in Natal Chart (On ...
September 12, 2020 | (Aquarius)tomlynflicker - Filter
hey, i really want to take a horary course but most of the courses i´ve seen available are over $1,000. i can´t really spend more than $300 right now. any suggestions? ideally ones that you have taken ...
September 11, 2020 | (Virgo)Casey - Filter
Turned 40. Looking for Interpretations on the connection of the Saturn/Jupiter Conjunction - with regard to my progressions.. Prog. Jupiter Conjunct N. Saturn - Exact conjunct at 28Virgo (is a 5 yea ...
September 9, 2020 | (Sagittarius)vidya_16 - Filter
Hello beautiful people, I am going through Ashtama Shani since 2018. This period was really a challenge but now I can feel the good results. This change is more inward and spiritual rather than being ...
September 9, 2020 | (Virgo)RiaRia4 - Filter
My friend has court on September 21st and she is worried she will be going to jail. Can anyone give me a little insight so she can adequately prepare? ...
September 9, 2020 | (Scorpio)Dan61 - Filter
Hi, I was wondering if "the house" where the chart ruler planet is placed in a given chart should somehow be evaluated together/combined with "the house" the planet actually rules ...
September 9, 2020 | (Cancer)MuCancri - Filter
Could this placement be interpreted as a desire to escape work ( of any kind ) ? Or to dissolve boundaries related to working? ...
September 9, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
That you think have several of the same or similar characteristics? Not necessarily just because of shared element or mode. Give whatever reasons that you like based on your experience! I´ll start ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »