Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 30, 2021 | (Pisces)Aju - Filter
Please vote on my poll too please about this https://strawpoll.com/bup8voa28 ...
January 30, 2021 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
What is it doing there? In my Virgo ruled 12th. What is it´s purpose in my life, to be combining with piscean and Virgo concerns. And by extension linking to my ascendant ruled by Venus in the 9th (sa ...
January 30, 2021 | (Virgo)ertik54 - Filter
Do you know a good book about fixed star. How can i find detailed resources? ...
January 27, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
So, when did everyone start to learn astrology and why...... ? ...
January 26, 2021 | (Taurus)theycallmetym - Filter
Did you heard him before ?He is an Australian man imprisoned for life in the after being convicted of human trafficking,torture, rape by sexual assault of underage girls and more. He is alleged murde ...
January 26, 2021 | (Taurus)fomal - Filter
What´s your gender? What´s your needs? Why do you need to study Astrology? What are Astrological patterns which keep re-occuring in your life? Which numbers ,vibration and Harmonic Chart you re ...
January 24, 2021 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
Hi, I recently got my hands on some very interesting information regards health, issues, diseases,.. through the whole zodiac. Not sure how many people know that each of the 360 degrees are linked ...
January 24, 2021 | (Sagittarius)MagentaP - Filter
Does anyone have thoughts/experiences with ´Out of Bounds´ (OOB) personal planets. My moon and venus are out of bounds in Capricorn. By and large I do not relate to the descriptors of Moon and Venus ...
January 23, 2021 | (Pisces)Aju - Filter
Transit Pluto has entered my first house and there are certain things about it I love and certain things about it I´m uneasy about. I am grateful for it´s lessons but I sense more of an uneasiness of ...
January 23, 2021 | (Scorpio)Uranus - Filter
I´ve heard that certain planets like saturn and mars present more challenges, and where you see lines based on your moon sign or jupiter sign are ideal places to move. Do other factors, like houses an ...
January 23, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
Was very bored today, so i looked up to 204 Sun sign placements of murder with a correct birthtime in astroseek. The List (from most to least likely) 1. the 1st House 2. the 10th House 3. the ...
January 21, 2021 | (Aries)Oddy - Filter
I’m looking into purchasing a locational astrology session with Moses Siregar. (Open to others too) I’m familiar with looking at my Astroclick map on Astro.com but I’m not the best at reading and I ...
January 20, 2021 | (Cancer)Nathalie0907 - Filter
Heey everyone :) My name is Nathalie, I´ve posted on a few forums. I´m a tarot reader, so if you´re looking for one or wanting a reading feel welcome to message me! I do charge for my readings, bu ...
January 19, 2021 | (Libra)lileah - Filter
Basically my my birth chart is saturn dominant (followed by venus and then pluto which I can relate to) but the saturn part? I´m not a particularly serious,mature or reliable person at all and I´m a w ...
January 18, 2021 | (Gemini)yashyyyy - Filter
hello just realised whole sign is even a thing. also which is more accurate whole sign or placidus system of astrology ? ...
January 18, 2021 | (Taurus)alch3my - Filter
Never was there a more prominent expression of the duality of man. Occupation - game changing music producer/ disturbed murderer can you see it in his chart? having trouble uploading his char ...
January 18, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
There should be a celebrity thread. Here you can discuss the charts or synastry of well-known personalities. Teal Swan has been suggested to me on YouTube a number of times recently. I found what s ...
January 17, 2021 | (Taurus)alch3my - Filter
A really interesting talk for anyone interested. The world is fragmented. Paranoia is rife. https://youtu.be/lMx6FogfQt4 I´m not here to pick sides - but with this video comes a few comments ...
January 16, 2021 | (Taurus)Nadereme - Filter
Does anybody else see this sometimes? For some folks I notice it’s very hard to detach from viewpoints and because of this readings can get obscured. I especially find this prevalent among some astrol ...
January 15, 2021 | (Scorpio)Amoonda1120 - Filter
I´m Amanda, and I´m new to AstroSeek. Could anyone tell me some potentially negative aspects about my chart? Or point out any alarming placements that I might have? It would be very much appreciated u ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »