Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1341)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 10, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
Thought that this would be a fun thread to start. So how about I´ll start with just one person and then someone can answer and add someone who they have been curious about and so on Please include ...
November 10, 2020 | (Libra)scarecrow202 - Filter
I wanted to know what was the cause and why my family is acting Funny. It seems that there was a " mystery " around his death because a lot of people didn´t know until the last moment and ...
November 9, 2020 | (Taurus)Travelguy35 - Filter
This happens a heck of a lot more than saturn but is not talked about as much. I guess it depends on transits. My next venus return is in 8 days. I have venus trine moon as the only major aspect ...
November 9, 2020 | (Taurus)Travelguy35 - Filter
What would you add or change? 1. One placement (example: Venus in ________ (fill in the blank)), on its own, does not determine who someone is or why they do what they do. People are more complex t ...
November 9, 2020 | (Leo)wilks222 - Filter
8th house Saturn is probably one of the worst placements. Does anyone else have this? Any advice?? ...
November 9, 2020 | (Taurus)FlyingRedBear - Filter
I don´t know why. But, as i go searching profile after profile on this website and in real life. Leo rising people have the most endearing smile on their face. It seems to be almost every single one. ...
November 8, 2020 | (Libra)pollydoll2 - Filter
I have always been interested in how the natal chart connects to the unconscious mind, and what different people dream about at night. My friends and family tell me their dreams all the time, and I ha ...
November 8, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
Motivation to me can be usually found within Mars placements and aspects. But, that feels surface to me. My 12th house always has me digging deeper and this is no exception. Some charts it’s ...
November 7, 2020 | (Aquarius)Aunt Clara - Filter
I recently took a course from Kepler College concerning Esoteric Astrology as Madame Blavatsky presented it. Now my head hurts. Would love to discuss it with others. Anyone out there? ...
November 7, 2020 | (Taurus)Fool - Filter
Thalia was the eighth of Nine Muses, bringers of inspiration in classical Greek mythology, the offspring of Zeus and Mnemosyne (“memory”). The couple slept together on nine consecutive nights, and nin ...
November 6, 2020 | (Taurus)Travelguy35 - Filter
I am done with the crying (kidding) I hope my 36th year on this earth is interesting and packed with adventure. 36 years and 2 hours ago I was born. These transits occur today and they seem qu ...
November 5, 2020 | (Leo)lavagurlprod - Filter
I have been in a couple Astrology groups here and there (mostly on FB) and I really like how casual and fun it can be, but I dont really enjoy the groups where it can get a little mean that tend to le ...
November 4, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
That you never would have thought you would? A sign that surpises you, that you happen to see eye to eye with? :80: :92: ...
November 4, 2020 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Strange thing happens tomorrow: The rulers of all cardinal signs will be angular and in their cardinal sign home. Doesn´t happen very often :63:: 189 BC, Nov 12/13 (Julian) 0931, Nov 30/Dec ...
November 3, 2020 | (Capricorn)mxdisontay - Filter
I´m guessing you just read it as you would a natal chart, except relate it to the relationship? Just looking for some tips or any idea of what i aspects of this chart i should be focused on. Thank ...
November 2, 2020 | (Sagittarius)17Sky - Filter
When running a natal chart (or synastry charts) in Astro-Seek, what do I select to show the vertex? ...
October 31, 2020 | (Taurus)Sephora1005 - Filter
Hello everyone, I have noticed that on the 30.11.2020, the day of the lunar eclipse, the moon will be conjuncting my natal Saturne within 2 degrees, also conjuncting my north node, in my 10 house. W ...
October 30, 2020 | (Leo)Jericho - Filter
Hello! What Lilith do you use and why? I prefer to use the true Lilith because it has a calculated position and it is the true Moon´s apogee. ...
October 29, 2020 | (Taurus)Travelguy35 - Filter
If asteroids, sometimes even little asteroids can hold some weight, even quite a bit (Chiron), why wouldn´t the moons of other planets not hold (more) weight? Some of those moons are quite large! Wo ...
October 28, 2020 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
Like really cool I like the number 12 so that’s how I got into astrology. Also animals are like important to nature and stuff and that correlate to the stars and shit what about you guys? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »