Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 6, 2020 | (Aries)alphagemini - Filter
I have a puzzle for experienced astrologers. We know how to calculate the position of a planet including the Sun and Moon in terms of ecliptic longitude and latitude. We interpret these calculated ...
December 5, 2020 | (Taurus)JosephPelobelloDannyPhantom - Filter
I am Virgo myself (12 Sep 2004) and I´ve been a big fan of Danny Phantom since 2018, in fact, due to my religious beliefs it is the only non-religious show I watch and I have been identifying as Danny ...
December 5, 2020 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Something interesting I just read, that hasn´t come to my attention. Pluto is nearing completion of an orbit began in 1776, which is, of course, a very significant year. And with all the commotion ...
December 4, 2020 | (Taurus)AIP - Filter
My experience: People with many aspects are exciting, versatile ,very talented People wir few aspects are often boring, lack something, mit fun to hang out with... ...
December 4, 2020 | (Virgo)WitchOfOrion - Filter
Aside from venus and Mars, what do you guys like to look at when looking at the sexual compatibility of two partners? I personally love to involve lilith in it, as well as a few asteroids. ...
December 4, 2020 | (Scorpio)Ruby Tuesday - Filter
I´m trying so hard to understand configurations in a chart and how they function not only in their expression in daily life, but in synastry. I have a friend who has a T-square involving a 6th house T ...
December 4, 2020 | (Scorpio)erickaf - Filter
Hello all. I have been looking at SR for year of marriage for a while now, a few years now. I am getting really good at it and can spot marriage (if marriage is promised in the natal of course) pret ...
December 4, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
In traditional astrology, the 12th house is, by far the worst house. It is called the house of Bad Spirit, κακοδαίμων.Saturn rejoices here and we will talk about the implications of that in a moment. ...
December 3, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
Game time. So don’t be so serioussssssss. Utilize your Sun sign or whatever placement aspect you wanna talk about. Basically state something you wish people would understand about this sign/asp ...
December 3, 2020 | (Taurus)AIP - Filter
How do you to it? ...
December 3, 2020 | (Leo)wilks222 - Filter
How are we feeling about Jupiter and Saturn leaving Capricorn and entering Aquarius in mid December? Any insights? ...
December 3, 2020 | (Pisces)Sage111 - Filter
Greetings fellow astrologers, Last night I dreamed of a Chart. The moon in ninth getting ready to cross M C. I woke up and looked at current chart. It was the chart dreaming about. Wondering signi ...
December 2, 2020 | (Gemini)Doctor T - Filter
Hi! When it comes to the Archetypes, Meanings, and Significations of Astrological Elements (e.g., Zodiac Signs), many Hellenistic Astrologers set forth the rules in writing. A detailed listing o ...
December 2, 2020 | (Pisces)goodnight - Filter
What does it mean when I have Jupiter and Saturn in the 12th house? Aren´t they kinda contradicting each other? :D thanks! ...
December 2, 2020 | (Scorpio)Del - Filter
Time markers describe a planet without reference to house or sign. I have started to use it to show another dimension to the meaning of a planet´s placement. I have recently found that this can be don ...
December 1, 2020 | (Taurus)mirkwood - Filter
I remember last time when there was an eclipse I couldn’t sleep, I was emotionally exhausted, everyone seemed on their nerves, but this time everything is unusually peaceful, why is that? ...
November 30, 2020 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Dont have alot of time to elaborate. But the basic nature of pluto seems to be a disregard for structure, as opposed to Saturn´s insistance for it. Almost seems these two planets are diametrically ...
November 28, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
:115: What are some of yours? I am sure you can find the reasoning for an easy one in your chart without much thought... When this question arises the first thing that comes to mind is: Slowness ...
November 28, 2020 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
I can´t even read it because I´m out of free articles, but this article says that astrologers failed to predict COVID19 and its economic consequences. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2 ...
November 27, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
I’ve been thinking a lot about people in the military and placements that would draw you to serve your country. I’ve noticed lots of cancer energies especially risings have served in their military ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »