Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 26, 2020 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hi, I just implemented this new graphic feature/function on Astro-Seek displaying daily Moon ☽ motion - 00:00h (midnight) -> 12:00h (noon) -> 23:59h (11:59pm) ... and daily Moon degree range ...
November 26, 2020 | (Taurus)skunal - Filter
I am going through Uranus opposition in Taurus. Also with Saturn entering Aquarius in December, Saturn will be squaring Uranus. My natal chart also has Saturn-Uranus square. Anybody here with simil ...
November 25, 2020 | (Pisces)vunky - Filter
Hi guys, can someone recommend me some books about karmic astrology? I´m reading Astrology for the Soul by Jan Spiller right now and it´s super interesting, I´m looking for something about retrograde ...
November 24, 2020 | (Taurus)Travelguy35 - Filter
As I slowly dive into this synastry with my gf I continue to notice interesting connections between inner planets and chiron, north node, Juno and Vertex for the two of us. Today, it is Vesta. I hea ...
November 24, 2020 | (Taurus)sleepysirren - Filter
Do you have any 12th house placements? If so, what do you do for self care in order to alleviate some of the intensity and inwardly turned energy of the planets? I have a 12th house stellium with ...
November 20, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
Ok so I have been a bit hazy about this particular concept in astrology.. Apparently if you have a planet or a sign ruling a house you get the energy of the traditional ruler of that house aswell rig ...
November 19, 2020 | (Gemini)Ehys - Filter
So all my life I have never excelled in anything. I never stood out in any particular discipline nor had any special talent/inclination. My question is: are there any particular birth chart indica ...
November 18, 2020 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
I wanted to ask for some insight onto this one. i got lots of them. ASC = 0 aries MC = 0 Capricorn Venus = 29 Libra Jupiter = 29 Libra Mars = 29 Scorpio BUT.. Asc = 0 degree + ASC ruler = 2 ...
November 18, 2020 | (Aquarius)TheDreamLand - Filter
For more contex, i´am a person that always have bizarre dreams, lucid dreams, violent dreams, sleep paralisis etc, a bit of everything. They are common in my sleep routine and i don´t worry to much ab ...
November 18, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
What are the characteristics of this placement? :1: ...
November 16, 2020 | (Scorpio)Dan61 - Filter
What is the difference between counting the houses from the Sun sign (counterclockwise) or identifing the house according to their position in the natal chart? I have observed that different astrologe ...
November 16, 2020 | (Taurus)Fool - Filter
https://plutonicdesire.net/fixed-stars-points/ Fixed stars & points Through the nightsky we can find several fixed stars & points. If a planet falls on a specific degree in a birthchar ...
November 15, 2020 | (Sagittarius)LostInMovement - Filter
Neptune rules my 7th house since I´m a Virgo Ascendant. I was checking my progression chart today and I noticed that all of my Progressed personal planets as well as Progressed Uranus and Neptune are ...
November 15, 2020 | (Taurus)Fool - Filter
https://plutonicdesire.net/loveasteroids/ "LoveAsteroids These asteroids can shine some more light onto the connection you have with certain special people in your life. You can use these ...
November 12, 2020 | (Taurus)FlyingRedBear - Filter
There is an asteroid named Potato (88705). It was named this because in 2008, the year the asteroid was discovered, it was the International Year of The Potato. A tribute to the food being a staple in ...
November 12, 2020 | (Taurus)AIP - Filter
I recently follow a young woman in social Media. Her name is Hanna Ayl and she is in a relationship with a disabled men. I was curious and looked at their synastry. There was one aspect that stood ...
November 11, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Ah poor Saturn... Always getting ragged on, dumped on, and blamed for everything... So let´s look at it from another angle... What are some of the upsides of your Saturn placement? ...
November 11, 2020 | (Taurus)Fool - Filter
According to a lovely person on the internet, Christian Psychic or some such. Anyway, have fun you villains. " You Asked For It——The Ten Darkest Asteroids in Synastry SW wolfYou know you ...
November 10, 2020 | (Taurus)Travelguy35 - Filter
Wondering if someone can help em read my Vedic chart as I have never really considered this version of astrology. (Nov. 6, 1984, New Haven CT is the birthplace). My chart is also in my profile too. ...
November 10, 2020 | (Gemini)salimi - Filter
Hi everyone. It´s been a while I´m looking for a good source for Persian Horoscopes but I can´t find it. does anyone know what is the best site? :99: ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »