Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1341)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 27, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Particularly in the realm of health/injuries/accidents... And when will it end? Insights from any and all astrological systems welcome I am not seeing alot, but maybe I´m too close to the ...
October 26, 2020 | (Taurus)Travelguy35 - Filter
https://youtu.be/MC_w7VWqcsg (Just rewind it back to 0:00 as, for some reason, the video starts around 3:57.....) Notes from Robbie Basho : "Once upon a time it seemed to me that all the g ...
October 26, 2020 | (Taurus)wettergreen - Filter
Hi fellow beings, Can anyone tell me the exact placement of the Galactic Centre, according to the sun/the helio-centric model? And maybe also confirm that thee GC is 27˚Sagittarius in the geo-ce ...
October 26, 2020 | (Taurus)isthatphill - Filter
i´ll start: i remember looking up at the night sky in awe as a child and then... technology happened :2: i would always read my daily horoscope by rick levine (an amazing astrologer) on myspa ...
October 26, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
:63: Seriously are they as evil as Scorpios? Ok so "evil" is a bit of a strong word.. which I also wouldn´t usually use to apply to myself as I as well have mercury in cancer.. :61:however ...
October 24, 2020 | (Aries)AriesTiger - Filter
Hi everyone. I just joined. My sun sign is Aries, but I act more like Pisces. I’m a tiger in the Chinese zodiac, but I don´t act like my sign there either. I have noticed that there are personality si ...
October 24, 2020 | (Aries)astro-flame - Filter
This year we deserve some extra laughs! :1: Here is some funny signs descriptions for you guys: Part 1 https://astroflame402677811.wordpress.com/2020/10/23/funny-but-offensive-horoscope-the-di ...
October 22, 2020 | (Taurus)Travelguy35 - Filter
From Steven Forrest To me, in the realities of the astrological counseling room, there are two immutable premises: There is no manner of astrological interaction between two people that is so ...
October 22, 2020 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Pretty funny video about Leos https://youtu.be/gR7A1f8Az-k He does all 12 signs, I´ve only watched my own so far. Check yours out and see what you think :61: https://m.youtube.com/playli ...
October 20, 2020 | (Taurus)mirkwood - Filter
I don’t exactly know why so many disappointments happened and what is actually going on, but I cannot fight anyone. I’m done done. I gave up... ...
October 20, 2020 | (Aries)alainap84 - Filter
This is one confusing aspect for me. I love astrology and reading peoples charts to gather an understanding of their personality. My friend is a Pisces sun\Scorpio Moon\Capricorn Rising. She is hot an ...
October 20, 2020 | (Aquarius)Aunt Clara - Filter
I am just learning about the Human Design system. Does anyone here practice it? It seems to be heavily influenced by astrology. ...
October 20, 2020 | (Libra)Raguel - Filter
hi, Can anyone recommend a good book or website about heliocentric astrology? ...
October 19, 2020 | (Pisces)Sionainn - Filter
Hello to everyone, I have a potentially difficult question for quite advanced or niche astrologers, about declination. How do declinations of planets and stars compare? Is the relationship direc ...
October 16, 2020 | (Taurus)scottgee1 - Filter
The U.S. will have a kind of important election on November 3. The attached chart is for 07:00 EST (when the polls open) that day. Some quick observations: A Mercury retrograde will end that ...
October 16, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
I truly believe this transit is calling the world to action right now to heal up or put to bed our “wounds.” I got this transit coming in my fourth house. I believe my focus during this transit wil ...
October 15, 2020 | (Taurus)Travelguy35 - Filter
I wonder if anyone has ever used this website and checked out the Compatibility Report. https://cafeastrology.com/compatibility-report-scores.html My scores with my current GF are 1972, -578 and ...
October 15, 2020 | (Pisces)SvB - Filter
Dear all, Preparing for the exams I would like to make an essay on the topic: Moon in Virgo it will be more then just this, so more posts will follow in the near future. First of all I m just tr ...
October 15, 2020 | (Taurus)AIP - Filter
Hey there! New colleague at my workplace, we share the same office. It is hard to speaks to her, i looked up our synastry, Lord have Mercy, my Mercury Square her Saturn. I already had that in a r ...
October 15, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
Lately here it’s difficult for me to read anything without going down a figurative rabbit hole all day. Today’s Rabbit Hole, is Uranus—specifically it’s correlations to technology and how that is r ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »