Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 14, 2021 | (Taurus)orkest - Filter
Astrology is dangerous, that´s why in Bible they say that you should stay away from it. Not beocuse it tries to control you (I´m not speaking about religion). It´s a template for wellbeing, gives p ...
January 13, 2021 | (Virgo)deudan16 - Filter
hello i am writing a script. But I´m an engineering student, my biggest dream was to become an actor. but the people around me force me to become a civil servant or engineer. What do you think my birt ...
January 13, 2021 | (Pisces)Hitagi - Filter
I looked at the online calculation of the solar year. Almost every star means something bad. Is it really a disgusting year? Much worse ... I am already mentally half-dead creature living groundhog da ...
January 12, 2021 | (Aries)JayJayAstrology - Filter
Hello Everyone! I´ve been planning on offering astrology classes for several years now. This year, I´ll be 70 years old, and I´m asking, if not now, when? It´s time. My first class will be for re ...
January 12, 2021 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
I don´t know about all that, but, it´s interesting ...... 80 % Cancer, 77% percent Taurus and 73% Virgo hahaha. https://www.idrlabs.com/true-zodiac-sign/test.php Your true zodiac sign is Cancer ...
January 10, 2021 | (Cancer)ZynCitrus - Filter
I was following this guy for a while on youtube and he is inspiring so 28 years old self made multimillionaire... in general optimistic and risk prone person... I don´t have time of birth but I wou ...
January 8, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
In vedic astrology those two planets are enemies. I see it often in synastry of enemies. ...
January 8, 2021 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
Does anyone have a ascendant that seems often very contradictory. Can you explain that in terms of your behaviour and how people perceive you as you interact? For myself yes I would say that I have t ...
January 6, 2021 | (Leo)Lionfish11 - Filter
You can´t create a chart for a country born before 1800? ...
January 6, 2021 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
https://ibb.co/qjGqm0x Chart. . Come one, come all.. Don´t be afraid to say anything and everything you pick up on.. :15: Im looking forward to hearing your thoughts.. ...
January 6, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
I would like to initiate a discussion about Jupiter and Venus in vedic astrology. Men, how is your Venus doing? Well aspected or full of tension? Is the description correct? The same question for wome ...
January 5, 2021 | (Taurus)Vyri - Filter
Horary or Prashna Readings Offering: Free readings; think of a question; jot down the time you think of it; place, date-think of a value/number ´intuitively´ whilst the thought should occur, the v ...
January 4, 2021 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Who else is a nonconformist in here? I find myself more and more resistant to the system put in place by TPTB. I think most everybody can see that the "system" is heavily flawed, and anyone ...
January 3, 2021 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
There are some "modern" astrologers who apparently are so butt-hurt that the Whole Sign House System is once again gaining traction that they are spreading lies. Look, you can decide to use ...
January 3, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Rkitty - Filter
Hey guys, This year my activated profected house is the 7th (in Cancer) Ruled by the moon. Can you please share your thoughts and experiences from your own 7th house profection? Thank you! ...
January 3, 2021 | (Aries)JayJayAstrology - Filter
There is not much discussion of metaphysics on this forum. Astrology is a branch of metaphysics, the study of first causes - energy. Years ago, I put together this list of metaphysical meanings of the ...
January 3, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
Hi e-folks,quick question what could Nessus conjunct North Node in synastry mean? I am not yet good enough trained with interpretations and kinda lost here. Thanks. ...
January 1, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
Can someone help me to interpret this? I am thinking it could mean two people who are destined to work in/for the public, kind..ish? ...
December 31, 2020 | (Capricorn)ultramarineviolet - Filter
Hello! I have my heart set on launching my online biz on Feb 14th 2021 at 11:11 am Houston Tx. I checked the chart and there are some squares going on. I was just wondering if that is bad. I am not ...
December 30, 2020 | (Pisces)KonureKing - Filter
Hello all, I´m super new to all this and was hoping you could help explain the meaning of my chart. Especially help explain what´s going on in the 7th house. Best regards, Tom ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »