Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 16, 2021 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hi, I started working on "experimental" script that allows easy import of astro database from various websites/softwares (like Astro. com, Solar Fire, Astro Gold) into Astro-Seek: http ...
February 15, 2021 | (Taurus)brooke mcgrogan - Filter
I’m really interested in astrology but have no idea what the degrees mean? Could someone help explain what they are and what they effect. ...
February 14, 2021 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
Seen this a few times recently, and I want to see how accurate it´s possible for you guys to be based just on a collective evaluation of the personal planets. Ok so... Leo sun directly on the Cance ...
February 13, 2021 | (Sagittarius)GothPunkNY - Filter
I know this has to do with transits, but I felt it was so broad it wanted to be in the general forum. But here´s the question/theme: What are thoughts on these (and any other) things to be conside ...
February 12, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I wanted to know more about YouTube personalities and figured astrology is another excellent tool for the job but sometimes good things come by themselves if you wait long enough. I figured Patrick Be ...
February 11, 2021 | (Scorpio)Del - Filter
Electricity and magnetism are the same force. However they have an inverse relationship. The same could be said of Time and Space. In Astrology we in interpret the relationships of objects in space. ...
February 10, 2021 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hi, I finally changed Imgur.com into another image hosting service. Hope this one will work better on both desktops and mobiles Let me know if it works for you. (All previous Imgur photo ...
February 10, 2021 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Petr! what was the exact time and date you erected this site? I *hope* you have the time I mean, I´m sure you do...but.... I really want to see the chart of AS. THANK YOU! :75: :27: :64: :140: ...
February 10, 2021 | (Virgo)Septembre - Filter
Hi🌸, I am doing research about this subject but didn´t find much info expect several positions like jupiter in 12.house etc. What are the positions for divine protection or luck against enemies ...
February 9, 2021 | (Taurus)alch3my - Filter
It´s a funny pattern i have witnessed throughout my life, that others tell me what i should be doing, or offer ´advice´ on how i should be, act, do things...etc It started with a micromanaging mot ...
February 7, 2021 | (Taurus)Vilderone - Filter
Is it possible to predict major world events with astrology? Or is this just guesswork? This because of the Great reset, Covid 19 and tensions between East and West? ...
February 6, 2021 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
I’m at my wits ends and doctors haven’t helped, so here I am. All my life, I have dealt with illness. I was 14 my first colonoscopy and endoscopy. Which yielded no diagnosis or relief. I’m 37 an ...
February 4, 2021 | (Virgo)m. - Filter
Hi there, Do you know where to find a list of comets that have been visible to the naked eye over the past 60 years? Many thanks, :27: ...
February 4, 2021 | (Taurus)Rabia23 - Filter
Any experience, any story you know if you share i shall be thankful to you. ...
February 4, 2021 | (Capricorn)SunnyDay - Filter
Has anyone used this with success? I´m kind-of freaking-out right now... b/c I just started playing around with it...and It´s telling me something completely different than the two astrologers I co ...
February 3, 2021 | (Scorpio)amandaallansson - Filter
What´s your astro puns based off your personal experiences in astrology and within your birth chart? Mine are: "Life is too short to waste time outside of your stellium" "If y ...
February 2, 2021 | (Gemini)PiccolaCo - Filter
Ciao a tutti. Non so come si faccia a vedere se nel mio tema natale ci sia qualche pianeta retrogrado. Mi potreste aiutare? Grazie Co ...
February 1, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Does anybody else fail 99% of the time on this game??? 🤣 ...
February 1, 2021 | (Aries)ClifftheCause - Filter
Does anyone have experience reading chart ruler placement. I am a Sagittarius ascendant so my chart ruler is Jupiter which is in my 8th house in Leo. My 8th house however is ruled by Cancer. My moo ...
January 30, 2021 | (Taurus)Vilderone - Filter
I was born on the cusp of Scorpio and Sagittarius. But I don´t feel any relationship between these signs. Do you have an explanation for that? Or should I consider a cusp as a separate sign? :122: : ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »