Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 29, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
I am coming to the end of my kids first jupiter return and decided i would share what I learned from it. I think astrology is such a useful tool to parenting! And I wanted to show how I used it this ...
December 29, 2020 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Heya, I have been working on some kind of electional search calculator ... and there is the first public version to try: https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/electional-astrology-election-chart-onl ...
December 29, 2020 | (Capricorn)SunnyDay - Filter
Hi, New here. Need a referral to a talented Astrologer for Relocation consult. Someone I can afford. Most Astrologers are now charging much more than many other professionals! I’ve paid many $100 ...
December 28, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
And your actions/emotional response. Can you just decide to have whatever reaction that will fuel the decision you take or does your emotional response determine the action you have decided upon? Can ...
December 26, 2020 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
https://www.astro-seek.com/birth-chart/michael-alig-horoscope An interesting one.. anyone see "trouble" in this chart? *** CLUB Kids co-founder Michael Alig has been found dead of a ...
December 24, 2020 | (Aries)alphagemini - Filter
Does anyone have any ideas about choosing lottery numbers? I really don´t like gambling but the Jupiter/Saturn entry into Aquarius was in exact trine to my Venus in Gemini and Moon in Libra. This p ...
December 23, 2020 | (Capricorn)33moments - Filter
Does anyone use Astrology to manifest at a higher rate? If so what techniques do you have? ...
December 23, 2020 | (Capricorn)33moments - Filter
Do you use Astrology to market? If so, what is the way that you market using Astrology? ...
December 21, 2020 | (Taurus)LancsRedRose - Filter
Hi guys, I´m a 35 year old guy, from the UK. I have, absolutely, no knowledge in astrology. My daughter, however, is keen on astrology. She´s always out at night, pointing her ipad to the Sky, ...
December 20, 2020 | (Aquarius)Avvii P - Filter
Can anyone tell me what placements make one contemplate suicide? Also, would a saturn return of Aquarius in the 8th house cause this? ...
December 18, 2020 | (Cancer)rohinivenus - Filter
I was wondering if someone else had an idea about what the great conjunction that is approaching means if it is conjunct a natal personal planet, like the moon? does that mean it will effect your moth ...
December 18, 2020 | (Aries)Aprils Fish - Filter
Hi! My progressed :155: is coming in conjunction(1°-2° orb) with my natal :151:. How would you interpret this placement ? Also, what use can be made of secondary progressions in general? Is the ...
December 17, 2020 | (Taurus)Cynicaphy - Filter
I found the D9 chart, which I think is sooooo cool. It´s a lot different being able to see the Navamsa with the MC and AC and seeing it all on a sleek interface and then the function to superimpose th ...
December 17, 2020 | (Leo)LightWarrior99 - Filter
I am interested in the so called Swiss Ephemeris, but I cannot find enough information about it and what it means in general - which chart method/alignment is used(placidus, koch, porphyry etc...) If ...
December 17, 2020 | (Gemini)wishinandahopin - Filter
Things such as scandals, cancellation and highly publicized legal battles— what causes certain celebrities/public figures to not be able to stay out of the public eye in a negative manner? The types t ...
December 16, 2020 | (Taurus)AIP - Filter
A powerful article. https://innerself.com/content/personal/intuition-awareness/astrology/4075-dangers-of-astrology.html ...
December 16, 2020 | (Libra)zarko22 - Filter
Hi! I am practitioner of traditional and horary astrology.I want to be helpfull so if someone is interested in the sex of the baby in the womb in early pregnancy,you can ask me to try to give an answ ...
December 16, 2020 | (Aquarius)Sandrapoyato - Filter
Hello, First time asking a question. How much will I feel the effects of the next conjunction Jupiter Saturn if my rising is at 0°, my moon at 1° and the sun at 9° all in Aquarius. Thank you very m ...
December 15, 2020 | (Taurus)Fool - Filter
Can you identify with your ´given´ role, Seekers? http://horizonsmagazine.com/blog/martin-schulman-karmic-astrology-the-karma-of-each-sign/ Here God announces to each zodiac sign their duties. ...
December 15, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
Post your songs that represent things you have overcome in your natal chart or that beautifully explains a manifestation for you. It requires some deep digging but it’s rewarding and beautiful to hea ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »