Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 7, 2020 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
I recently bought a new camera and new telescope lens ... and I found out, that I really enjoy calm nights by taking night Moon pictures instead of reading forum dramas and deleting drama queens and d ...
October 7, 2020 | (Pisces)Shadow00 - Filter
I am at the end of my Rahu mahadasha and I have read that gem stones can help protect a person; my question is what gen stone should I get to help ride out the mahadasha. I have read some about it and ...
October 7, 2020 | (Cancer)ZetaCancri - Filter
I love burning my favorite incense: it´s blue sea and lotus. I also love pumpkin scents, lavender and pine. ) :152: :174: ...
October 7, 2020 | (Taurus)Aquarius22 - Filter
I have noticed that those with Pisces in their chart are horrible at the affairs of love, I mean, look at Kurt Cobain. talk about a tragedy... Is there any hope for the fish :108: and what should ...
October 6, 2020 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
My friend just told me Eddie Van Halen has died. He pushed guitar playing to a higher level. He was also innovative in guitar and amplifier electronics, though he had no formal training in them. ...
October 5, 2020 | (Taurus)Aquarius22 - Filter
Deneb Algedi is a star in the Sea Goat´s tail in the constellation of Capricornus. Unfortunately, My Sun is in conjunction with this fixed star. While researching fixed stars, I came across this infor ...
October 5, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
Or sign placements. I wonder if Venus would be significant? From reputation or your experience. Use examples if you like ☺ ...
October 4, 2020 | (Scorpio)Promethean_Soul - Filter
You know in birth charts sun sign , moon sign and asc is very important triplicity. I always evaluate moon sign very carefully , and i think it is our weak side , our subconscious mind and what makes ...
October 3, 2020 | (Virgo)Amin - Filter
Wondering which house system is most used by patrons on this site and why they prefer it? I look forward to your input! :74: ...
October 3, 2020 | (Capricorn)Boki012 - Filter
Hi! Can anyone say to me when (in which period of my life) I will start my acting career or get any bigger role? :) Thank you. Greetings. :1: ...
October 3, 2020 | (Aries)PerpetualSoul - Filter
How seriously do you guys take Lilith, Chiron, and the other centaurs and asteroids? Regarding Lilith and Chiron, it seems different websites have different interpretations, and many of them can be ex ...
October 3, 2020 | (Aquarius)Ludomir - Filter
Is there anybody who knows about traditional astrology? I follow Chris Brennan on the Astrology Podcast/YouTube. I´m interested in learning more. ...
September 28, 2020 | (Leo)Melly123 - Filter
Hello. My inner, personal planets (sun, moon, mercury ) harmoniously aspect my 5 year old son´s generational Planets (pluto, uranus). Is there any research on the harmony of older family member´s in ...
September 28, 2020 | (Leo)soft_pwetzel - Filter
hi all! i have found myself in an odd situation where i have access to the majority of someone´s chart, i know the year they were born, but i don´t actually know their birth time. is there a way to wo ...
September 27, 2020 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
A few months ago I noticed petr added astrocartography to the site. I knew nothing about astrocartography but it intrigued me, so I bought this book, written by the guy that supposedly invented it. I ...
September 26, 2020 | (Taurus)Iceblu333 - Filter
https://youtu.be/UBFyqO4ATH4 ...
September 26, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Bubba Hotep - Filter
Hi. Is this accurate? If you do a synastry chart and the partner´s North Node sits inside your seventh house. This can indicate long lasting marriage material? What is the top 10 marriage indi ...
September 26, 2020 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
Who ist your favourite astrologer? And why. ...
September 26, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
/lack of certain elements. What have you been able to garner from your knowledge of astrology and applying it to people you know? Do you know anyone with a higher percentage of one or two elements and ...
September 25, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
As many of you know, I study Vedic. My knowledge concerning western/tropical is limited; in terms of the Lillith´s and Chiron´s. That being said, what can any of you with knowledge on this, tell me ab ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »